• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream Gravy?

Bluelight Crew

Last night I dreamed many dreams; one that was a pining for a lost love (she's married now, needa forget about her), one was a nightmare involving a robot chasing and attempting to kill me on some space station (I watched Saturn 3 before bed, same plot, cheesy 80s flick lol), and another was about my pet ball python for some reason co-habitating with a diamond-back rattlesnake. That one was odd; why would I keep a rattle snake? The whole dream revolved around me trying to get stuff out of their tub, but the rattlesnake always coming close to biting me. Sunflower seemed to be getting along great with it though... Weird.

Took Sunflower out for a bit earlier, first time in ages. My gosh has she grown! She's probably approaching 4 foot in length and easily more than 6 inches in girth at her center. Such a beautiful creature she is. Her color has faded over the years, she's less bright and more of a pastel now. She's so docile, I had her hung around my neck while I did some cleaning in her tub before putting her up.

Last edited:
I've been having bad days again. Last night I woke up after being asleep for only a few hours because I had to go to the bathroom and then I couldn't get to sleep again. My finances are wrecked from going to Philly after new years and from missing a few days of work (I missed 2 days this week, one because I was sick and 1 because I couldn't get a doctor's note in time. Then stupid fucking graze overdrew my bank account so I have -57 which I may not even bother paying back because I am tired of them allowing transactions to go through so that my account will overdraft.of course I am sure my parents won't help get me out of overdraft even though the only reason I work the terrible job that I have is because it is what they want. my DUI suspension is up in 2 weeks but of course I won't be able to pay my fines down to actually get it back on time so that I can get a real job, and I owe my friend $174 for my hockey ticket from when we went to Philly, but he is gonna have to wait a while longer because I had to spend an extra $32 on a train ticket back home that I shouldn't have had to buy...the Steelers are totally fucking up too.
I will never ever be nice again and tell a girl they're not fat if they are fat. Hell, I won't ever be with nfat girl again period.

Should I try and taper off a 3 year etiz habit (2-6mg daily) with diclaz or clonazapam?

I also just quit drinking alcohol two weeks ago and it sucks. My benzo tolerance is way up.

I've been taking like 10mg of flubromazapam but that's not really cutting it.

500mg clonaz will last a lot longer. It's also more euphoric and more likely to make me want to keep taking it.

500mg diclaz won't last as long is more "dull" and might make me want to quit.

thought?

i would get both but im broke

I think for a taper, you're supposed to do the one with thew longest half-life. I think that would be diclazepam, right? I'm not really well-versed on benzos. I know you need to pick a dose that gets you feeling well, and stick to that dose precisely, and drop by like 10% every week. Towards the end the drops are much smaller because 10% of a smaller amount is a smaller amount. Benzos with a longer half-life make it easier from what I understand.

Good luck man, I'd pick whichever you think will give you the best chance of being able to stick to the taper.

Hey, has anyone heard from Help?!?! recently? Haven't seen him on here in ages.

I haven't heard from him either. Hope he's doing alright...

Thanks for starting a new thread, I guess it was about time. :)

I've really been learning a whole lot about cryptocurrency investment. I've almost doubled my money so far, if I had known what I do now when I started I'd probably be at around 10x, but it's some tough lessons to learn. I've identified some projects I believe in and I'm looking more long-term now. It's amazing some of the things people are figuring out how to do with blockchain technology. The thing I'm most excited about, because I got in at basically the ground floor, is a fog distributed supercomputer powered by blockchain. They already have a working beta product. My guess is it'll shoot up 30, 40 times in value in a year or so.

Anyway it's really fascinating. My good friend has made about $70,000, he started a bit before me. Now he and I have formed a team to cover twice as much research. His friend just made his first million with it. Our goal is to get wealthy and get there as a team.

People tend to think of cryptocurrency as just bitcoin, which has limited applications and at this point is rather impractical. Crypto has totally moved out of the gray market and has a ton of real-world and even revolutionary possibilities. A lot of really smart people are figuring out how to advance the technology, at a really rapid rate.

Sup fam? Like the new digs.

Sup broseph smith?

I got a letter today from Citibank, apparently I still have a credit card open with them which has had a zero balance for many years. They issued me a credit of $76 for some credit monitoring service that there was a class action lawsuit against. So now I'm trying to figure out how I can use this $76. Maybe they need to send me a new card and I basically have a $76 prepaid visa? Isn't that funny though, I declared bankruptcy 4 years ago but since the balance was 0 I guess the account stayed open. How random.

Hey, has anyone heard from Help?!?! recently? Haven't seen him on here in ages.
Hey guys! <3 you guise and hope everyone's okay!<3 Yeah I'm good, had a run of bad luck luck unfortunately and lost my wallet my father gave me a year before he died...;:)( Then my phone broke so I've been playing months of catch up! Ill update your more on in Helpville?!? in a minute!

Throw me some PMs my bluelight <3's haha! You know I'm a kiddin' I <3 you all!

Yep PM me but agree with Snorkoth use diclaz. It'll ease you into do not do clon! You'll just become ultra addicted...

Hey Help! Good to hear read see your typed words once more <3

I got a letter today from Citibank, apparently I still have a credit card open with them which has had a zero balance for many years. They issued me a credit of $76 for some credit monitoring service that there was a class action lawsuit against. So now I'm trying to figure out how I can use this $76.

Hmm. I suggest drugs.

Hey Swirlowl it's great to converse with my true never met long lost brothers! I am however so deeply sad to lose one of my lost most long so unfortunately never met brothers in Lakia..I wish he wouldn't have stopped BL'ing so much because I lost my aim account and couldn't contact him otherwise... So unfortunately I hadn't talked to him much in the last couple of years. He introduced me to Sufjan Stevens yearssss back and he will forever be one of my favorite posters and closest BL brothers. Rest for in eternity in peace my brother from another motha!<3 Another strange coincidence that once again I thought of him wondering where'd he been just like with psoodo. :(

^Yeah, its fucked. Laika was a legend. He wrote me thus huge pm a year or so which I didn't answer for some reason and now never can :(

hey help. they think my cancer is cured. still have a question mark in the air because they found a lump in my left adrenal gland, but odds are its an "adrenal adenoma" and not cancerous. getting it biopsied next week.

you may have missed that vortech has cancer now tho =/

Yeah losing Laika was a real blow. :( And it's fucked that just when we found out Pharmakos was in the clear, vortech got the cancer news. Shit's been intense for me too, or rather for people close to me and thus, for me. But the world is still beautiful. :) I sure can't wait for winter to be over though. :p

Haha, I guess I am philosophically inclined. At least another patient in the psychiatric unit always greeted me with "Hello philosopher!" after I had spoken about feelings derealization and how that isn't that big of a deal for me because I have always been aware that nobody really knows what's real anyway. :D

I have been feeling a lot better today, I've had a sudden burst of energy and motivation and used that for working on job applications. I agree with Xorkoth, the world is still beautiful!

I have an interview for a managerial training program at a major company tomorrow. Very excited to be getting offers/interviews left and right, considering I just quit my shit wage job a week ago. The anxiety of unemployment quickly disappeared after only a day or two. Now I'm anxious about accepting a job offer because it'll mean I can't bum it at home all day in my pj's any more :p

Gonna binge watch some movies today and have a few drinks since it's so icy here I can't leave the house anyways. My rwd car spins out so easily, I wouldn't dare going out in these conditions.

Last edited:
The anxiety of unemployment quickly disappeared after only a day or two. Now I'm anxious about accepting a job offer because it'll mean I can't bum it at home all day in my pj's any more :p

Haha, c'est la vie. :)

I have an interview for a managerial training program at a major company tomorrow 8o. Very excited to be getting offers/interviews left and right, considering I just quit my shit wage job a week ago. The anxiety of unemployment quickly disappeared after only a day or two. Now I'm anxious about accepting a job offer because it'll mean I can't bum it at home all day in my pj's any more :p.

Ha ha, I know them feels. Being a bum is something looming in my near future as my current contract has ended and I don't think I will accept the new offer. I'm looking forward to the freedom but I often feel guilty and anxious when not working.

Before I got sick, I had quit my job to focus on school, with a schedule that allowed me to stay home five days a week. In April it will be 3 years since I've held a job. The thought of going back to work is incredibly daunting.

Had a blast this weekend. Went to a festival and got to see this local legend while tripping my face off

Cool stuff, blew my mind how a guy as old as my grand-dad rocked his guitar like that. Honestly sounded a lot more intense than the recordings.
Then again I was tripping, heh :p

Bummed to see a few of you guys going through rough paths. Sending good vibes to everyone, and hoping for a bright future for us all !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.