• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck :)
DOM is weird in it's doses, for some 2.5mg is a trip, if my blotters were laid as advertised 10mg brought me to a +/++

I'm going to stay with her for a few days and leaving tommorow morning. Don't know what to make of the situation but their is certainly that tension between us building up again. Think she is turned on by how I just sort of shook it off real quick. And she said she is very impressed that I didn't relapse and could have sworn I would of gone and bought a brick of Heroin with the money I just got... but I didn't. Not sure how serious she is about this guy but I can pretty much gurentee he is no where close to as funny as I am and that is a key part to making her happy I can make that woman laugh all day, everyday. She especially likes when I write her these short and catchy songs that I sing while I buzz about the place cooking/cleaning. I'm not gonna toot my own horn but I'm sort of a catch, even despite my druggie debauchery.

I'm going to stay with her for a few days and leaving tommorow morning. Don't know what to make of the situation but their is certainly that tension between us building up again. Think she is turned on by how I just sort of shook it off real quick. And she said she is very impressed that I didn't relapse and could have sworn I would of gone and bought a brick of Heroin with the money I just got... but I didn't. Not sure how serious she is about this guy but I can pretty much gurentee he is no where close to as funny as I am and that is a key part to making her happy I can make that woman laugh all day, everyday. She especially likes when I write her these short and catchy songs that I sing while I buzz about the place cooking/cleaning. I'm not gonna toot my own horn but I'm sort of a catch, even despite my druggie debauchery.
Have you seen the guy in person yet? Not to get personal or involved but... your girl has been manipulative in the past and made false threats and statements in order to scare you straight/test your gumption and this could be one of those many contrived situations she has created to test you...

Idk man, I wish you all the best. I'm the worst at giving relationship advice. Hope you are well and that she doesn't tear you apart <3

Nope she won't tell me who he is or what he looks like or many details at all she is being super vague. Could she just be making it up possibly but I highly doubt it honestly she she really pushed me off the deep end the other day and I don't think she would do that based off a lie. But like I said me and her have very strong connection and we never stopped texting and talking on phone all day. When I asked her if it feels right with him and she says she doesn't know and I said do you love me and she says yes. So honestly I just gotta keep my nose clean and move forward. She is really pressuring me to go back on Psych Meds and I told her I would try and get my insurance back Monday and see a doctor soon. She thinks that I am symptomatic but from my viewpoint when you live in crazy it's hard for me to see the difference. Maybe I have been acting loopy from outside viewpoint sometimes I get more sad than I should be about things and become very hard on myself. When I'm on medicine that doesn't happen to same degree. That's the tough part about being involved with Mental Health Therapist they really push all this medicine/talk therapy stuff at you but it comes from good place. She just hates to watch it when I suffer and whenever I start refusing meds it is generally not the best path. She is finally getting her doctorate this year I'm super proud of her. Been in school for like over 12-13 years it's pretty impressive her commitment.

Good luck :)
DOM is weird in it's doses, for some 2.5mg is a trip, if my blotters were laid as advertised 10mg brought me to a +/++
Hmm, I wonder what a conversion of DOC to DOM dosage would be. 2mg of DOC seems about right for me usually

Hmm, I wonder what a conversion of DOC to DOM dosage would be. 2mg of DOC seems about right for me usually

DOM is an oddball, the dosage seems quite variable for people. I find 2mg of DOC just right, but I have taken 10mg of DOM and not gotten anywhere near as much as I do from 2mg of DOC. But I read some reports of people finding 5mg to be really strong and 2.5mg to be plenty.

My thought is you'll probably want the whole 5mg in one go, but I could be wrong.

2.5-3mg of DOC is a full trip for me, I reacted quite normally to DOB too I think. I found the 'low dose' DOM experience to be very lackluster tbh, both DOB and DOC blow it out of the water ime

My supposed DOI I had last year was in fact 25i-NBOME, explains so much (and I stupidly took it sublingually), crazy that I never laid the right connections but I only really had experience with DOC (for DOx) at the time, and I pretty much don't remember anything from the peak. I took 3 blotters, stupid as fuck.

Now I really, really want to try DOI

:(

DOC and ETH-LAD are my two favorite drugs to take lowdoses of, especially the later. With 25ugs of that Lysergamide I was put in state of pure bliss reliably every single time. It made me feel so happy I literally would walk around with this ridiculous grin all day long and the stuff is so potent I'd even have some visual effects at that level. With DOC id like to wake up extra early like 6am and dose 500ugs and I'd have this smooth consistent stimulation/euphoria. That drug is good in any dose I've gone from lowdoses like that to over 10mg+ at which point the bodyload becomes an electric driving force and the visuals over take your field of vision and I'd find it troubling to navigate my own apartment, lovely.

My supposed DOI I had last year was in fact 25i-NBOME, explains so much (and I stupidly took it sublingually), crazy that I never laid the right connections but I only really had experience with DOC (for DOx) at the time, and I pretty much don't remember anything from the peak. I took 3 blotters, stupid as fuck.

Now I really, really want to try DOI

:(

Makes sense now why you went up and down so quickly.

Thankfully you made it through okay <3

Slept 16 hours feel much more fresh after such a heavy trip was tough on my body was really overheating on such a high dose but vibrating bliss. man that endless tunnel I saw surrounded by fractal visions with a door of light at the end reminded me of a NDE and DMT.

Turns out I'm one of the lucky ones. 2.5mg of DOM was an excellent dose, just the level that I wanted. I could see doing 3-4mg in the future, but for me it seems like it could promise a deep pool and not just a shallow stimulant. I'm actually leery about it considering the duration. My friend liked it well enough, but wants to try it at 5-7mg to get a better feel for it. They prefer DOC, but we both find the two to be very similar. DOC seemed to have it's own flavor and to be a little more positive and easygoing, whereas DOM felt more open and empty.

For me, it looks like it could be A+ material if I up the dose a bit, but probably a little intimidating. If I sign up for something that long that I can't abort, I'm probably not looking for a deep or productive experience. I'll just eat some mushrooms. Because there are just so many drugs and so little time, I'll probably never go to the trouble to track down another dose.

There were no visuals at this dosage, but the threat of visuals was high. At double the dose, I'd be swimming in them. Side effects were nonexistent - just some jaw clenching and muscle tension and a little bit of gas, all controlled by magnesium. Incredibly transparent in the body. The headspace was super clear throughout despite good hard I was tripping (about the same as 2mg or a little less of DOC.) The comeup was steady and easy, and the simulation while strong wasn't at all jittery or restless. All in all, it's my favorite alkyl, somewhere between 2C-E's stern neutrality and 2C-D's empty frivolity.

I dosed at 9:30am and was down by 8:30pm, but still needed a benzo to sleep by midnight.

With DOC id like to wake up extra early like 6am and dose 500ugs and I'd have this smooth consistent stimulation/euphoria.
Wow, you're not the first to have said that! I really dislike low dose DOC. It just wrecks my day by giving me a slightly debilitating headspace.

Last edited:
Wow, sounds like you respond well to DOM. I also find it incredibly transparent on the body, but I never found any real mental depth or profound psychedelic qualities, whereas for me, DOC has it in spades. DOM feels like DOC's shadow to me, a ghostly suggestion of a trip rather than a full and satisfying trip. At least, that's been my impression each time so far, and I've taken it up to 10mg.

I'm really curious how you would react to DOET. Have you tried DOiP? I find the alkyl DOXs to have this similar quality to them where they don't quite feel like a complete experience to me. With the very notable exception of DOPr which was incredibly lush and fulfilling, every bit as much as DOC or perhaps even moreso.

I think DOPr is probably even better than DOC, I really hope I get to try it again at somepoint down the line. It was like DOC in some ways but a little smoother and the visuals were just bonkers. Like probably some of the strongest I have ever seen in my life and the most beautiful and flowing. It's a stupidly Euphoric drug also and I was so high off the 10mgs I didn't care if I was awake for two days I wasn't fatigued in the slightest. It deff feels like your tripping forever I actually took threw days off and than did a bunch of DOC the same week back to back days I was really going for it at that point. Never got the chance to try DOM but its high on the list along with DOB.

Yeah DOPr is incredibly visual, in a unique and gorgeous way, it's also much more mentally psychedelic than DOC (which is psychedelic for sure, but more in a wise, worldly analytical, in-the-moment way, whereas DOPr is like cosmically psychedelic, psychological, group mind type of stuff). And it was a uniformly good physical feeling, and a uniformly positive/euphoric emotional state... it was SO intense, but non-threatening, and I took everything as it came with humor and awe and joy. I also love DOC's physical feeling but it DOPr is more smooth by far, and soft and entactogenic. If it didn't last 40 hours it might be my favorite psychedelic to take... but that duration, whew.

I swear I'm gonna finally try DOB soon... can't wait, I think I am going to totally love it.

I don't know why but FUCK man I'm craving some sort of dopamine hit. Or really, nicotine. Weird it's been like 6 weeks and I suddenly am craving is so god damn bad, what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.