• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an old one from some other time I quit vaping, I guess. It works, sweet.

I've been dosing large amounts of CBD, because I'm having awful sciatica/back pain, and it's the only thing that seems to help. No idea what went down with my back but I really hope it stops, I think sciatica is only when it's in your lower back/legs, I have it there, but also at the base of my neck, it's awful.

I found an old one from some other time I quit vaping, I guess. It works, sweet.

I've been dosing large amounts of CBD, because I'm having awful sciatica/back pain, and it's the only thing that seems to help. No idea what went down with my back but I really hope it stops, I think sciatica is only when it's in your lower back/legs, I have it there, but also at the base of my neck, it's awful.
oh gawd no. . . . . it"'s so awful its so awful. hopefully it will go away. this is what i go through.
are you so serious. geeze maybe there is something in the air. i am not . . . at all . . . . . being funny.
maybe we are being poisoned from the air like those theories that they are spraying dangerous chemicals in the air to break us down and make us all toxic.
i guess the pain just makes me question why !!! so i can't concentrate enough to think clearly.
best of luck feel better Xork 😢

If its still in stock in a couple days I wanna get like 4-5 bottles of this tincture which contains Delta-8, CBD and CBG they are an ounce oil in each bottle. So it's a nice spectrum and will surely be amazing for pain, anxiety and etc. Will maybe get some more Vape Cart's, just got four more of them this week which is awesome in four kinda flavors as well. My main goal is the tincture tho is like 1,250mgs of Cannabinoids in each bottle of 30mls oil. So I'm thinking if I put one dose of 1ml under my tongue I should be floating up around near cloud 9 my friends.

oh gawd no. . . . . it"'s so awful its so awful. hopefully it will go away. this is what i go through.
are you so serious. geeze maybe there is something in the air. i am not . . . at all . . . . . being funny.
maybe we are being poisoned from the air like those theories that they are spraying dangerous chemicals in the air to break us down and make us all toxic.
i guess the pain just makes me question why !!! so i can't concentrate enough to think clearly.
best of luck feel better Xork 😢

Thanks Hylight. ♥ I'm hoping it goes away, too. I thought regular sciatica sucked... it's WAY worse when it's also at the top of your back up your neck. Right now it's very faint because of CBD.

Finally tried DPT, last weekend... Holy shit... no joke when they call it "The Light". Fucking amazing stuff. Dosed 150 mgs nasally. In hindsight, I'll just sacrifice the extra bit of product to dose orally because as amazing/cleansing of a trip as it was, the only downfall was just how bad my sinuses were mooked up. Maybe dose like 300mgs orally next time, but yeah, if anyone has any doubts, it's worth it.

Man, I've had random, bad neck pain for days, too. It's awful - sorry to hear that you're going through it, as well.

Sorry to bump your mega old comment, but it's the only one that came up searching 25e. And there's a lot of comments in between here and there.

Did you ever end up trying some of that 25e-NBOH? Curious about experiences, there's really not a lot of info. Tentatively just gonna follow 25i-NBOH dosing, while probably going smaller as the parent compound is more potent, but I'm really not qualified to make that estimation.

@Xorkoth gonna aim this question at you as well, any experience with 25e-nboh yet?
Haven't tried it no

Finally tried DPT, last weekend... Holy shit... no joke when they call it "The Light". Fucking amazing stuff. Dosed 150 mgs nasally. In hindsight, I'll just sacrifice the extra bit of product to dose orally because as amazing/cleansing of a trip as it was, the only downfall was just how bad my sinuses were mooked up. Maybe dose like 300mgs orally next time, but yeah, if anyone has any doubts, it's worth it.
Nice!! I've got some myself, I'm really looking forward to the day....... I've got mutliple really interesting chems still but I think this one is first on the list

But my delta-8 battery seems to have broken. It's my third battery, they all break, I don't get it. This one only lasted a few days. It just won't charge. The other one I still have charges, but it won't make the cartridges go even though according to the lights, it should be working. What the fuck? I'm cursed I think.
I had a CCell M3 for a year before it stopped holding a charge, button free (draw-style they call it) and pretty quick to charge. Just ordered two replacement ones so if one is ever dead I can charge it while using the other. They're so cheap I figured why not get two?

Tv doco here analyzed all our street weed ones grown outdoor in bush known as bush weed usually to be avoided but cheap was surprised to see it at 14% thc and some dudes strain indoor was 21% though all the weed looked pretty shit compared to the stuff i smoked for a few years which i assume must be 25-28% thc as its imported american strain seeds. Our government wants a cap at 15% thc back in my daily smoking days i now assume that would not get me high at all and is considered trash tier around this country. Bush weed is alot cheaper per oz than proper indoor grows but at 14% it would make for good homegrown edibles and extracts.

Man, I have some really disturbing dreams whenever I'm working hard on my sobriety. I just posted my latest in the LAVA Dream Journal thread. I know that they're therapeutic in the long run, but they sure suck when I'm having them and after I wake up. I've been up for hours now and I still feel unnerved.

It gives me some insight into why I spent so many years trying to numb everything away, but also makes me realize why I need to deal with these issues in a healthy manner and try to get over them the best that I can.

Tv doco here analyzed all our street weed ones grown outdoor in bush known as bush weed usually to be avoided but cheap was surprised to see it at 14% thc and some dudes strain indoor was 21% though all the weed looked pretty shit compared to the stuff i smoked for a few years which i assume must be 25-28% thc as its imported american strain seeds. Our government wants a cap at 15% thc back in my daily smoking days i now assume that would not get me high at all and is considered trash tier around this country. Bush weed is alot cheaper per oz than proper indoor grows but at 14% it would make for good homegrown edibles and extracts.

14% THC isn't anything to laugh at. What you could find in the US in the 70s was no higher than 5%, if I remember correctly. Having had much better weed also doesn't mean that stuff was 25-28%. I've seen some amazing strains that are sub 20% THC. Growing well doesn't necessarily mean astronomical THC content, though it does a lot - it's more about terpenes. And, to finish my original point, 20% THC is still high THC content. I remember being on Grasscity in 2010 and 24% THC being talked about as near impossible.

I heard of strain recently called Mothers Milk from Briceland Farms that has 31% thc and 36% Total cannabinoids. So it seems like it’s not impossible.
14% thc is plenty to get high. I have some hemp right now that is 7% thca and I get a buzz from it.

I just made some really dank beef and vegetable curry, I also put in some dried and powdered chicken of the woods mushroom I foraged recently. I decided to dry and grind the excess, so I can ad chicken of the woods flavoring year-round. It works great!

2s8YTwjh.jpg

gEIHgfrh.jpg

GiayaqAh.jpg

In a week or two, my girl and I are going to harvest a bunch of hawthorne apples, and cut up and dry them too, and make heart health tincture. Maybe I'll get lucky and find more chicken of the woods. Though it's kinda late already. It's not easy to find them, I think this one is the 4th I've ever found.

That is so cool man cooking up mushrooms you found in the wild like that. That meal you cooked right there looks delicious. I never had chicken of the woods before but it sounds like it's a treat for sure. Do those grow all across the country like up here in the North East or just further down south? It's a very interesting looking Mushroom and I feel like I would remember if I seen it out in the forest before. Got some excellent culinary skills there Xorky.

Status
Not open for further replies.