• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tinnitus from Dissos is the worst and prevents me from even using Ketamine/2F-DCK ever again. But for whatever reason I only get it mildly from PCP/PCE analogs and I like those most anyway so that is nice. But I am on a very long vacation from Dissos they played a big part in my downfall early this year. I was so fucked everyday I didn't realize the damage I was doing to my relationship. What kinda combos are you thinking about doing with DOC @Chris Timothy? I'm sure it would be pretty wild with 3-HO-PCP...I really like taking it with 4-AcO-DMT and dosing both at the same time, right as the Tryptamines peak would be ending your feeling the Euphoric push of the DOC fully developed, it's great and turns the visuals up another notch also.

Just got confirmation that my FAA Phenibut will be arriving this weekend and I cant wait. Haven't had any in awhile and that first dose back is phenomenal. Will probably go right for 2 grams from the rip sublingual and spit it out after 30mins so I dont get heartburn. So glad I got around to using this form because the HCL would fuck with my acid reflux horribly and I really enjoy this drug. It's a great alternative to benzos and alcohol.

Was thinking about getting some Flmodafinil next week possibly that sounds like a pretty interesting stimulant, cheap as hell also. Really need something to get me motivated on days I dont sleep much but not overly recreational because if it is I'll end up just binging the stuff. Another one I'm intrested in is N-Methyl-Cyclozodone, sounds like it could be a perfect canidate for this purpose as well...

Hey Victor, couldn't help but notice your location, I'm from Aurora IL.

@Cosmic Charlie
Yeah was thinking about the DOC + 3-HO-PCP combo, but also hopefully a combination with another person on DOC! ;)

Also, I came across this truck.

I know it says GT not CT but still, suddenly all the originality is gone! :ROFLMAO:

I'm keeping my focus at the mushrooms for the time being, I should be able to turn coffee waste into lion's mane.

yeah currently I'm doing kratom daily, I slipped back in. I was trying to chip to help get off phenibut. Well, it worked, I'm off phenibut, so that's good. But will have to withdraw from kratom. Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time... WILL be the last. I swear...
I feel that. I’m about to quit kratom for the fourth time this year. After quitting for a couple weeks I’m always enticed back by the prospect of taking some with no tolerance. Which leads me to get a good buzz and then I keep chasing that buzz everyday until I decide to quit again.
I’ve mostly had an easy time quitting because I dose only once a day but the last couple weeks I’ve noticed my use increasing and my tolerance growing, mostly because of a huge workload and kratom helps me get through it with minimal stress. I’ve dosed 3 times a day everyday this week. I even notice it wearing off and getting the craving for more.
When I finish my current bag I’m quitting again.

Hah, I've also managed to develop a slight dependence on kratom maybe 3 or 4 times this year.

For some reason though recently it really fucks me up... I didn't even use that often or in that high doses (I thought) this most recent time... but I could barely get out of bed for days after quitting. That said I did combine it with some really really shitty speed for about 5 days towards the end... so, could have something to do with it.

Definitely also withdrawing has got a lot worse since I somehow decided it was OK to dose first thing in the morning a few months back.

Currently 9 days completely sober and I could absolutely murder a line of speed right now... or anything in fact... I also use these things to enjoy working but the benefits even there have been diminishing for some time.

Was thinking about getting some Flmodafinil next week possibly that sounds like a pretty interesting stimulant, cheap as hell also.
I like flmodafinil, it's both shorter lasting so more convenient and I think, maybe more dopaminergic than regular modafinil.

I like flmodafinil, it's both shorter lasting so more convenient and I think, maybe more dopaminergic than regular modafinil.

Would you say it's more potent, it's supposed to be on paper. But some reports I read people are taking very high dosages and it just doesn't equate to me. Maybe they are trying to use in excess in Hope's of it becoming something it's not meant to be. I've never had Modafinil but when I took Adrafinil I found a solid dose to be like 300-350mgs. Was thinking I'd start the Flmodafinil around 150mgs...

Yes I would, I do think probably some people are expecting it to be something it's not, it's still an ~afinil so not an in your face traditional stimulant. Admittedly though I think some marketing hype and/or perhaps just people getting swept up by enthusiasm of trying a potentially improved version of regular modafinil are maybe causing some unrealistic expectations, I'm pretty sure I also fell victim to this and was a little disappointed that it wasn't like a more sustainable version of straight amphetamine or something. :sneaky:

Unlike modafinil and armodafinil though where for me it is quite possible to dose to an uncomfortably scattered level, higher doses of flmodafinil I think are a little smoother, which maybe contributes also to people not realising that they don't actually need to take huge doses. After I'd taken it a few times I realised I could take a few doses of 50mg or so in a day, whereas before this I think I went up to a single dose of 300mg... it was a while back now so I can't remember exactly, a few times I did get a really noticeable anxiety as it was wearing off which I had to (well, chose to) quell with benzos or dissociatives, which is something I never got with regular moda or R-Moda. In this sense in fact I guess it does act more like a traditional stimulant. But on the other hand, everything gives me anxiety recently so who knows.

I've never tried adrafinil but probably 150mg flmodafinil is a reasonable starting dose still, I would think after getting a feel for it you might find a lower dose is just as good but I do think with the afinils in general it's kind of necessary to get a feel for them with higher doses before you can appreciate the lower ones... at least that's been my experience. Like at first I couldnt feel much of anything off less than 200mg moda or 150mg armoda, but now usually half of that is just as good and with less side effects.

Just got confirmation that my FAA Phenibut will be arriving this weekend and I cant wait. Haven't had any in awhile and that first dose back is phenomenal. Will probably go right for 2 grams from the rip sublingual and spit it out after 30mins so I dont get heartburn. So glad I got around to using this form because the HCL would fuck with my acid reflux horribly and I really enjoy this drug. It's a great alternative to benzos and alcohol.
Mrs. Gravy and I love phenibut lately. We switched to the FAA as well, I can't stand the acidity of the hcl. We just mix it in water and chug, rather chalky and flavorless. We both took a gram this morning before leaving for our respective jobs. Definitely helped me get through the day. But on the way home I picked up a 32oz and just smoked my tobacco pipe -_- so much for 'sobriety'.

From what I understand @Cream Gravy? the FAA actually converts into the HCL in your stomach acid if taken orally but I could be mistaken. That's why I spit the stuff out like I do. You really wanna take the FAA sublingual it makes it more potent that way and doesn't taste bad at all. Can't wait to get the stuff I've been drinking the past couple days and I'm getting tired of alcohol. But at least I didn't buy any Heroin or Cocaine this week whatsoever, first time that's happened in five months.

When I decided to quit while I was tripping on LSD last week I was serious about it. I'd really like to get to a point where I use Cannabis and Psychedelics sparingly, Alcohol and FAA Phenibut once a week each. But if it becomes every three or four days for those it's okay. I'll tell you what tho when you only use Phenibut once a week it is leaps and bounds better, even twice a week it loses its magic after awhile.

With daily use it becomes a nightmare and you wont be able to sleep without it and you have terrible anxiety. I took it daily for a year straight once and was taking around like 7-10 grams a day towards the end and started getting horrendous heartburn issues from consuming so much of the HCL all the time. But obviously it must be a pretty good drug if I'd go back you know, amazing for social occasions or job interviews.

Thank goodness they started synthing the FAA and I'm able to have it back in my life again. It also happens to be the best sleeping aid on the damn planet, I've gone out for 14 hours before after taking it and I'm a really light sleeper normally getting like 4-6 hours a night. Part of me wants to put together a stockpile of it and have a lifetime supply, wonder what the shelf life on it is at room temperature...

My friend says the FFA is like twice as potent and lasts for less time. What's been your experience with the effects of FAA vs HCL?

I waited 7 days between phenibut doses last time. Right now it's been 5 days since the last time, and I feel fine. I really want to keep phenibut in my life for occasional use as it's such a wonderful drug. But I dunno, every time I quit and get back to it, eventually I become dependent. This time it was because of GHB, but I was skirting the edge before GHB.

What your friend is saying has been my experience with it pretty much as well. It kicks in alot faster when you take it sublingual I can feel alerts in half hour when I'm spitting it out, within 2 hours I'm at the peak and feeling fantastic. I'm sure it does last less time but I still feel it the whole day pretty much if I take it in the morning, I'm sure the half life is still long it just absorbs better so you aren't waiting around for it to kick in like HCL.

As far as the high is concerned it feels the same to me...awesome. Can't wait to get the stuff saturday I hope the mailman comes early in the day and I can get a full days bliss. Last time I had some the first dose back was one of the best I've had in years. I will have 60 grams which is thirty doses for me so if I spread it out right I'll have enough for months.

@Xorkoth honestly I really can't put much of the phenibut buzz into words. I will say that my wife takes less of the FAA than she did the HCL before, while I still just always opt for one gram with either form. But I have such a rapid metabolism (for all drugs/foods/etc.) that the come-up from even the HCL was noticeable within 30 minutes without fail. Today I didn't notice it much till later in the day, but I've drank (somewhat heavily) daily for the past week and thus might be less sensitive at the moment. My job really sucks and my wife has commented that I seem to be rescinding into alcoholism... somewhat concerning but it's hard for me to go a day without some sort of downer abuse to be quite frank.

@Xorkoth honestly I really can't put much of the phenibut buzz into words. I will say that my wife takes less of the FAA than she did the HCL before, while I still just always opt for one gram with either form. But I have such a rapid metabolism (for all drugs/foods/etc.) that the come-up from even the HCL was noticeable within 30 minutes without fail. Today I didn't notice it much till later in the day, but I've drank (somewhat heavily) daily for the past week and thus might be less sensitive at the moment. My job really sucks and my wife has commented that I seem to be rescinding into alcoholism... somewhat concerning but it's hard for me to go a day without some sort of downer abuse to be quite frank.

I feel you man, I do some sort of downer every day lately too. :\

How long does phenibut last for you? I mean I get some little effect within an hour but that euphoric, hypomanic, carefree amazing state doesn't ever hit until hour 5 or so. And then it lasts like 30 hours.

really want to get my hands on some more 5-meo dmt. Been a while. Could of got some in the previous few months but skipped on it also need somewhere from civilization to do it. Watching mike tysons podcasts hes telling all his friends to try out the toad. The massive shift in him is so amazing to see. Last time freed me from stimulant addiction gained weight from 55 kg to 80 kg finally no longer looked like a walking zombie. Need some heavy guidance to move me back onto a straight path from the other world.

All nootropics got classified here two years ago before then it was easy to get them online domestically as supplements. Some people still bring them in but the price range is kind of fucked for phenibut.

How long does phenibut last for you? I mean I get some little effect within an hour but that euphoric, hypomanic, carefree amazing state doesn't ever hit until hour 5 or so. And then it lasts like 30 hours.

I start to feel max effects at about hour 3 after dosing, and then it lasts all day. If I take it after the morning, I usually have trouble getting out of bed the next morning. Back in 2014-15, I was late to my job dozens of times because of taking Phenibut later in the day, at high doses - high for me is 1g+, I usually take 300-450mg now - and it, without fail, had me sleeping in anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. I ended up getting fired because of coming in late so often. Given, that was more than a Phenibut issues, but still.

I also can't really tell how long it lasts lol. There's certainly a body buzz that comes on in the latter half of the day when I take it, a certain warmth in my legs I kinda associate with being a few beers deep, and I become a little manic (i.e. I'm friendly and chatty with strangers when normally I'm introverted/hostile). It doesn't seem to help me with sleep or overlap into the next day though. As you might already know I'm required to take benzodiazepines for pain daily so I tend to only get sleep with their aid at this point. I also haven't ever dosed phenibut later than noon ever so it's hard to say it has ever lasted that long. It does last long enough to cover an entire 8 hour shift plus an hour prior to work and usually an hour or two after work till I start to add in beer or benzos and I start to lose the ability to differentiate buzzes.

So yeah, lasts maybe 10-12 hours I'd say? Hard to tell though. Maybe closer to 16, with peak effects at 3-8 hours post dosing, but first alerts at 30 min and mostly full effects by 1hr 30min. I follow the 3 days off regimen and never break it, usually only using it once a week when I know I'll otherwise have a shit day, and it has been a valuable ally so far in the fight against crippling depression.

I've really been binging hard on beer lately. Psilacetin is my go to psych currently (simply due to a surplus, not that it's actually a favorite of mine tbh) but because I hate the first half's tendency to cause extreme introspection/self-loathing I tend to drink 10-12 beers during the experience, and that's at least 1 or 2 nights a week. My wife is starting to comment/worry about how much I've been drinking... she's like, "One drink after work is alright CG?... 3-12 daily is not."

Status
Not open for further replies.