• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a "change shortage" in your local area? Can you even buy stuff with cash in your local area right now? The Wal-marts here aren't accepting cash anymore and require debit/credit cards to purchase anything. The smaller stores won't accept anything but exact change. Some of the local stores are trading bills for change and paying over value to encourage people to bring the stuff in. The guys I know running local shops are saying the banks won't give them more than a couple of rolls a change a week right now.

It's a bunch of bullshit. Mark my words by this time next year they will have phased out cash. The banks are rounding up all the coins to get the metal back. There is no reason why there should be a shortage of change the mints were only closed for a couple of months and there was plenty in circulation already. It isn't like paper bills where they have to replace it every so often.

We're going to war. It's the only way to stabilize the internal situation in America right now. The only question right now is will it be China or will it be Russia. I'm betting on China.

Both.... It will be an American, European, Australian, Canadian, South Korean and other lesser allies. Saudi Arabia to a degree against a Russia, China, Turkey, Syria, Iran, North Korea and other lesser allies of this block and crypto currency will become the currancy due to this total destabilization. My bet is bitcoin or possibly growing cryptos with greater trading and fluid capabilities such as CRO and such. I recently gained a ton off money by investing in CRO and Crypto.com wallets by the way.

Had another awesome LSD trip on 4 blotters that I thought I had lost but found 4 months later. I hadnt tripped in months except an awesome trip on 2 blotters and a liquid vile 3 weeks ago months ago, in which I was also snorting fent, which was a weird nodding psychedelic trip but less insightful.
I then fell back into heroin,fent addiction after temporarily losing my acid connect but this 4 blotters one was on the tail end of a short methadone taper I used to quit opiates again. It was intense, beautiful and motivaiting.

I never get anxiety or mind loops on LSD since I started tripping after 20yrs of abstinence. I did when later on I was taking lots of acid 20yrs ago but that also coincided with heavy mdma use. Now it is nothing but beautiful, eye opening experiences that have been sensually useful towards my addiction. That prior experience was the first time I ever used opiates with LSD other than occasional small dose kratom. I even smoked copious amounts of pot with nothing but positive results. Mushrooms on the other hand send me into dark, comptimplative mind loops but can often initiate strong change.

The best life changing experience I had was my first DMT change experience on the tail end of a very difficult mushroom trip. It was the most beautiful experience of my life. I had a total break through that led to me meeting God in a pure mix of love, dualism and a mix of differing religious ideas but centralized on their common themes of love, acceptance, forgiveness, especially myself because I realized that I was loved no matter what.

I love psychedelics but they aren't viewed as drugs in the sense that other hedonistic substances are in my eyes. They are life affirming and haven't been addictive in my life since returning to them but have in fact led to healthier living and less substance abuse. I view them almost as a sacrament.

By the way, I missed you guys and much love to my favorite people and the best forum on bluelight. I just feel I haven't had much to contribute because I haven't been tripping much lately nor do I have experience with the more exotic research Chen's you guys talk about but the love is real and the conversations are the most life productive and interesting.

Last edited:
and always in original language, can't watch anything dubbed.

Yeah, that's funny. I wouldn't even think about watching dubbed movies haha. I think it is partly because our countries obviously don't have as big as a film industry than the US/English speaking world, so we are used to watching most movies subtitled. I guess if that's not what you are used to, then dubbed movies can seem like a more natural choice? But for me it's like hell no, specially movies with real actors. Maybe with animations you can get away with it sometimes, but half of the actors performances gets lost when you watch a dubbed movie.

I dig subtitled movies. Some of the best movies I've seen were foreign movies because American movies have become to predictable, formlamatic and too many comic based movies. I find some of the foreign movies I watch to have stronger social context, are more relationship based and have more heart.

I hate Spirited Away though it scared the crap outta me when it came out. Still gives me the creeps well into adulthood hahah.

Yeah I'm not gonna show that one to my kids! I do need to watch it again tho, really love that movie.

Agreed re dubbed movies - better off in the original language with subs, especially with live acting. You can get away with dubs more in animation, but it still loses something. Plus it's just really interesting to experience other languages.

^It's one of my girl's favorite movie, we recently watched it. I hadn't since it came out in cinemas like two decades ago haha. I think I liked a lot more now than as a child.

@Xorkoth when are you doing your cabin detox? I admire that and envy your opportunity to do so.

We were gonna do it next weekend through a month from then, but the cabin fell through, so we have to find another. I could potentially ask my mom to use my family's cabin but it's 20 hours away and we'd have to have her drive us there (6 hours from her) and pick us up if we wanted to not have cars, which we don't... and then I'd have to tell my mom and I really don't want to put her through that, of being deathly worried about me years ago and then thinking she doesn't have to worry anymore, and then having that shattered. I dunno, it seems like AirBnB is really cheap these days because of lack of business, we may be able to find something for like $900 or so, would be totally worth it. I can totally afford it, my friend could probably manage, mainly I need to find some place that has easy access to nature and the ability to play music. It's a little up in the air, I need to get on it.

We were gonna do it next weekend through a month from then, but the cabin fell through, so we have to find another. I could potentially ask my mom to use my family's cabin but it's 20 hours away and we'd have to have her drive us there (6 hours from her) and pick us up if we wanted to not have cars, which we don't... and then I'd have to tell my mom and I really don't want to put her through that, of being deathly worried about me years ago and then thinking she doesn't have to worry anymore, and then having that shattered. I dunno, it seems like AirBnB is really cheap these days because of lack of business, we may be able to find something for like $900 or so, would be totally worth it. I can totally afford it, my friend could probably manage, mainly I need to find some place that has easy access to nature and the ability to play music. It's a little up in the air, I need to get on it.

May I ask if your still having opiate problems? I know you periodically binge on stims, have gabap b problems with phenibut, some gabapentin and GHB. I'm on phenibut gabap binge after coming off opiates again. I haven't come across G since my late 90's rave days. I just posted about a few psychedelic experiences that really helped bring all these things into check. Don't know if you read it. I don't have near as much recent psych use so the magic is still amazing. I hope it goes well brother. I empathize with anyone struggling with addictions.

I have been a heroin, methadone and fent addict for 20yrs. Also had 10yrs heavy benzo addiction and suffered some phenibut withdrawal after binges. I have also been taking a few counterfeit RC benzos lately because of detox hoping I don't get kindling withdrawal. It's been 5yrs since my serious benzos withdrawal. It was hell. I was seriously fucked for 6mths and not right for a yr. I was also coming off methadone, which was actually 12yrs heavy on and off with heroin use in between. Blessings to a kindred spirit. I highly respect your post on bluelight.

In retrospect I was seriously fucked for 3-5yrs and tried to compensate with unhealthy relationships and chaising unrequited love. It actually took my recent psych experiences to bring some balance back to my life.

Last edited:
It's really a matter of me losing work from Covid19 situation, it wasn't my fault that the restaurant got shut down you know. Then I'd lost my woman a few weeks later was forced to move back to the Hood in NJ. Needless to say I quickly developed a Heroin and Cocaine addiction once more, I find it impossible stay clean here....people, places and things are real.

Part of me is on some suicidal ideation type of stuff man. How many times do I have to get thrown to the wolves. Having to start over again with nothing from the bottom is so difficult, and now im gonna have to face this in the middle of a pandemic when its gonna be extremely difficult to find work. I'm gonna be on the streets in the midst of this pandemic situation that I'm sure it will make finding work way more harder than usual.

Thinking about adding an entire 10-12 bags of fentanyl/dope to same shot, probably just pass out and be pissed it got wasted. Only have 32 hours off the Buprenorphine so I should probably wait until tommrow to make sure it really hits. Really trying to hold on PD Fam but if I dissapear from Bluelight r you know what would have happened. I'm sorry guys and truly wish things needed differently, love you all. It's been real and time for me to merge with the collective maybe I'll comeback as a human not forced to battle such harsh demons all of my life.

~Cosmic Charlie

And my words will be here when I'm gone As I'm fading away against the wind
And the words you left me linger on
As I'm failing again now, never to change this
And I'm sympathetic, Never letting on I feel the way I do
As I'm falling apart again at the seam And it seems I'm alone here, hollow again
As I'm flailing again against the wind
And the scars I am left with swallow again As I'm failing again now, never to change this
As I'm falling apart again at the seam And I'm sympathetic, Never letting on I feel the way I do
As I'm falling apart again at the seam The same old feelings are taking over
And I can't seem to make them go away And I can't take all the pressure sober, But I can't seem to make it go away
The same old feelings are taking over
And I can't seem to make them go away And I can't take all the pressure sober (I can't make it go away.
I can't make it go away) And I'm sympathetic, Never letting on I feel the way I do
As I'm falling apart again at the seam
As I'm falling apart again at the seam
And I'm falling, falling, falling, Falling, falling, falling, falling

Apart again at the seam.

Are chain restraints still open. They are in Florida and my resteraunts was still hiring. I recently got furloughed for going to work on heroin and benzos. They like me so much that they didn't even fire me and want to bring me back when I'm straightened out and provide counseling. I can even still get unemployent. Keep trying brother. Your too awesome to fall back into heroin and crack addictionbecause of a girl. I did the same thing and I have been unnecessarily suffering for a yr and almost 2yrs. Love you man cause I feel like a know you so much because we seem so much alike and I empathise with fellow addicts.keep fighting the good fight no matter what. Life is short. I'm 39 and suffered opiate addiction for 20yrs almost continuous. You're too good to fade away and I truly mean that. No internet bullshit. HMU on message anytime.

Last edited:
Thank you @somnilicious appreciate the love. I'm doing pretty good this week I'm only on Buprenorphine again and threw away all my syringes and meth pipes. Getting rid of the paraphernalia is a big step cuz the only reason I do is cuz I plan on getting high again. I only have like 30 Bupe pills so I need to start a taper and get down to like 1-2mgs and then jump to Kratom a couple weeks.

Me and her are still super close I'm going to stay with her again now for the rest of the week. But we aren't dating officially even tho we both only still see each other and are friends with benefits. We talk on the phone all day still and have always been best friends also. She is my favorite person and I cant get that outta my head she is just too special. So at least our connection is still there but its different now, I was doing so much drugs around here towards the end and the Dissos, Benzos and Opioids are what she hates the most

She is glad I'm back on Buprenorphine tho, my arms got all tracked up I need to stay on this path cuz it's all sketchy FentaDope and shooting that shit is playing russian roulette. The last couple weeks I had some heavy bags at times and woke up on the floor hours later. It's not even Euphoric in the same way it was as straight Heroin, whatever analogs that our on the street now is trash. Like every third time I'd cope a bunch I would actually be satisfied, such a waste of money.

So in my state, all the bars were ordered closed by the governor... but last night I went out with some friends of ours and they were like, "Meet us at this bar," to which I said, "What? They aren't open are they?" But apparently, all the bars around here that offer any smidgen of food are operating under the pretense that they're 'restaurants'. So just about every bar is open still. It's absolutely insane to be quite frank. Kinda makes me angry...

I was washing my car today when a group of ladies asked me if I could help them with the ice machine. Sure no problem. The bag of ice wouldn't drop so I had to rock the machine to get it to come loose. It took me a few minutes to get the bag of ice out. While I'm standing there 6 women have formed a circle around me and we're all within a foot of each other. I asked what they needed the ice for.

Oh our aunt is in the hospital in critical condition. We can only go in one at a time. They think she might have COVID

I was mad but I just told them to have a nice day and left. I'm going to end of with COVID-19 at the rate I'm going. I stay indoors for weeks at a time avoiding everyone. The one day I need to go around town and handle my business this happens.

I've been concerned at times also cause of riding trains/subways but I'm pretty sure I had it in March cuz I was sick for three weeks and ended up with pneumonia. Doctor said it was probably secondary and I already beat off Covid19 cuz that wasn't positive. I was right in the epicenter in NYC the times I went to the Hospital were sketchy as fuck all of them in Hazmat Suits.

Really should get an antibody test to know for sure but I haven't gotten around to it. I hope you dont get it man but if you do and your on the younger side and healthy you'll be alright. But who knows maybe I didn't catch it and the travelling I do will catch up to me eventually. I try and be careful and not touch anything best I can and wear my mask etc...

May I ask if your still having opiate problems? I know you periodically binge on stims, have gabap b problems with phenibut, some gabapentin and GHB. I'm on phenibut gabap binge after coming off opiates again. I haven't come across G since my late 90's rave days. I just posted about a few psychedelic experiences that really helped bring all these things into check. Don't know if you read it. I don't have near as much recent psych use so the magic is still amazing. I hope it goes well brother. I empathize with anyone struggling with addictions.

I have been a heroin, methadone and fent addict for 20yrs. Also had 10yrs heavy benzo addiction and suffered some phenibut withdrawal after binges. I have also been taking a few counterfeit RC benzos lately because of detox hoping I don't get kindling withdrawal. It's been 5yrs since my serious benzos withdrawal. It was hell. I was seriously fucked for 6mths and not right for a yr. I was also coming off methadone, which was actually 12yrs heavy on and off with heroin use in between. Blessings to a kindred spirit. I highly respect your post on bluelight.

In retrospect I was seriously fucked for 3-5yrs and tried to compensate with unhealthy relationships and chaising unrequited love. It actually took my recent psych experiences to bring some balance back to my life.

yeah currently I'm doing kratom daily, I slipped back in. I was trying to chip to help get off phenibut. Well, it worked, I'm off phenibut, so that's good. But will have to withdraw from kratom. Oh well. Wouldn't be the first time... WILL be the last. I swear...

@Xorkoth I find kratom fairly easy to withdraw from but I only ever did an ounce a day when I first quit heroin then I slowly worked my way down to -10-15g a day because anymore would give me negative effects. That withdrawal was akin to what I experience for months of paws of other opiates but it only lasted 7-10 days. My neighbor has a couple of kratom trees so I am currently chewing a few leaves like sublingual dip every 7-8hrs. Because of a failed methadone taper that failed earlier than desired because my source lost takehomes. It works much better than all the powders I've tried and last time I did this and slowly decreased my leaf consumption I barely noticed a thing. They only take away my withdrawal. I never get a buzz but it is much more relaxing and less stimulating than every color, vendor and kava kratom bar powder I've tried.

I would send you some for free but I don't know how fresh they would be when you got them. I could triple bag them and you could give me a postal mail box or off address sight. If you're like to try them.

I'm also use to heroin, methadone and benzos withdrawal so kratom was nothing for me.

Last edited:
So in my state, all the bars were ordered closed by the governor... but last night I went out with some friends of ours and they were like, "Meet us at this bar," to which I said, "What? They aren't open are they?" But apparently, all the bars around here that offer any smidgen of food are operating under the pretense that they're 'restaurants'. So just about every bar is open still. It's absolutely insane to be quite frank. Kinda makes me angry...

Same deal around me but I live in a lawless country part of the county. Nearest small but beautiful city is 15mins away. My county sucks because it is all old redblooded Republicans. No one wears mask and Florida rates are sky rocketing. I'm actually glad I got furloughed because of that and the fact I live with my elderly parents and my mom has diabetes and bad kidneys. God watching out for me. He, she, it, the universe loves me. It's been proven over and over again.

My sister is a travel nurse and she was working in the Bronx during the crisis. She is now in California. This shit is all too vivid and real to me because of her descriptions. I hate the Republicans. I find it hilarious that the Texas Covid denier, that never wore a mask just announced that he was diagnosed positive. Everyone get out and vote!

Got some edibles now and realized in the smaller package / amounts what the actual dosage piece size is compared to last time where it was packed together tightly so i think when i got launched into the multiverse i had probably eaten two dosages instead of half like i thought so like ingested probably 300 mg + of thc instead of under 100 like i was aiming to 30 hours after 250 ug of LSD. Hopefully this time its more chill but still strong since i can dose it right.

Keeping rather close to the void lately with continued little 3-HO-PCP doses. It's funny that the head noise associated with dissociatives has become the biggest put-off, topping organ health. I don't wanna get caught between a rock and a hard place, between feeling miserable-'n-lost and tinnitus. Shroomy pulls me out of that, somewhat awkwardly with the weight of the corona threads attached to it.. but even Stamets mentions potential anti-viral properties of mushrooms in general in his mushroom farmer book, snail-paced shoe-string research might not be done quite yet.. well maybe it is, none of the hypomanic bursts of research is coming out of disso dope apparently, but the formula is always evolving. I still haven't explored combos with DOC yet! Cuz that's even more tinnitus innit.. oh well.. I'm just happy I'm able to avoid breaking things all the time, staying nice in between depressed clumsiness and missing chapters with shards.

The joy of staying afloat on a shit river. I was content with it actually before coming up with that image, ha. Time to dream up better futures.

Status
Not open for further replies.