• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on a massive bender this week. Changa ket and weed monday night entered the k hole with weed and alochol tuesday night. Did mdma wensday night got drunk every night expect monday and saturday. Did a shit load of mdma on friday night with more ket. snorted and ate over 600 mg of mdma from 7 pm to 5 am. Did more changa on the Saturday night.

Didn't breakthrough on changa. K hole was super fucking trippy. Had a very strong trip on weed after the changa though where i pretty much was lost in hyperspace for hours and couldn't even talk right or interact socially.

Well a few months back I remember a group of you swirly madmen bringing up wanting to run some some trials with 25B-NBOHand guess whatfellas I'm assuming a new synth has been made because it's just become easily accessible through certain channels VERY cheaply. Personally I've never even sampled an Nbome personally let alone no one of these other analogs. I'd have wonderful trips everytime I took 2C-B and I'm venturing these psychedelics to all share some common ground toa degree.

One thing working for us that helps put my mind at ease is there NBOH structure is supposed to be safer in general than its Nbome, hopefully some people take the leap and we can get some psychonauts practicing some crucial responsibilityand giving us all some crucial feedback on a pretty darn novel compound. Remember reading once years ago that 2C-B-nBome was the most visualof the lot.

This girl who wrote TR's I was really into described rainbows exploding from a near by clock on the wall on a mere 1.5mgs so start low and work your way up gradually of course. I'm sure this guy is gonna be quite powerful as well. Do you guys know if putting it inside of Proplyene Glycol and holding it under your tongue for 20mins would work out. Was thinking about 350ugs per ml....

I don't think the Nbohs are worth the risk honestly... I got a sheet of 25i-NBome back in what I call the 'pseudo-acid summer' of 2013. It was easily the most visual drug I've ever taken, but myself and many, many others I know still feel to this day that the drug has left permanent damage upon our brains. I have constant headaches to this day that started that summer after fucking with 25i a bunch.

A kid even died on my campus in college that year after taking 25i. They found him face down, dead, in a parking lot. It's just not worth finding out man...

I just want acid. I recall giving some younger friends real LSD back then when it finally came back in 2014, and they were all really freaked out by the mental aspect of it, saying shit like, "I thought this was supposed to be a club drug, but it made me think way too deeply about stuff!" lol... and I was like, uhhhh... that's the point of acid.

25i was the definition of what television/film depicts LSD to be, LSD itself as you all know... much different. Much better in my book.

My search for answers about 25i is what brought me to Bluelight. My desire to keep others from ever taking it is what made me stay and become a mod here.

25i-NBOMe was by far the most dangerous of the ones commonly available, nearly all the deaths were from it. The NBOHs are supposed to be quite a bit safer, and the ethyl variants of these are not nearly as dangerous as the iodos (from what I gather). I did pick up 5 blotters of 25e-NBOH a while back and I intend on trying them. I mean yeah, I am sure I will vastly prefer LSD, but I like to experiment and would like to try one of the NBOX family at least once.

Yeah man, I wouldn't touch any of the NBOMe's personally especially 25i that stuff sounds like poison pretty much. That being said I agree with Xorky's sentiments however and believe that possibly there maybe some compounds of value that may be related. Maybe they could synth some psych's like 2C-EF-NBOH, 4C-D-NBOH or maybe even 2C-E-FLY-NBOH if these are feasible. I remember them making DOC-NBOMe but forget why the stuff never ended up taking off. Remember the Mescaline analog being a dud but maybe MAL-NBOH could work?

I'd also like to through out there the fact I would pretty much exclusively be MiCRO/MacroDosing the NBOH, probably for one full on trip but I'm thinking this could be a wonderful answer to my depression. A few grams would last me several lifetimes and I wouldn't have to worry about it degrading over time. That being said I assume I'd always still find the Tryps more theraputic, sometimes you wanna switch things up a bit tho. I really wanna trial this stuff more and more as each day passes. Where are you @Buzz Lightbeer I know you wanted to taste some of these Chems.

I have some 25E-NBOH :) I still have a lot of psychedelics left to try and quite a bit of others that require a revisit so not anytime soon. Apart from drowning in untried drugs, I'm also drowning in work lol, so that doesn't help.
I'd be down though, I'm always down for some exotic mind exploration

It's crazy what's going on in Minnesota right now. I thought that kinda shit didn't happen up there in north america lol.

EDIT: Holy shit, now apparently all over the country!
Take care everybody, I hope things don't turn as dark as they were here for a while, but on the other hand I think it is positive and healthy that people react against their governments.

Last edited:
Once i finish the rest of my DMT im going to try take a extended break from psychedelics hopefully that lasts a few years but i barley last a few months with LSD. Might smoke weed on the occasion. Picked up drinking again and might just replace everything with ketamine as i know i need at least one drug to get me through a week and psychedelics are just too much to be doing forever. My grasp on reality is very slippery the weed after such a heavy use period is now extremely powerful leading to on a full on breakthrough after smoking a joint two hours after changa. I was seeing reality break apart into a infinite reality that looked like some mega crazy face saying GOD. I really felt like i was going to lose my mind if weed was making me trip that hard shit trying to sleep and seeing crazy alien entities in the dark after weed was intense im not sure if it was the DMT or just the huge amount of LSD i had been doing that the weed just reactivated those neural pathways.

HPPD after the week bender is really really bad now i hope i start recovering and getting grounded in reality the LSD has really taken to many years of my life away in some massive trip binges and sending me off into the deep end and i end up every time totally blacking out and not remembering all the heavy bad trips and really crazy shit i have done on it before. But fuck DMT activates your memories like no other thing in this universe and the really really bad shit i started to remember and realized if one thing that had truly fucked my life up it was LSD and i had totally forgotten most the dark shit only had very small glimpses left in my memory. Same cycle repeat forget how bad a really dark bad trip is after taking a break start taking LSD again it starts off awesome til the day its possible and theres no way to tell if i will snap again on a trip but if it does happen again i have been warned it will probably be the last and i wont be coming back from it.

It's crazy what's going on in Minnesota right now. I thought that kinda shit didn't happen up there in north america lol.

Over there people at least go protesting misbehavior by authorities. Here they wouldn't. You get beaten up by cops and even your family members are like "It was the will of God, you know?". (except that their "god" is the government)

Would there be any danger in taking psychedelics when having taken Rhodiola Rosea earlier? I wouldn't think so but Rhodiola increases the amount of serotonin in the brain. I imagine that a serotonin releaser is a no go in any case but I should be good with say a tryptamine right?

Rhodiola has been subtle but incredible without fail for me these past few months, combining that wondrous headspace with psychedelics only seems natural, hence the question :)

Alright, after some research I can conclude that there is probably at least some MAOI activity, but probably weak. Something with it not crossing the A barrier, but unsure if it crosses the B barrier, lol.
So I should be just fine right? I feel so stupid reading about this stuff, I read a whole bunch of terms and try to make a scheme in my mind of how it all works but I fail massively.

I have never heard of any negative interactions. MAOIs are only dangerous for certain kinds of drugs anyway, namely releasers, and things that are stimulating (in the stimulant sense).

Yeah the state of America right now is fucking crazy... it's scary. Feels like anything could happen.

Anybody else here feels like DMT totally activates their memory of every single psychedelic experience you have ever had making it so much easier to recall for a while afterwards. Really hit hard the total breakthrough moment i had on my first acid trip kind of went back in time to that moment where everything was ripped apart like the entire universe was zipped apart to reveal a infinite matrix of reality and timelines. Not sure how to really explain it buts it like even your own physical body is unzipped and ripped apart and your consciousnesses is thrown something that might resemble string theory like quantum strings every one a reality in itself traveling at light speed exposed to every single infinite thing in creation. Its also made of complex colors some that don't even exist in this normal world. Fuck its been so long i remember i use to get flashes of it for a year afterwards til it faded away a long time probably a good thing for my mind.

I think the only drug that induces a ultimate trip similar to that is salvia every time. Just remembering it all makes me question my own existence if reality is totally infinite and has no end i truly wish one day we end up in heaven free from suffering. Im going to smoke the rest of my DMT next week and try breakthrough to try understand what the universe is trying to teach me. One thing i took away is that all the answers are already within i was shown once a long time ago but simply forgot most of it since it was to vast for a single human mind to comprehend and remain a stable sane person.

If i end up going in the deep end and don't make my way back to reality then even that will be a new journey in itself to piece my mind together again.

DMT can literally do anything. I have heard of people even going back in time experiencing their most hardcore acid trips on DMT.

I'm stressed... mainly because my bandmate/band leader made plans to go to the studio we used to record our album, in West Virginia, this weekend, Thursday night through Sunday morning. He didn't ask us about it and we all agreed we were going to use my buddy's studio, as he produces better results, it's cheaper, and he'll put in as much attention as it needs until perfect for a really low flat rate. We have been unhappy with the quality of this other studio. But he keeps flipping on it and saying we need to finish it with this studio, after agreeing the use the other studio (which is also in town instead of 5 hours away). I'm pissed because it's going to be way worse quality. I think he just refuses to believe it's going to be better quality just because it's in my friend's living room instead of a studio building in a downtown location. It's dumb. I'm going to be unhappy with the result, and this will be the 4th time we've gone back, and we're paying $250 a day each time. We could have done the whole thing for 1/3 of the money and it would have been done already and far better quality. But you can't tell him anything. He just doesn't know anything about recording, but I wish he'd listen to me because I co-produced my other band's album. It was weird too because he lied to me about it, he said that my buddy told him he didn't have time and never got back to him, but I asked my buddy and he said that in fact, he just never showed up when he was scheduled to come in, which caused him to cancel other plans for nothing, and that he specifically said he has time and hopes to see us soon. So that's weird. Also I have a super busy work week and will have to work on the road and from the studio and that's a big pain and will make things harder for me.

I'm really stressed about it mostly because I have to tell my girlfriend and she is going to be upset. She's nervous about covid, and also there all this protesting and stuff. I am positive she's going to be really upset about it and I'm going to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. I mean I pretty much have to go, we have to finish, we have to re-record some vocals and some instrumentals and do some mixing. Anyway we're gonna go for a walk shortly and I'll bring it up and explain how I feel. I found out last night but haven't told her yet because I don't want to deal with the situation, but it's time, I have to.

He says that our next album that we want to start recording soon we'll do at my buddy's studio. I'm going to put my foot down if he tries to go back on that. All we need to do is get one song done in there and he'll see.

Bizarre how synergy in playing music doesn't transfer to synergy in other aspects in relationships. Logical I guess but still, I've heard you telling stories in a similar vein a couple of times since I've been on Bluelight and somehow it always struck me as 'bizarre'.

Shows how much I know huh...
My day was sick :) I went for a walk, returned after 10 hours and many miles, and these last hours were spent lying in pure bliss on the couch. The power of Rhodiola Rosea, there was butterfly like energy and euphoria through my body, the whole day!! I laughed, sang, danced, ran, I must've looked like a lunatic to some lmao. Only downside is that I can never sleep on this stuff because I'm too euphoric about everything. I wanted to dose some 4-HO-MiPT but I refrained because I want my receptors to be fresh af for next week, real big plans..... ;)

Wow, man I wish rhodiola affected me like that. What plans do you have for next week?

Well I told my girl and she wasn't upset, in fact she asked me why I thought she'd be upset. I guess I'm just traumatized still by my ex being upset at me about everything unexpected, all the time. Also I thought she'd be more concerned about covid but she was like, whatever, you already spend time with all of them. So that's good, but the situation is still annoying.

It also didn't help that she said she just can't really care about anything these days. :\ She's been quite depressed for some time now. She is having increasing amounts of digestive/acid reflux issues and can't seem to solve it. She told me on the way back on our walk that she gave up on everything she wanted from life and she doesn't know why. Which I said indicates to me she knows what she wants, which she has generally said she doesn't, which is good because it means she can take baby steps towards it and slowly gain momentum and be satisfied with life again. This came right after asking me to move to the country with her. I told her I don't want to move, I like it here and I have a life here. Maybe someday but I can't leave the life I've built and I don't want to. Her pattern has been to live somewhere a while, and run away to somewhere else where things seem interesting for a little while, and then she gets depressed again. I really wish she would figure out how to get to the bottom of her issues, she just is too afraid to face anything. It's really hard for me to watch. If I'm honest, being around her is generally depressing these days and it takes a big toll on me. It sucks because I love her, but I would probably be happier without her. Everyone else I am close with (not literally everyone but most) is positive and excited about life. It's rough, man.

That's rough indeed. I don't want to keep banging on the same subject lol but Rhodiola is basically an antidepressant, I've read some amazing success stories with regards to depression. There must things to try/do no, I have no real idea what long depression is like, and it's probably kind of a cliché approach on here, but I mean, drugs.. some nootropics...?

Plan for next week is DOM! Finally, I've got about 1-2 days free so that's perfect. Last of the DOx I'm yet to try and arguably the most legendary one :) can't pussy out on dosage too since it's so rare nowadays. Plan sounds good and all but I realize that there's no real planning when it comes to this stuff, gotta take the plunge sometime

Took 45mgs Amphetamine this morning with my Bupe and Kratom and I feel fucking amazing right now. I love this drug do much I'm gonna have one more 30mg redose in a couple hours and call it a day but I have to install the AC's in my exes house today and this deff gave me some motivavation. Haven't been sleeping at all really the past week since I kicked Heroin again. Been really struggling heavily with my drug use this year and smoke Crack sometimes, it's pretty embarrassing and one of the reasons I don't post as often. Alsoe eating alot of MDMA which isn't a terrible thing but after a few week binge im laying off that awhile. But anyways right now I'm feeling fabulous and getting some shit done around here which is great because I been pretty much bed bound in poor health for months.

Edit: need up doing 105mgs and i just bought a six pack of beer which should help me on the way back down. Haven't had any drinks in a week or two so it should deff do the job. What a great day my friends 😀

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.