• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's how i quit Smoking Cigarettes after 10 years daily pack a day kinda habirt. During a ++++ experience on LSA and went on this CEV journey where i traveled through my body and saw inside of my organs and watched my Lungs breath up and down. I'd seen the damage that was being done with Tar and it's stuck in my mind since. I don't smoke Tobacco whatsoever. Can't even count its so small the drags of Nicotine I've had in the last 8 years.

And now I'm giving up Alcohol completely as well and will only be using Psychedelics, Cannabis Flower/Shatter and that's pretty much it maybe a few bumps of high quality Cocaine once in awhile and use Gabapentin to comedown a bit. I'm completely determined to do this and can have really strong resolve when needed and the LSD helps cement the message in my head.

Tripping helps keep me in a Elevated state of being and i dose every 4-5 days and rotate compounds. So many of this things can show you a state of being that is unlike anything else. I'll head into any trip with confidence in myself to be able to open up and go where it's going to take me. You can only hope that every once in awhile everything clicks and another big one happens that can change the game for you completely. I'm so deeply fascinated to the Psychedelic Experience its what i dedicate the majority of my time reading about :)

But the idea of setting very specific intentions like to start drinking only water and/or eat healthy I find a fascinating idea. I think I would be concerned that the pressure and potential expectation of this goal might have a negative effect on the experience. In fact I thought the accepted wisdom generally was that to go into a psychedelic experience with an expectation or intention to somehow change oneself was not advisable, but you seem to be shirking this tradition, apparently successfully. :unsure:

I sometimes trip with intention, though usually it's rather vague, as you say. The one time I truly prepared and set my intentions was for my ibogaine flood dose. I was truly prepared, as prepared as I could be. And it worked. In fact it worked better than I could have expected because it realigned more about my life than just opiate addiction. I think the most powerful trips can be when you set your intentions. It might be challenging to face certain things but you can come out better in the end. Sometimes pivotal experiences happen without pre-intention, too, but trying to frame the experience into what you want is a powerful tool. In fact in the research with using psychedelics in therapy, there is a tremendously higher success rate when they prime a patient for what to expect, versus just giving them some drugs and keeping them comfortable.

I was just thinking about IMG_9999... I know there is some serious unrest where he lives. Last time he posted he was expressing nervousness about it, too. I've heard some crazy shit on the radio about it.

I hope you're alright dude. ❤

Thanks a lot, man. Yeah, It's been a crazy month. Serious shit goin all over south america. I'm exhausted and not feeling very well emotionally, but I can at least say I'm safe, as well as my close ones. Doing what I can, what seems to make sense, hoping all the fight is not in vain. I've spent little time on the computer these days, but I still lurk here from time to time.

Hope everyone here is well.

Also, fuck the police. And legalize LSD.

Hey man, I'm so glad to hear from you. I listen to the BBC a lot in my car and it had me worried. I sincerely hope the outcome of this stuff is positive for you and your people. ❤

Seems like all over the world is a push towards fascism/dictatorship systems right now. It's alarming, it reminds me of pre-WW2 so much. Humans never learn from history. In my country, our absurd president's house of cards is crumbling but unfortunately he's just a symptom, it goes so much deeper. So many places are at turning points right now. I just hope and pray that we will come out on the right side. We could be accomplishing so much if we could learn to work together as species instead of fight each other and fall for the tactics being used to pillage everyone and everything for the sake of deranged levels of money and power accumulation.

Last edited:
I'm about to leave to go to the band house and then we're heading 4 hours away to a venue we've played a bunch for a show tonight, but the cool thing is my friends' band, who is about where we want to be now (on the road for weeks at a time, playing bigger venues, have a following, etc) are sharing the show with us. :) We're opening for them. I've wanted to play a show with them for a long time, it would be cool to get on some more bills with them, break into their area (they're in our area, we never go to their area because we just don't have connections there. We could increase our state radius by an extra few states). Plus their bass player is one of my best friends and the old bass player of my other band. pretty excited. :)

I sometimes trip with intention, though usually it's rather vague, as you say. The one time I truly prepared and set my intentions was for my ibogaine flood dose. I was truly prepared, as prepared as I could be. And it worked. In fact it worked better than I could have expected because it realigned more about my life than just opiate addiction. I think the most powerful trips can be when you set your intentions. It might be challenging to face certain things but you can come out better in the end. Sometimes pivotal experiences happen without pre-intention, too, but trying to frame the experience into what you want is a powerful tool. In fact in the research with using psychedelics in therapy, there is a tremendously higher success rate when they prime a patient for what to expect, versus just giving them some drugs and keeping them comfortable.
Hmm yeah I guess I ibogaine, ayahuasca and psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy all do have "intention setting" as a kind of key aspect. I guess I have, or have had, a mental preconception that certain drugs are for specific stuff, ie, breaking addiction patterns or whatever - and other drugs, just go with the flow and see what happens... obviously that doesn't make sense though and is presumably just an unchecked cultural bias, there's no reason one cannot use any psychedelic with a specific prior intention, I imagine.

I would think though that to go solo into a trip with a specific intention does require at least a little experience and familiarity with the psychedelic headspace. Like I remember there was a thread a while back where someone on the younger side was talking about their intention to take mushrooms to change who they are and were going to spend the trip listening to a tape they had recorded of all the things they didn't like about themselves... and everyone IIRC seemed to agree that was a pretty bad idea. I guess that's a very extreme example though. :p

I think the idea of not going into it with any sort of expectation is absolutely true for people who have never tripped. It's really easy to set yourself up to think a certain thing and then have the trip go off the rails when it's (almost guaranteed to be) vastly different from what you expected.

However for experienced trippers, I think setting intention is the best way to achieve a desired outcome. I mean I usually don;'t because these days I mostly trip for recreational purposes. But sometimes I do, and it really helps to get what I want out of it if I prepare myself to find it.

These before i enter a trip i will pray to albert hoffmans spirit jesus buddah etc etc any enlightented being to carry me to other dimesions of the unknown and commune with the LSD itself while in meditation on the come up during large doses to try direct the peak. I usually find meditation on any psychedelic these days will induce loss of self and oneness and bliss with the universe reality and god on any dose as long as the trip is not going through a rough dark period.

Yes sometimes i enter them with a pretty serious intention of connecting with the Collective Conciousness and go there for Peace/Love. Which in turn sort of indirectly guides me towards forming better personal relationships with people and just improving myself in general. Will say that Tryptamines in genral like 4-AcO-DMT is my preferred method for this on a frequent basis and will probably be taking 16-18mgs of that in the coming week as i need that I

AfterGlow in my life to keep me moving forward. Going through some health issues and tripping is going to help elevate my spirit which is half the battle. And I've stuck to the Water diet for 3 days now which is positive. Just paid 100 bucks for a Dab Pen which will be here in a few days. Gonna save aside the rest if the Shatter and mainly snoke all my Flower before i move. In my new Apartment it would be more ideal for only Vapor, should be the healthier choice as well, i get the Shatter pretty cheap.

One of my oldest friends just called me out of the blue, we haven't talked in like 4 years, but he's been one of my best friends since 7th grade. He's battled severe depression most of his life and I often worry about him. Anyway he called and he's definitely really depressed but it was so good to catch up, we talked for like 3 hours until my phone died, about all sorts of stuff, I think I cheered him up, and it was just really good to catch up. Hopefully he comes through and visits, he was talking about doing so.

I was feeling subconsciously and occasionally consciously guilty about how long it had been since we talked, I'm just kind of glowing now. :)

Last edited:
Also interested in the longterm adverse effects. I was under the impression, mostly from G_Chem's posts, that adverse effects were only seen with heavy usage. Which most people did, because the doses should be way longer than the other APBs, MAPBs, MDMA, etc.

I vaguely remember seeing pages and pages of exposition about long-term harm by Si Ingwe/Si Dread, maybe SilentRoller about it on the Main 5-MAPB Thread on BL. I thought that I came across other corroborating accounts on other sites, but I can't find anything now. I haven't followed up with the below thread to see if it was just a few people that had major issues, but I bet Si knows what's up based on their experiences.

Hey guys. Just checking in to let everyone know life has been going well since I was last here. My legal troubles are over, got the case thrown out of court after spending a lot of money on a lawyer. Sobriety has been nice since I stayed clean for the four-five months I was dealing with that. I'm broke as fuck right now but after so many months of stress it's nice to be sleeping again.

hadn't stopped in for awhile, so out of curiosity i did one of my old vanity searches to see if anyone had mentioned me while i was gone. after Captain Heroin coincidentally mentioning me just last Friday in the middle of some insane rant, this is the second mention i saw:

help.PNG

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so weird seeing so many people i care about die in the time that i thought i wouldn't live past. it's really difficult honestly, it makes it hard to come here, and that sucks because i really do love you guys and miss you all, it just hurts so bad when such obviously good people die so young, and i selfishly don't know if i can handle it very much =/

ANYWAY

how is everyone? my health is looking alright still, no news, still doing the same monthly maintenance chemo and keeping an eye on things to make sure my cancer stays gone. i'm going to read back through the last couple pages now, forgive the double post i might be about to make lol <3

Glad to see you back man, it is tough watching so many people pass over the years. But this place has always been a good outlet and i hope you start posting more often again. I feel like im half way insane right now but my daughter was on the phone with me the last half hour and it cheered me up. Nothing more important than family and i have to keep it together for them. Happy that your feeling better pharmakos :)

If been taking Gabapentin daily for about 10 years, prescribed 1,200mgs a day but i only take 300mgs when i wake up. Unless of course i am using Cocaine and then i will stagger it all day alongside that and it smoothes it out in a similar nature to Alcohol/benzos wood. The plus side is since i take such a miniscule amount i still get good recreational effects when i stagger. Really miss Phenibut but the acidity fucks me over, thought of getting the F.A.A. and dosing it sublingually then spitting it out after like 10mins. Have you ever tried thay Xork?

Not the spitting, lol
Just Phenibut F.A.A. sublingually period.

man pregabalin just went generic in the states in July, when i switched from gabapentin to pregabalin i got such a huge reduction in side effects, you really should switch now if you can

I was just thinking about IMG_9999... I know there is some serious unrest where he lives. Last time he posted he was expressing nervousness about it, too. I've heard some crazy shit on the radio about it.

I hope you're alright dude. ❤

ah oh no i just PMd him! oh wait...
Thanks a lot, man. Yeah, It's been a crazy month. Serious shit goin all over south america. I'm exhausted and not feeling very well emotionally, but I can at least say I'm safe, as well as my close ones. Doing what I can, what seems to make sense, hoping all the fight is not in vain. I've spent little time on the computer these days, but I still lurk here from time to time.

Hope everyone here is well.

Also, fuck the police. And legalize LSD.

phew glad you're okay :p check your PMs lol
One of my oldest friends just called me out of the blue, we haven't talked in like 4 years, but he's been one of my best friends since 7th grade. He's battled severe depression most of his life and I often worry about him. Anyway he called and he's definitely really depressed but it was so good to catch up, we talked for like 3 hours until my phone died, about all sorts of stuff, I think I cheered him up, and it was just really good to catch up. Hopefully he comes through and visits, he was talking about doing so.

I was feeling subconsciously and occasionally consciously guilty about how long it had been since we talked, I'm just kind of glowing now. :)

is that the friend that had a meth problem? did he get that solved at least then?
Glad to see you back man, it is tough watching so many people pass over the years. But this place has always been a good outlet and i hope you start posting more often again. I feel like im half way insane right now but my daughter was on the phone with me the last half hour and it cheered me up. Nothing more important than family and i have to keep it together for them. Happy that your feeling better pharmakos :)

good to see you man, hope you're taking care of yourself :)

No, different friend. But my friend with the meth problem went to rehab for quite some time (twice but the second time he checked himself in) and is doing well. Living with his parents, saving money. He's starting to think about going out on his own again, and he wants to move to my town. I've spent time with him a few times since he got clean and he seems very much like he's back to his old self. I don't know for sure if he'll end up moving here but I would be happy if he did (and a little nervous). We really are brothers, I barely even remember a time when he wasn't my best friend when we were growing up. It makes me kinda nervous because I like to party, and so do all the musicians I know pretty much, and he's a musician (an awesome one). But that will be true wherever he goes.

Anyway yeah... losing Help was awful. It hit me hard. :(

I jammed with members from a couple of awesome local bands tonight, it was great. :) I ended up leading the music most of the time which was pretty cool.

whats the best rc psych besides 1cp?i really wanted 4-HO-DMT, but it doesn't seem to available clear net. what' done of them that bearable and gives you lots insight. visual is of course important, but i'm more spiritual like shroom. nothing amphetamine based. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.