Pct test eth 250 winny 15 weeks

Crackwhacker

Bluelighter
Is it totally needed to have the running pct and of what type of compound after a cycle of test eth 250 and winny for 15-16 weeks any advice ??

Is this a first cycle? If so I'd say you'd be fine just coming off. How much winny? Your test dose is conservative (not a bad thing) so if the winny is also a relatively conservative dose (not taking 100/day I presume lol) then you should still be fine with just coming off.

1.ml test ethanate 250 one day on one day off winny 0.5ml I'll only do depot as not keen of tablets

1.ml test ethanate 250 one day on one day off winny 0.5ml I'll only do depot as not keen of tables

Personally I wouldn’t ever not do a PCT if I came off but you’ll find varying opinions.

It isn’t going to reverse any oxidative damage but recovery to whatever your new baseline is will be faster and less painful with a PCT.

I typically have athletes use nolva or clomid at anywhere from 20 or 25mg per day, respectively, ranging from once daily to 3x per week for 6-8 weeks. Lower and longer is better IME and have gotten much better feedback from clients doing it that way.

1.ml every other day its ethenate 250 I don't measure in mg as its oil in a syringe

I don’t think you will need a PCT but you 100% completely shut down your natural testosterone production. 750 mg a week is a very high dose, way too high for a first time cycle.

I don’t think you will need a PCT but you 100% completely shut down your natural testosterone production. 750 mg a week is a very high dose, way too high for a first time cycle.
This. I thought it was just 250/week. 750 you're definitely shut down. Cold turkey it for 16-20 weeks and get blood work to see where you stand

I'll stick to .5mlthree x a time 325mg a week should be plenty I'll bring in the winny three to four weeks into cycle as see how things progress