• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I bought Stardew Valley.
One of my favourite games. I like everything about it - casual atmosphere, endless everyday tasks, pixelated art. Recently started it once more with my kid, haven't tried coop before. It is great, of course.

Just finished Cyberpunk, it started out out very well but gradually got more dull. I thought the ending was pretty terrible.

Just finished Cyberpunk, it started out out very well but gradually got more dull. I thought the ending was pretty terrible.
ah too bad. but aren't there multiple endings?

I'm still weighing over if this is worth playing or not

There are and you can choose who accompanies you on the final mission too. Not sure I will replay it though. It's a 7/10 for me and the best thing about it are the graphics and Keanu Reeves.

Horizon Zero Dawn is lush BUT I LOST MY FUCKING SAVE FILE :(

I also played grim dawn. It's a good game but it's designed for grinding srt of obsessed geeks. You can still play it but figuring out stats and shit just hursts my head. It can make upgrading so fucking complicated.

I started playing Stardew Valley on my nintendo. Havn't really invested much time into it but it looks like it will be a fun game.

Been thinking about getting the game Outriders. One of my close friends plays it and says the game is really fun. The only 3rd person shooter type game that i've played would be the Gears of War series. I hear Outriders gives you the Destiny feel, plus each character class has their own class specific skills that they can use.

Hopefully, someone on here will get it, and tell me how it is :)

There are and you can choose who accompanies you on the final mission too. Not sure I will replay it though. It's a 7/10 for me and the best thing about it are the graphics and Keanu Reeves.
Lame. Looked great.
Guess I'll just play the Mass Effect trilogy again if I want sci fi.
New RPGs kinda suck. They're all action and essentially 0 RPG. Wow, you get a skill-tree, how RPG.

Like Borderlands is classified as an "action role-playing first-person shooter", where the fuck is the role-play? The SKILL TREE?! Are they telling me that? The skill tree is enough to be "role-play"? Where are the decisions? How can a game with 0 decisions be called an RPG? By that logic I can call Super Mario an RPG, because I could imagine myself to be an Italian plumber climbing through Bowser's poop pipes to boink a princess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ds
Just started a new normal difficulty re7 run. I got 70% through the madhouse difficulty but fucking couldnt beat the last "daddy" fight cause he kept 2 hitting me 😆

I have been playing a lot of PUBG, but am thinking of either giving HZD another go or getting Red Dead Redemption 2.

Kind of an old game, but have been playing some Starcraft II here and there. I used to play it as a kid and I sucked, but revisiting it as an adult is a lot of fun. I think I'm actually better at the game than when I was a kid. Also, it's totally free to download, which was a nice surprise. It did come out in 2010, so it's old, but doesn't feel dated to me (maybe I'm getting old).
#Protossorgohome
#YouMustConstructAdditionalPylons

(Btw, you can't really tell from the trailer, but it's a Real-time-strategy game)

Last edited:
does anyone know if overwatch is going to be free2play in the future?