• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Any Linux gamers?
I erased every Windows trace from my laptop, don't know if anyone has a good suggestion, looking for some fun indie/strategy game

Finally got 2 bots running at once.
iL4QQrw.jpg

Pretty fucking cool none the less. Hopefully it will not crash :(

@Buzz Lightbeer I don't know much about linux besides the symbol is a penguin.
Maybe someone else might know here.

I bought Stardew Valley, looked casual and Factorio, which looked hardcore lol. I wanted to buy CK3 but it's expensive and apparently too easy.
:)
I've heard good things about Stardew Valley. I've never played it, but have it on my wishlist because it is a game that I would like to play someday. I've seen some YT videos on CK3 and looks like a fun game. Seems more like a turn-page type of RPG. Atleast from what I remember of it. Like the idea how you can control the story,

I've been looking into picking up Satisfactory. Looks like a fun enough game. I kind of like the idea of creating a huge factory of sorts and rolling on to the next part of the map. Saw some videos and read some reviews, still in early access. So they could add some more stuff down the road.

CK3 is a Paradox grand strategy game, they're often quite complicated but a lot of fun when you understand much of the game dynamics.
I've put an ungodly amount of hours in EU4 and Hearts of Iron 3, but I was mostly a shooter player, haven't gamed much in the last few years sadly...

So I ended up trading some forum gold(from another forum) for the game Valheim. Havn't played it yet. Would like to sit down and play it when I have like more than an hour. Will play it this weekend for sure. The reviews look pretty good, so we will see how it goes!

starcraft 2, mtg arena and heroes of the storm, all free to play.

Reactions: Ds
It's been a while but I've picked up Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 recently.

Tried getting into Valheim, and I guess it wasn't like what I had expected. It reminds me of the game Rust. You start with noting, and have to craft everything. Seems really quiet (for me at least). I haven't experienced any multi-player with it yet. Just me, alone in the woods, with monsters and such. I think it's now going to be one of those games in my game folder that will just kind of sit there.

I've been itching to play Command and Conquer here lately. Don't have the funds to buy it off steam, so might look into other ways in getting it. I had loads of fun with the Tiberium Sun(?) version, and would like to play it again.

Tried getting into Valheim, and I guess it wasn't like what I had expected. It reminds me of the game Rust. You start with noting, and have to craft everything. Seems really quiet (for me at least). I haven't experienced any multi-player with it yet. Just me, alone in the woods, with monsters and such. I think it's now going to be one of those games in my game folder that will just kind of sit there.

I've been itching to play Command and Conquer here lately. Don't have the funds to buy it off steam, so might look into other ways in getting it. I had loads of fun with the Tiberium Sun(?) version, and would like to play it again.
I need to get on Steam. I am looking for a good game to suck me in. Diablo is fun for a hack n slash but I'd like to find a really good rpg. One that I don't have to pay monthly for.

I need to get on Steam. I am looking for a good game to suck me in. Diablo is fun for a hack n slash but I'd like to find a really good rpg. One that I don't have to pay monthly for.
Diablo 2 is much fun. There is a cult following of the game. I think I might have told you to check out d2jsp.org still tons of players, and just like every other game they all seek out the best gear ever.

Steam has all kinds of really great games. My favorite 'free' game they have is Team Fortress 2. I think it's worth it having it in your collection. :)

Sometimes you can catch some pretty decent deals on Steam. Once you start adding games to your wishlist eventually you will be notified when the game does go on sale.

The main issue is trying to find a game out of thousands that looks good enough to play. So many different games, and some of them aren't that cheap either.

Decided to give Cyberpunk another go. This time I am playing as a female character, and I selected the 'nomad' at the start. One thing I didn't do the last time I played the game is use a controller. So this time around I am using my Xbox controller to play with.

Still been plugging away on Diablo 2. Finally got a Druid to level 79, and partially geared him. Still in need of a few other odds and ends. Thinking about going elemental route, and try him out magic finding. Might not be as good as my sorc or pally, but still would like to see how long it takes him to do a complete act1-5 MF run.

cs:go is fun when you fuct on stims. think my game play is even bettr lol. anyhow back in a bit

Just bought The Outer Worlds on Steam. It was on sale, so why not? Looks fun, and hopefully it will keep me entertained for a bit. The graphics seem pretty nice, so might be fun.

Just bought The Outer Worlds on Steam. It was on sale, so why not? Looks fun, and hopefully it will keep me entertained for a bit. The graphics seem pretty nice, so might be fun.
It was a fun game for what it was. Lots of reading in regards to dialogue between characters. Perk tree allows for some wild exploits in gameplay.

It was a fun game for what it was. Lots of reading in regards to dialogue between characters. Perk tree allows for some wild exploits in gameplay.
Cool. I enjoy games with some dialogue. Would you compare it to like Destiny or something like a futuristic shooter of sorts? I don't want to like start watching videos and such because I don't want to ruin that feeling. I've only seen what Steam had to offer and I think like some pictures. It has been on my wishlist for sometime, and couldn't ressist when I saw it was only $20. vs. $50.

Going to give it a go, worst thing is I might not like it. It's not like the end of the world for me.