• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I just started playing Disco Elysium. The writing in this game is terrific. It made me laugh a couple times already like I might when reading a good novel. I have never played this type of game before (isometric RPG, tabletop board game vibe, no combat) but I saw some reviews and they convinced me that it was something really unique that I had to try. It seems like there will be plenty of opportunities for your character to use drugs in the game, and some of the skills you can gain are based around drug use, so it should be a good fit for PC-gaming Bluelighters!

Been playing Path of Exile for PC and all I have got to say is wow!

Been having issues with Diablo 2 here lately, first of there are game ques that take up to 20 minutes to make 1 game, which is crazy as fuck.
so check out a sorcerers skill tree in diablo 2=
NSFW:
OARpQmT.jpg

and compare it to Path of Exile witch skill tree=
NSFW:
KxVY7hM.jpg

(placed nsfw tags to keep pictures from like popping out at you)

So yeah, the passive tree in POE is so fucking crazy! i mean there is like tons of different ways to go when building a character. Vs in Diablo 2, you see it is pretty basic.
The game play is almost the same as Diablo 3 sort of. it is like 3rd person view. Really fun game if you are into MMORPG type games, and not to mention it is free!
It's not even a P2W game either, you have to go and find gear to use, just like Diablo 2.

I highly recommend it if you are into RPGS :)

Played one fun and interesting Overwatch game. Most of the team was communicating and stuff. Im usually the guy who says "we got this, go in" or "back the fuck off". Team morale at the important parts needs to be on the same page imo.

I noticed we didn't have one of these threads for PC games.

But yeah, what you guys playing? I play all my games on the PC. So I tend to download games before I decided to purchase them as I don't want to buy a game that's a complete piece of crap, ie Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm playing through Deus Ex before I start playing Human Revolution (3rd game in the series). I've heard great things about this game and it should help relaunch it into a new light since the 2nd game sucked ass hard. The first game was GOTY and is down as one of the best games for the PC.

So how bout you?
GRIS! And it's my first gaming experience:)

Dungeons 3, it was called warcraft meets dungeon keeper and it fits.

Fuck yeah baby! Someone reminded me of Bioshock and I just played the demo again to see if it could run it on my fairly basic CPU. It can on MAX SETTINGS (the pack comes with the OG release and a remastered version).

I mean, it makes sense, it did come out in 2007... It's still an amazing game and so beautifully immersive, twisted and dark. Am downloading it on Steam rn (I played 1 + 2 on console like 10 years ago, it's fun on PC too and the graphics are better). Time to fuck up some Splicers/Big Daddies in Rapture City!

Think im gonna start metro Last light again
How crucial are the earlier titles to the overall story and lore? I was playing the first one when it was on game pass, but only made it halfway through before it was taken off. I have Last Light in my steam library, but I just never try as I didn't finish the first.

As noddy as i am atm im gonna have a few rounds with CS:GO and lose a bit but fun all around none the less. And sometimes i just play to hear the commentary, can be so comedic sometimes lol

As noddy as i am atm im gonna have a few rounds with CS:GO and lose a bit but fun all around none the less. And sometimes i just play to hear the commentary, can be so comedic sometimes lol

I've done that drunk af loads of times and it's so much fun if you really don't care if you win or lose. Sometimes not caring alone makes me play even better (there is a tipping point though - like, no more than 5 drinks).

Happy hunting!

You really dont need to play the first one. And its much worse than the later ones. Not sure lore wise
Yeah I found some parts of the first one strange and unnecessarily difficult. I also just learned about the different types of endings to the first one and didn't realize you aren't supposed to shoot everything that moves or you get the "bad" ending.

oh and what im also playing a lot again is quake 3 arena. A whole new way or old way of playing. Rocket jumping and strife jumpimg/ moving the whole game makes it so much fun.