• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

i just recently downloaded Quake 3 Arena and Unreal Tournament 4 for some old skool gaming fun. Took me a while to get back into strife jumping and rocket jumping again lol, but good all fun none the less

yeah, the single player is really great, the second and third one are also great titles..

@izo yeah but the first had me shitting myself especially with that opening scene where you see the girl spirit for the first time.

Another game that had me on edge was, cant think of the name but it was about a mining planet where you had to investigate and all you had in the beginning was the mining tool/slicing thing. and i remember the character helmet having these blue lines across it, anyone know what im talking about?

Edit: Just remembered - Dead space had me on the edge of my seat too

Last edited:
Playing RDR2 dicking around with a debugger online. Isn't is strange how Rockstar is this giant developer yet they have zero clue how to implement anti cheat or even a proper antidebugger. All you have to do is suspend 2 Socialclub.exe threads and boom you defeated their "security"

just got division 2 on sale, I want a new RTX card but would have to hustle some money. Have a gtx 1070 atm.

Wait till the inventory and prices figure themselves out for the RTX 3080 and get one. 3080 msrp is $700, but it's better than 2080 Ti.

here its quite expensive due to usd to nz exchange rate so rtx 3080 is like $1500-1600 NZD which is alot of money here.

It's been so long since i lost the desire to play "video games" but my only fav genre was (or maybe still is) "fighting"

I used play them at both home game clubs while iranians while being mocked by my friends. Iranian gamers play very boring games like football. The football itself has always been their fav sport and I don't even want to know why. i've never had anything in such ppl. but apologizes, im told to stick to the topic so i'd like to know if theres another fan of fighting video games in tis thread. (I like most fighting games produced by SNK and maybe Capcom a little.