• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

What the fuck It was 20$ on steam, I paid for it.. Must be a free version

Epic Games gives out free games every couple of weeks or so. I haven't actually bought anything on Epic Games, but I've snagged myself an extra copy of GTA V if I ever get banned on my steam version. Kingdom Come Deliverance. Hitman was last week. The versions are exactly the same as what you paid for.

Other games they've put up there is Stanley Parable, World War Z, Watch Dogs, Bl2 and Pre-Sequel, Assassian's Creed Syndicate, Ark Survival. Lots of other random indie titles too I add to my library just because it's free. Closing in on close to 100 games from the free give aways lol

Epic Games gives out free games every couple of weeks or so. I haven't actually bought anything on Epic Games, but I've snagged myself an extra copy of GTA V if I ever get banned on my steam version. Kingdom Come Deliverance. Hitman was last week. The versions are exactly the same as what you paid for.

Other games they've put up there is Stanley Parable, World War Z, Watch Dogs, Bl2 and Pre-Sequel, Assassian's Creed Syndicate, Ark Survival. Lots of other random indie titles too I add to my library just because it's free. Closing in on close to 100 games from the free give aways lol
Yeah I just checked it.. It's back to 29 bucks lol. I might check some of these other games out tho

Red Dead Online on PC. Restarting as they don't allow you to transfer online saves from xbone to pc sadly.

I decided to buy a new game, Diablo 2 was starting to get old and to the point where I havn't been playing around the clock like I was so been looking around for a fun new game to play.

I decided to grab a game called "Oxygen not Included"

Watched several youtube videos of how the game works, and to be honest it looks really fun. It kind of reminds me of Starcraft to some extent. The whole having to find different materials to gather, and upgrading/researching different things. So i'm going to give it a shot. :)
Will let everyone know how I am doing with it later. :)

I'm still doing the MTG Arena thing. I haven't even taken the time to finish SC2. I haven't been playing ladder though. I'm just camping ATM ranked. Trying to find out the best methods of staying in the top 1200. From what I can tell as long as you race to a high rank at season start it's best to just camp. I'm just not sure when to start playing again to make sure I stay in top #1200 or if I'll stay there without playing. I'll have to wait & see I guess. In the meantime been draft some AKR with the gold I'd built up & successfully converted it all to gems at an equal or positive net rate! I've been slowly but surely exploring this whole streaming thing. I'm considering it as I've received a decent amount of interest wanting to learn more about how I play mono red. I really know literally zero when it comes to streaming but am trying to learn some before I try to do it for the first time. I don't have a mic or webcam which kind of changes things but it seems like WO Mic for Android lets me use my OP7 Pro as a mic. It doesn't really seem worthwhile using the phone as a webcam as well though. I'd want to give streaming a whirl before I invest in gear though. Anyways that's what I'm up to gaming wise.

I played in last week's FNM but there organizer messed up the results so I'm not sure of my final ranking. I'm not positive if I got 1st or 2nd. As one other person had the same record as I did. I'm planning on playing in this weeks FNM tonight. Hopefully I can win it. 🤞
Either way I'm planning on doing well enough to at least win some prizes. ;)

Reactions: Ds
I'm still doing the MTG Arena thing. I haven't even taken the time to finish SC2. I haven't been playing ladder though. I'm just camping ATM ranked. Trying to find out the best methods of staying in the top 1200. From what I can tell as long as you race to a high rank at season start it's best to just camp. I'm just not sure when to start playing again to make sure I stay in top #1200 or if I'll stay there without playing. I'll have to wait & see I guess. In the meantime been draft some AKR with the gold I'd built up & successfully converted it all to gems at an equal or positive net rate! I've been slowly but surely exploring this whole streaming thing. I'm considering it as I've received a decent amount of interest wanting to learn more about how I play mono red. I really know literally zero when it comes to streaming but am trying to learn some before I try to do it for the first time. I don't have a mic or webcam which kind of changes things but it seems like WO Mic for Android lets me use my OP7 Pro as a mic. It doesn't really seem worthwhile using the phone as a webcam as well though. I'd want to give streaming a whirl before I invest in gear though. Anyways that's what I'm up to gaming wise.

I played in last week's FNM but there organizer messed up the results so I'm not sure of my final ranking. I'm not positive if I got 1st or 2nd. As one other person had the same record as I did. I'm planning on playing in this weeks FNM tonight. Hopefully I can win it. 🤞
Either way I'm planning on doing well enough to at least win some prizes. ;)

That's cool. Ladder can be tough, well keeping your rank and not fallowing bellow 1200 can be tough. Does the game pair you with other players around the same skill set, or will it chose randomly when you are wanting to play a game? That's pretty dope that you are starting to get coins/gems and prizes :). May sound kind of corny but I've been playing a old game called Habbo Hotel, and yeah it may seem like it's for kids, but i've been playing the game since 2003 lol and well have always remembered my password hehe. I trade,buy and sell and sometimes can net $100 every other week, so it has been extremely rewarding.
I like how some games reward you for playing, and even winning in general. I think it releases those 'feel good' chems in your brain that make you feel rewarded. Maybe that's why I love video games so much, eversince i've been off the booze and drugs I gotta replace that feeling for something!
now what did i do with those scratch off lottery tickets..

Can't really decide what I want to play. So I ended up buying Rust. I've always been a huge fan of end of the world type of games and movies, and maybe this game will be something up my alley.

Think Im gonna play some Resident Evil 2

I haven't played a Res title in a long time. After punching boulders with Chris Redfield's 25'' biceps in Res 5... the game just became weird to me. Res 7 is on the game pass right now so I'm tempted to download it and see if they returned to their roots as they claimed.

Fear is such a fun game! I recall playing the first Fear and Fear 2 like way back in the day. (my cs 1.6 playing days) and it fucking rocked me. The moments in it where you are with a little girl on a swing set then back to reality was freaky af. The story is a really good story for the game. It's one that will leave you wondering like WTF did I just do? and makes you question things. Which is great.
I think the last resident evil game I played was 4? it was the one where it is in Africa I think? That was a great game too! I paid like 59.99 when it first came out lol, now its like cheap AF haha. Always been a classic of mine.

I put it out there on Steam that I was looking for someone to teach me how to play Rust. I tried playing for like 30 minutes and died of hunger D: so I had no idea wtf I was doing. So I met someone that helped explained the how-to with food,water,crafting and shooting. So now I feel confidant enough that I will last longer then 30 minutes on the next time I play it.
Sadly it's my fucking bed time :\ so I will have to wait until tomorrow before I can play again D: but I will be ready!
So yea that was pretty much the extent of my video gaming for the day.

Fear is such a fun game! I recall playing the first Fear and Fear 2 like way back in the day. (my cs 1.6 playing days) and it fucking rocked me. The moments in it where you are with a little girl on a swing set then back to reality was freaky af. The story is a really good story for the game. It's one that will leave you wondering like WTF did I just do? and makes you question things. Which is great.
I think the last resident evil game I played was 4? it was the one where it is in Africa I think? That was a great game too! I paid like 59.99 when it first came out lol, now its like cheap AF haha. Always been a classic of mine.

I put it out there on Steam that I was looking for someone to teach me how to play Rust. I tried playing for like 30 minutes and died of hunger D: so I had no idea wtf I was doing. So I met someone that helped explained the how-to with food,water,crafting and shooting. So now I feel confidant enough that I will last longer then 30 minutes on the next time I play it.
Sadly it's my fucking bed time :\ so I will have to wait until tomorrow before I can play again D: but I will be ready!
So yea that was pretty much the extent of my video gaming for the day.

Last edited: