• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I really wish I had preserved my RS account. But I suppose it's gone forever.
guess it doesn't matter, they don't even have classic anymore.

and I just checked...the guy who was #1 overall when I played (a legend at that time) is ranked like 3,000 or something now 😅

I really wish I had preserved my RS account. But I suppose it's gone forever.
guess it doesn't matter, they don't even have classic anymore.

and I just checked...the guy who was #1 overall when I played (a legend at that time) is ranked like 3,000 or something now 😅
It's a hard lesson to learn; the impermanence of video game characters. I find gaming hard to enjoy these days because I'm like, "Where's the IRL value in this? I'm not getting smarter, richer, or healthier, just passing time."

sGCMnq2.png

When I played, rare items didn't have set values. You had to know the going rate for them and barter/trade with other players.

It's a feature of 3rd party clients such as OSBuddy and RuneLite.

I'm trying to get myself ready for some bossing! I've been banging out a bunch of quests and almost have all my diaries up to medium complete.

It's a feature of 3rd party clients such as OSBuddy and RuneLite.

I'm trying to get myself ready for some bossing! I've been banging out a bunch of quests and almost have all my diaries up to medium complete.
Wanna duo dks? You could only kill rex and Id kill prime and suprime.

You need guthans

I can give you some stuff if you give me stuff back when we duo dks. Like I can give you guthans if you dont have in advance. For the loot.

Been playing alot of Diablo 3 here lately. The new season is coming up on March 14th, so doing everything that I need to do before then.
Excited about Diablo 4, they keep coming out with new updates on the game, and it look badass!

Well I got banned for two hours so might as well kill some dagannoth kings. All of my friends are propably withdrawing irl so theres shit to do.

What you get banned for?

Wait, two hours... hell smoke a few bowls and eat something , take a shower and it's like almost over...

Hey I've been playing this game called Plague Inc.

Perhaps it's not the right time to get introduced to it, but it sure is infecting.

Mwu-ha-ha-ha ,,,

Or is it too soon?

Consult the "Fireside Crook Book" (reference Rocky and Bullwinkle) and get back to me via the usual channels.

I'm not really evil, I'm just "Bad Enough"; but I won't "Borus" you with the details.

6 2 and even
Over and out

Last edited:
Just had 10k damage as Soldier on my first full round. Damn it feel good to be good.

Soldier is literally op.

Last edited:
Its fun playing games while hypomanic cause it literally translates to about 110% performance and therefore lets me hypercarry.