• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Started a nice sweeping campaign in Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion yesterday. Plan to get stoned and continue my conquest of the galaxy later (y)

The climb is real. Propably gained 200mmr in last few days on OW. Also been having more fun than usual today playing healer. If I score meth tomorrow likely gonna train slayer on runescape and then some.

Just had my first 5 gold game on OW as a moira. Didnt know it was even possible. Thats most damage, most healing, most eliminations, most objective eliminations and most objective time.

Last edited:
I've taken a lot of time off vid games, but sometimes still do CS:GO for fun. I tend to get decent kills once I've warmed up a few rounds.

Oh shit. Want to tell me what kind of stats you have?

unknown.png

Damn, you have skilled nicely. Combat is personally the shit for me so thats what I mostly focus on.

You thinking of training slayer?

I trained slayer to 70 as all my friends said that's when the money begins from it. So far that has been true because at 70 Kurasks unlocked for me and I've made about 1.8m from doing 78-79 range. I have about 8k xp till 79 in it.

I was hoping to get 80 range before I do Barrows, but I'm not really even sure if that is necessary?

Well it depends on the gear you use but I dont think that its really that important to have it so high. Ive done barrows with alot lower stats.

Well it depends on the gear you use but I dont think that its really that important to have it so high. Ive done barrows with alot lower stats.

I still need to get Underground Pass done for Iban's Staff. I know Regicide/Legend's Quest probably aren't too relevant anymore for the content/gear they provide. I'm slacking hard, but I was always a skiller from pre 2007 times. You'd find me hanging out in Seer's Village with a beret on cutting magic logs, but the rest of my stats are ass.

JFC, y'all must be on amps all the time gettin' them RS stats. I couldn't grind that hard unless I had a gram of amphet to get me there lol.

JFC, y'all must be on amps all the time gettin' them RS stats. I couldn't grind that hard unless I had a gram of amphet to get me there lol.

I find rs relaxing. As a kid it helped me learn the idea of long term goals too as the game definitely doesn't structure itself around instant gratification outside of those miracle like RNG moments.

I tried to get into RS3 as the account I use for OSRS was just a throwaway name from ages ago so it had no real stats in RS2 to begin with when the transition happened. I really can't figure anything out or what happened after EoC. Also regardless of my gfx settings I seem to be plagued with a micro stutter in RS3.

I find rs relaxing. As a kid it helped me learn the idea of long term goals too as the game definitely doesn't structure itself around instant gratification outside of those miracle like RNG moments.
Interesting. No amount of gaming taught me the value of saving and I've had a tendency to buy cars or large amounts of weed every time a few $ show up in my pocket lol. Thank God my wife has control of our bank account or I'd ruin us via impulsiveness -_-