• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I checked it out and looks like i might be able to play Apex, only problem is space on my hdd as i see you need roughly 30 gig alone for the game. So i need to do a lot of deleting and backups on my other drives. In total i have 8TB hdd space but they all full, mostly anime, music and series. Im a bit of a hoarder when it comes to anime and series. But i will do a clean up and see where i can put this game and exp it.

Thinking about installing call of duty warzone. Alot of my co-workers play the game, and would be kinda fun to play with them. I dont care for last man standing games like that because when you die i guess you would have to wait around in the lobby until they all die. Doesn't sound really fun tbh, I'll speak with them tomorrow and see if thats how it goea. Might be like you respawn after you die, now that is something i could do.

Been getting into CS:GO a lot when bored lately. Helps me get out my angry energy. I don't play competitively though, I'm still kinda a noob and don't have the reflexes/internet speeds I'd need anyways.

But I felt pretty boss yesterday after getting a quad-kill and winning the match for my team with just a shotgun lol. Getting the jump on people seems to be the best route to victory in CS:GO.

24m hp xp.... damn the grind is real
UBscnE3.png

Reactions: Ds
Been getting into CS:GO a lot when bored lately. Helps me get out my angry energy. I don't play competitively though, I'm still kinda a noob and don't have the reflexes/internet speeds I'd need anyways.

But I felt pretty boss yesterday after getting a quad-kill and winning the match for my team with just a shotgun lol. Getting the jump on people seems to be the best route to victory in CS:GO.
CS:GO is great, I have 1000+ hours in that game but it's been 2 years since I've really played.
I used to be around LEM-Global depending on how much time I was putting in, but I was playing a lot of Source and 1.6 before that too.
Matchmaking will make you angry as fuck though hahah, casual is way less pressure, but people are obsessed with ranking up so you'll probably get in a million arguments with random dudes, in a way that in itself has its appeal, no game could ever bring out that much anger in me.

Matchmaking will make you angry as fuck though hahah, casual is way less pressure, but people are obsessed with ranking up so you'll probably get in a million arguments with random dudes, in a way that in itself has its appeal, no game could ever bring out that much anger in me.
I always just stick to casual, I don't even run a headset and I mute the voice chat lol. I'll simply observe where my teammates are going and try to cover their flank and it seems to work fine without me having to talk to any squeaky voiced teenagers heheh.

Never played CS:GO. Looks fun, one of those games I would like to give a shot one day. I really only play custom maps.
There towards the end of my CS 1.6 & Source career I mostly would play surfing type of maps, and got pretty decent at it. Does CS:GO have surfing maps? What about random custom maps like jailbreak, capture the flag, or zombies?

I've been wanting to play the Sword Art Online games, I really enjoyed the Anime and would like to see how the game is like compared with the Anime.

Resident evil 8 costs 80€. Oh my god. The last RE game was barely 5 hours long and if the trend continues you are paying 16€ for an hour of survival horror gameplay. Thank you master capitalism.

Does CS:GO have surfing maps? What about random custom maps like jailbreak, capture the flag, or zombies?
Actually, I have no idea lol. I'm such a noob I just stick to a base list of 'defuse' maps. Basically the terrorists try and plant a bomb and the counter-terrorists try to stop them/disarm it. I haven't tried the other game modes yet, been using the casual games to learn about the qualities of different weapons and mechanics and such.

I've had some really fun times playing custom maps on counterstrike. Back in the day I actually ran a 32 player 24/7 ka_roadwars_v2 map with tons of fun/silly mods. you could run up to people and type /piss and start pissing on the other person. Ah good times.

Right, career high as a support in Overwatch. I feel like everytime I say this I start slumping cause shit gets into my head. But as Im still shitty player theres only 1 way and its up.

Just recently beat Doom Eternal, what an awesome game overall. Will definitely be replaying it in the near future.

Also recently just got into Elder Scrolls Online. Was looking for an MMO that I haven't played before and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's perfect for weekends when I've finished all my schoolwork where I can just zone out mentally and engage in the stories and questlines and forget about real life for awhile.

Elder Scroll is pretty fun. I play it every now and then.
Do you play on Steam? @Spookypumpkin if so you should add me, and maybe we can do some dungeons or map quests.

I bought an xbox fusion controller from a friend, and have been playing Trials of Mana with it. Really like the controls on it. Might try and play a few other games that support a controller.

Elder Scroll is pretty fun. I play it every now and then.
Do you play on Steam? @Spookypumpkin if so you should add me, and maybe we can do some dungeons or map quests.

I bought an xbox fusion controller from a friend, and have been playing Trials of Mana with it. Really like the controls on it. Might try and play a few other games that support a controller.
Sure! I’ll PM you my steam username sometime tomrrow. I’m at work (graveyard shift) so I won’t be on my PC till sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Be warned: I’m a total noob at ESO still lol. I’ve mostly just played solo doing quests and the occasional random daily dungeon for the xp.