• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Yeah, lets finally play a few games. Would be happy to. Just add me when you get home, I couldnt find you acc. It should be "ShadowMoses" on the battle.net American server.

I'm very close to turning my membership back on to check out Shadowlands.

I'm not level capped yet (lvl 58), can't really judge the expansion yet the levelling experience is identical to the last few expansions
Got shadowlands but yet to actually start levelling my characters. Was waiting for drugs...
yeah.... I can't game unless im high or drunk either kinda sucks

anyways, my mouse broke so I haven't played in the last few days. Gonna be a few more days until I play again (probably)? Maybe I'll try tonight. It's just weird having to reverse my mouse buttons. (my left mouse click is double and triple clicking... more annoying in windows than in WoW)

anyways if you guys want my battle net ID let me know I'd love to group up and do some shit

I had like 3 level capped characters before the expansion I think, I've been hooked for so long....ever since that fucking south park episode came out!

I'm down to play with you dude :)

witcher 3

warhammer total war 2

disco elysium

mass effect andromeda

the outside worlds

civilization 6

So I used to be good with computers... but it fucking took me a year to format my other ssd. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

On the bright side I can download all of the games I want now 😁

Been playing a lot of Path of Exile. Built up a pretty badass Carrion Golem witch/necro with some pimp gear. I had no fucking clue how to play the game at first. Luckily met a cool German dude that explained how to play the game in a German accent which made it even more cooler.
I just raged quit because someone I was running these 'blighted maps' with ended up going around and opening the loot boxes before the map was over, and usually the common curtsey is to finish the map before you go around and open the loot boxes.
So after getting the sloppy second pick throughs I just alt+f4'd. So fuck it.
Hopped on Steam and pre-ordered Cyberpunk. Going to let it download all night. Only shitty thing is my computer isn't one of the best ones on the market, so will have to run the game with the 'minimum settings', which hopefully it wont cause to many issues. I mean I run games like WoW and other games low settings, and played the living fuck out of it.

I wish I could play cyberpunk. Sold my graphics card to pay bills :(.

Seems like it's going to be an amazing game.

Guess I'll just play WoW for now and try to relive my greatness that was me in that game ~10 years ago. I'm one of the top 1% skilled WoW players of all time and you BETTER recognize that shit.

Just "fixed" my mouse with a ghetto engineering fix.