• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

just bought 'Among Us' from Steam. It's a decent game, kind of one of reminds me of the game Clue but more cartoony. It's not bad for the price you pay for it(like $6.00). Let me know if anyone decides to get it and we can play together. :)

Looking at Fall Guys next, has anyone played this game?

I'm still stuck on MTG Arena. As I've mentioned previously I'm overly competitive and what not so I tend to go all in if I play a multi player game. I'm enjoying the Limited environment of Zendikar Rising quite a bit. I haven't played any standard since the set rotated. Surprisingly I'm still in the top 1200 even after having done nothing but decay since rotation. If for some reason it looks like I might have an issue with staying there I'll jump into some games before the season ends but honestly until Monday when they update the ban lists it just doesn't seem worth playing. Standard is just a crap shoot at this point. :\

Doesn't really bother me to much though as a I'm a broke ass so I tend to collect the new sets via drafting before jumping into standard. Depending on how many wild cards I'd have to use up I might throw together a quick standard deck for the "Standard Meta Game Challenge" that's going on but I might not. The EV is pretty bad unless you do quite well. We'll see I guess but so far it's looking like I'll probably skip it. Thinking expense wise I'm better off just drafting the set than risking a lot of resources on the challenge. I'm indecisive though so I could still change my mind.

Other than that I've started streaming my game play. Basically a couple people asked me for game play video of my RDW from last seasons & I figured that was the easiest. We'll see how that goes. I don't have the equipment for it but apparently my One Plus 7 Pro with WO Mic is doing the job alright from what I've been told. If it goes anywhere then I can consider getting equipment. For now I use what I have. I digress though. I do really need to take a break from it at some point though as I have so much stuff on my backlog I'd like to play. I recently noticed I picked up Age of Wonders: Planetfall through Humble Bundle. I'd consider taking a min to check that out. I'm curious how it compares as a modern Sci-Fi Master of Magic type game. That is if I'm remembering my comparisons correctly. :unsure: The combat system on top of a Civ type base?

Anyway I might give that a whirl as Master of Magic is one of my favorite games of all time. Speaking of which I meant to pick up the "new expansion" that got put out when it got put on Steam. I totally forgot about it. If anyone has played either AOW or the Steam version of MOM with the addon I'd be curious as to your take?

Reactions: Ds
I have a few friends on Steam that play Shadowverse CCG. It looks like a mashup between Magic and Hearthstone. Looks like it is free to play too. (tho i am sure they make you purchase decks and such).

Was it worth the price and the frustration?
Definitely worth the $20 or so I paid for it. I didn't find it too frustrating. The short length of the boss battles and how quickly you get back into them after dying keep it from getting too tedious despite the many deaths. I always felt like I was making progress.

Still doing my usual. Grinding away at MTG Arena. So close to finally being able to open my Zendikar Rising packs & complete the set. Looking forward to it! It'll be nice to have completed the set entirely FTP! 😁

Just bought Fallout New Vegas & Two Point Hospital from Steam. Installing Fallout NV and will hopefully be able to play it tonight!

I been messing around a bit with Age of Wonders: Planetfall. Seems fun so far. Taking a little half ass break from MTGA? We'll see. It's Friday so I might have to play for FNM. Though standard is in a healthy place RDW isn't in the greatest spot. I might just have to break down & play the fucking Sky Noodle. Decisions, Decisions. :\

Reactions: Ds
Been playing Fallout New Vegas and besides the game crashing every ten minutes, it's not bad. I've taken a couple of screenshots of some of the glitches
"reach for the sky cowboy"
aQk6EWS.png

hChrCXf.png

he is our savior