• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Oh they only reason I like you, is because you remember my quotes quite well :D. Seriously if you want i'll pay for a month of game time and you can test the game out...

Just bought a game called No More Room in Hell. I suck it at it soo far, but got to slay a little kid zombie off the start! Noice!

You play Alliance or Horde on classic and are you NA or EU? I generally play private servers, but I played classic for a bit. The guild I was with however slowly fell apart so I didn't stick around and went back to pservers. I'm NA.

If I get too bored with the Overwatch Im installing wow. We ll see. Thanks for the offer anyways.

About to play a game or a two of Overwatch. Just some night time chill games.

#HORDE FOR LIFE

alliance scum are bitches

I haven't played retail in years, I'm too late for classic, and all the good private servers are in EU and I would bitch about my ping too much

So I just don't play WoW anymore

but man do I wish I did sometimes

#HORDE FOR LIFE

alliance scum are bitches

I haven't played retail in years, I'm too late for classic, and all the good private servers are in EU and I would bitch about my ping too much

So I just don't play WoW anymore

but man do I wish I did sometimes

Unless you are bleeding edge PvP and even then most who claim they are still aren't affected that much. Ping between 90-110 is easily manageable for PvE content and most PvP content.

Unless you are bleeding edge PvP and even then most who claim they are still aren't affected that much. Ping between 90-110 is easily manageable for PvE content and most PvP content.
hmm maybe I should have actually checked my ping before deciding not to play on that new tauri wotlk server

I didn't even think about where the servers were until I was downloading, read EU and noped the fuck out

I used to, and I guess still am, really picky about any ping above 70

I guess 110 isn't so bad....

This is probably the last KF video i'm making... I upped the difficulty a bit.

man I always wanted to make gameplay videos to badass music!! maybe it's not too late, but I think the age of that is over, died around the same time WoW did, now everybody wants weird/dumb commentary over gaming videos

man I always wanted to make gameplay videos to badass music!! maybe it's not too late, but I think the age of that is over, died around the same time WoW did, now everybody wants weird/dumb commentary over gaming videos
If you have ever played the Doom games I replaced all the audio files from the Game with Doom Music lol

Playing some Diablo 2. Friend turned me onto a forum called d2jsp.org and been learning how to buy/sell items for a profit. It's been pretty fun learning the ins and outs of trading.
Off work for the next couple days, so I am looking forward to playing some D2 with my friends. :)