• BL Sports News
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

schizopath

Bluelighter

GrymReefer

Bluelight Crew
JFC, y'all must be on amps all the time gettin' them RS stats. I couldn't grind that hard unless I had a gram of amphet to get me there lol.
I find rs relaxing. As a kid it helped me learn the idea of long term goals too as the game definitely doesn't structure itself around instant gratification outside of those miracle like RNG moments.

I tried to get into RS3 as the account I use for OSRS was just a throwaway name from ages ago so it had no real stats in RS2 to begin with when the transition happened. I really can't figure anything out or what happened after EoC. Also regardless of my gfx settings I seem to be plagued with a micro stutter in RS3.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Well said. Even though for me osrs' instant gratification parts are exactly what has me still playing it 😁😂

schizopath

Bluelighter
Playing runescape since Im a retard

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
I find rs relaxing. As a kid it helped me learn the idea of long term goals too as the game definitely doesn't structure itself around instant gratification outside of those miracle like RNG moments.
Interesting. No amount of gaming taught me the value of saving and I've had a tendency to buy cars or large amounts of weed every time a few $ show up in my pocket lol. Thank God my wife has control of our bank account or I'd ruin us via impulsiveness -_-

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
I really wish I had preserved my RS account. But I suppose it's gone forever.
guess it doesn't matter, they don't even have classic anymore.

and I just checked...the guy who was #1 overall when I played (a legend at that time) is ranked like 3,000 or something now 😅

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
I really wish I had preserved my RS account. But I suppose it's gone forever.
guess it doesn't matter, they don't even have classic anymore.

and I just checked...the guy who was #1 overall when I played (a legend at that time) is ranked like 3,000 or something now 😅
It's a hard lesson to learn; the impermanence of video game characters. I find gaming hard to enjoy these days because I'm like, "Where's the IRL value in this? I'm not getting smarter, richer, or healthier, just passing time."

GrymReefer

Bluelight Crew
When I played, rare items didn't have set values. You had to know the going rate for them and barter/trade with other players.
It's a feature of 3rd party clients such as OSBuddy and RuneLite.

I'm trying to get myself ready for some bossing! I've been banging out a bunch of quests and almost have all my diaries up to medium complete.

schizopath

Bluelighter

I'm trying to get myself ready for some bossing! I've been banging out a bunch of quests and almost have all my diaries up to medium complete.
Wanna duo dks? You could only kill rex and Id kill prime and suprime.

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member

that makes sense. I had add ons when I played wow but not rs

schizopath

Bluelighter
You need guthans

I can give you some stuff if you give me stuff back when we duo dks. Like I can give you guthans if you dont have in advance. For the loot.

D's

Bluelight Crew
Been playing alot of Diablo 3 here lately. The new season is coming up on March 14th, so doing everything that I need to do before then.
Excited about Diablo 4, they keep coming out with new updates on the game, and it look badass!

schizopath

Bluelighter
Killing dagannoth kings in runescape. Getting mage and range xp + loot.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Been playing overwatch today

schizopath

Bluelighter
47% damage done as reaper/torb. Löl.