• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Been having a fucking blast on overwatch and next week I can finally play many ps4 games that I havent played yet at my mates place.

Activated a beast mode when my mania and benzo wds died, so been climbing up the ladders at 75% winrate.

LOL, shotcalled an ow game with a dude who was high on 2c-b and naturally we were on the same wavelength :ROFLMAO:

Gonna eat, drink and speedrun Resident Evil 4 for the first time in a long time.

Logged on runescape. Gonna continue the grind to 99 slayer <3
Lol I didnt remember I had half a bil, so I sold 300m gp for btc :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yeah, its addictive as fuck. I propably spent like 3000 hours on rs2.

Im happy Im finally getting tired of playing all day everyday since it fucking sucks.

I managed to get chosen for the Tech Alpha Tester for Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2020. :cool:
Can't wait as I'm using Lockheed/Martin's Prepar3d 4.5 which is the continuously maintained version of Microsoft's Previous Flight SIM X. The new version looks Drop Dead Gorgeous on all their preview Videos.

I beat Control last week but will probably leave it installed since it's so fucking fun to play, and I still want to do more side missions. I'm really looking forward to trying The Outer Worlds.

surprised no one mentioned the outer worlds yet... the planets are gorgeous 🤩🤩🤩 the game itself is pretty amazing too

vWG7JwB.png