• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Platinum.

x48sq1B.png

Been playing a lot of Empire: Total War. Thinking about buying Shogun 2 or perhaps Napoleon as I enjoy the more modernized armies. Fucking love the Total War Series!

I'm not too worried about the whole staying with the pack vibe. I've done that on pservers where it's more relevant due to the lack of continuous new players. This time I'm just going to enjoy it and spend a hefty amount of time doing some world PvP. I'm not much of a raider.

Already have a guild as well from people I played with on past pservers from tbc/wotlk xpacs.

Made my undead priest on Benediction Realm and am slowly going along. Definitely not going to poopsock this one, but if they are going to progress Classic into TBC then it'd be interesting.

lvl 30 already on WoW Classic. Imo the version Blizz is putting out is arguably easier in some ways than the private server's emulation of mechanics. People already cleared Onyx/Rag without even needing a full group or being remotely geared.

lvl 30 already on WoW Classic. Imo the version Blizz is putting out is arguably easier in some ways than the private server's emulation of mechanics. People already cleared Onyx/Rag without even needing a full group or being remotely geared.
Just wait till they start expanding it lol

Was playing cs with ch yesterday and some kid said I sound like joker. Now thats a true compliment. Still on a egoboost from that

Also Blizzard has been under a DDoS attack for the last few days so I'm sure my leveling would be going a little bit smoother.