• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Mostly too much ESO. But I played a round of competitive CS:GO and won for the first time in weeks. Nice. And I was the 3rd rated person in our team.

Noice.

Forza Horizon 4 for PC/Xbone One. Hit me up if you have it as I actually enjoy racing and not playing bumper cars.

Because video games and dreaming are both a form of alternate reality, there are very clear correlations between playing video games and our dream lives.

Gackenbach found that avid gamers were more likely to be able to control their dreams than people who didn’t play video games.

It is difficult to know if these enhanced lucid dreaming abilities help or hinder the sleeping experience, but they are an interesting component in sleeping habits of hardcore gamers.

Explains why I can't stay awake now and am having interesting dreams... ugh

Been grinding Overwatch lately. Finally started playing the competive and holy shit it can be intersive at times!
pvp on eso is very competitive and 3/3 times this week I've run one bg and won 1st place each time, I have a great build for any scenario for my char. and as long as my team's not total shit I normally win. Then I shamelessly advertise my guild and say things like "join if you like to win" LOL. last BG I ran I had top medal score. I know how to own a chaos ball shamelessly assuming we have solid dps. DM is normally hardest as people deliberately love to run that.

pvp on eso is very competitive and 3/3 times this week I've run one bg and won 1st place each time, I have a great build for any scenario for my char. and as long as my team's not total shit I normally win. Then I shamelessly advertise my guild and say things like "join if you like to win" LOL. last BG I ran I had top medal score. I know how to own a chaos ball shamelessly assuming we have solid dps. DM is normally hardest as people deliberately love to run that.

Tested eso when it was in beta, but didnt caught my interest.
How many hours have you logged in?
Sounds like you are on rampage in the pvp. Haha, advertising your guild. When I get in the mood I too say pretty much anything. So far funniest thing has been singing karaoke 80s songs in the ow games :)
I used to play shitload of SWTOR back in the day and climbed to 80 valor (pvprank) before i quit. Might start some mmorpg again (except runescape).

played some CS:GO and lost by 1 round so it's all good, had fun, got a blue skin

thinking about how to make dinner too mmmm

Tested eso when it was in beta, but didnt caught my interest.
How many hours have you logged in?
Sounds like you are on rampage in the pvp. Haha, advertising your guild. When I get in the mood I too say pretty much anything. So far funniest thing has been singing karaoke 80s songs in the ow games :)
I used to play shitload of SWTOR back in the day and climbed to 80 valor (pvprank) before i quit. Might start some mmorpg again (except runescape).
thousands. i had to reinstall so i can't know for sure. probably at least 2400 hours now.

yeah and I would be playing now but the severe depression is taking over again... fun right... hoping this bar kicks in so I can get back to skill point grinding for my alt. There's some mad coin grinds and I'm going to need at least 7 more points just for this one grind.

Oldschool Runescape is the shit! Those were the best times when you simply could log into the game and have a blast.

Been grinding the new Overwatch role queu.

This is how I remember the stats looking (this isn't mine, mine got deleted long ago)

Herblaw and agility had only been around a few months when I quit. That's how old school I am lol