• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

turn based is SOOoOOooo boORORRROrorINGGGgggg though. I couldn't put up with it. Just get into AOE2 and see what you like about it.

I could so go for some of that right about now. I don't know if AOE is on steam or whatnot. *confuse* I've been eso/cs:go -ing for a while now.
They have AoE 2 on steam, it has a lot of updated features which I really appreciate, seeing as the old disc I have definitely doesn't support online play any longer lol. The steam version allows oodles of multiplayer fun still.

I resubscribed to SWTOR yesterday, enjoying getting back into that. I'm really wanting to update my gpu again but I really can't spare the cash for a while.

SOKEWL omg I think I'm going to get it

fuckyes no longer need hacked version from 100 yearsago fuckeys

ohWUTTT there were AOEII expansions I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED?

hello reason to live

pricy but worth it, I'm getting the bundle FUCKYES goodbye hours of my life

PURCHASED INSTALLING NOW this is going to be so much fun

ohWUTTT there were AOEII expansions I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED?

hello reason to live

pricy but worth it, I'm getting the bundle FUCKYES goodbye hours of my life

PURCHASED INSTALLING NOW this is going to be so much fun
I've been too cheap to buy any of the expansions lol. I think I'll get them on sale next time.

They're on sale NOW, the bundle is at least. 20% off.

Don't know if that helps or not. Totes happy. TOTES AWESOME. OMG. AFRICA. YES. So cool. I'll probably end up playing that a lot more than CS:GO because I'm actually much better at it probably

CS:GO; very badly.

Tried to play AOE2 pack and it didn't want to work w/o a restart and I got frustrated and went back to my old games because I'm lame like that. But I have the pack so I can play it whenever I want.

Resident evil 3 its one of my all time favourites and the atmosphere from this game at the right resolution is just amazing such a classic

I like civ games if im doing something else at the same time its good for background etc

Atm resident evil 3 nemesis I'm to high to play anything fast paced

I love playing re4/5 high. Less stressful more fun. I think re5 is underrated in general.

I love playing re4/5 high. Less stressful more fun. I think re5 is underrated in general.
i have my issues with re5 mainly like most re fans the emphasis on action but i do appreciate the mechanics, plus its tot wesker!, And jill

oh fuck my life Elsenwyr just released and I didn't get it yet. Fuck. And they're going to do all the nerfing now and I will probably have a new gear grind. I don't even know if I'm going to keep playing if they didn't work the "kinks" I heard about out. Ugh.

Sick. In a bad way. I use both connotations too frequently. Ugh.

At least I got myself HL, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, AOE2, CS:GO to keep myself occupied. And the Titanic game, I could do a walkthrough and enjoy it. Or just roam the ship for no reason.

I could also stare at a wall. I hope they don't ruin my favorite game FUCK ME ahhhhhhhhhhh. I don't even want to play it yet I want to get nice and buzzed and in the mood first.

Staring at the wall has to be more fun than this giant update... Fuck and I couldn't have set it to go while I wasn't here. I thought it was WEEKLY MAINTENANCE. Total fml. Oh well, here's to waiting a year for the price to *maybe* go down.

I don't know what that is wolf I am sorry. I am an uncultured post-consumerist human buttwipe.

ESO is still working. It looks like that ability is going to gank me every time WHY DID THEY NOT NERF IT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO

It's magic the gathering arena. I'm not sure if it's still in beta or not, but I just killed it.

YKjPjBj.png

Wolfgang I would have stomped your ass back in the day. Is there some way to play online without having to spend $500 building a deck?

Well I'm not on pc I'm on ps4 but sue me

the last of us factions I am one of the best players in the world