• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Pawn Shop Miseries

Hey Again Y’all,

It’s been almost 7 years since I posted on here and DAMN so much has happened since the original “pawn ship misery” days. First of all, I went down to Ft. Lauderdale for detox and then a 30 day inpatient treatment program. That all went fine, however, immediately after I decided to stay down there and live in a halfway house with “friends” from the treatment facility. You all know how this goes. I started shooting yo crack and I don’t even like crack and shortly after relapsed with H. The relapse didn’t last long, my pops straight up flew down there and basically saved my life. After that, I relapsed one other time and my “clean” date is Jan 17 of 2014.
The thing is that I’ve been on subs ever since. Many of you may frown upon this, however, for me it changed everything. I now am married to the girl of my dreams and she knows absolutely everything. I moved out to Colorado in 2014 to simply get away and that was one of the best decisions because I moved to Breckenridge where I met my now wife. There was so much snowboarding areas and outdoor recreation, I simply didn’t have the desire to use. Subs made my life manageable and turned me into a straightforward honest gent. I got chills reading my posts this morning and remember those days like yesterday. I’m 31 now and am glad to be alive. I still toke bud and am on subs but to each their own. I want to thank everyone of you that helped me out during those dreaded days, y’all have no idea how much your replies helped me.
Much Love
-Kiz

Hey Again Y’all,

It’s been almost 7 years since I posted on here and DAMN so much has happened since the original “pawn ship misery” days. First of all, I went down to Ft. Lauderdale for detox and then a 30 day inpatient treatment program. That all went fine, however, immediately after I decided to stay down there and live in a halfway house with “friends” from the treatment facility. You all know how this goes. I started shooting yo crack and I don’t even like crack and shortly after relapsed with H. The relapse didn’t last long, my pops straight up flew down there and basically saved my life. After that, I relapsed one other time and my “clean” date is Jan 17 of 2014.
The thing is that I’ve been on subs ever since. Many of you may frown upon this, however, for me it changed everything. I now am married to the girl of my dreams and she knows absolutely everything. I moved out to Colorado in 2014 to simply get away and that was one of the best decisions because I moved to Breckenridge where I met my now wife. There was so much snowboarding areas and outdoor recreation, I simply didn’t have the desire to use. Subs made my life manageable and turned me into a straightforward honest gent. I got chills reading my posts this morning and remember those days like yesterday. I’m 31 now and am glad to be alive. I still toke bud and am on subs but to each their own. I want to thank everyone of you that helped me out during those dreaded days, y’all have no idea how much your replies helped me.
Much Love
-Kiz

Wow, you said you'd update everyone and you did! Happy for you man. Congrats on pulling through.

There's definitely no shame in opioid-replacement therapy. For a lot of people that's what it takes to get things back on track and live their best lives. I'm glad things worked out for you!

good-job-stampvector-illustration-260nw-773726719.jpg

Tell me about it. The guitar in my profile pic, I traded for drugs. It was a very rare, 1966 Yamaha, worth a /ton/ of money to the right buyer. I only got a few grams of shitty speed for it. :/

When i was depressed in college before being diagnosed bipolar, i remember pawning all my electronics (Bose QC 3's were my favorite) for money. For weed.

I would take bong hits then get taco bell and watch people play League of Legends.

When i was depressed in college before being diagnosed bipolar, i remember pawning all my electronics (Bose QC 3's were my favorite) for money. For weed.

I would take bong hits then get taco bell and watch people play League of Legends.

For weed? Thats fucked up man..