• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Passing out on pills?

So if you know they were MDMA, what testing reagent did you use to find out? Had they come up with any other reactions? And which batch are they the same as, are you saying, and if so, can you prove that it is the same batch in both Sydney and Melbourne?

I don't think you're a moron, don't put words in my mouth. It would just be nice to have all the necessary details so we can all come up with better educated hypothesis, people passing out unexpectedly on pills is not the kind of behaviours we wish to see continue.

Well, i tested them with mandelin, they went black in a few seconds. As i said, it was most likely the 1,4-b being metabolised from earlier, then again, im no scientist.

liquid_funk- did u have it whole?? do u have a high/low tolerance?? did u throw up on the come up at all?? i read on pill reports that a few people were sick on the come up, but that could just be because they took it whole.
im deciding whether i want to try these or not... they do get some bloody good reports, but i dont wana be passing out the next day

nah i didnt throw up on the come up
this was like at 9am or something i dont really remember when i passed out though

yes i had the pill whole, but nothing bad happened on the come up and stuff, it was just after it,

the yellow doves are generally good, but they are strong as i have heard, but if they are causing these black outs for some people then i wouldnt bother

i've passed out before the next day from pills.
i think it's just what someone else said, from low blood pressure, and from probably giving your body a bashing the night before..

this happened to me when i hadn't eaten much the few days before.

i guess it depends if you were actually unconscious.
i was not, i just coudlnt stand, things went black for a few minutes, i could still hear, and then vision resumed.

Low blood pressure? Hypoglycemia? My girlfriend gets this sometimes after MDA pills. Try drinking some juice (like a decent cup or two)

atti said:
i've passed out before the next day from pills.
i think it's just what someone else said, from low blood pressure, and from probably giving your body a bashing the night before..

this happened to me when i hadn't eaten much the few days before.

i guess it depends if you were actually unconscious.
i was not, i just coudlnt stand, things went black for a few minutes, i could still hear, and then vision resumed.

i had eaten before pilling, i was drinking water when pilling,

what do you been body bashing the night before/

k well an update on these pills for me
i think they are shit
i threw up last night from having one

I've heard anecdotal evidence from people I trust that these are really strong pills so some of the symptoms like passing out, vomitting and falling over are to be expected.

Also called yellow canaries.

With the amount of speculation and missing information in this thread I don't think anyone can give you a good idea of what might have happened.

Buy a test kit. Then you will know if your pills contain MDMA or Ket or any other adulterants.

The one report I could find on www.pillreports.com.au - (Yellow Doves (Sydney) ) said that the yellow doves where good pills and tested postive for MDxx.

liquid_funk did you consume any other substances that night/day including alcohol?