• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction passing out from too much oxycodone. urgent

Korn3x

Bluelighter
its been 2 horus since ive dosed but i feel this really strong desire to pass out, and i'm trying to fight it. i did my normal dose. should i be worried?

get up and do something. take ur mind off of it. i dont know how much 'usual' is but going to sleep on dope cant be good

i did 90mgs, and this is usually my normal dose, but i also took benadryl and gfj

OCs and benadryl. bad combo. 90mgs at once would have me nodding. slap urself in the face if you have to and walk around. No sleep till that wears off.

i normally take benadryl to potentiate my dose. i've never had this weird feeling hanging around though. especially 3 hours after dosing. idk i just feel like im going to pass out and its a really weird feeling in my head.

if its 3 hours since you dosed you are most likely in the clear of any sort of overdose. Opiates can definitely make you sleepy and a 90mg dose or so can lead to an intense nod if you don't have a super high tolerance....I'd say enjoy it, maybe call someone over if your super worried just to keep an eye on you, but you should be alright.

yes everything is ok now. mods may close this thread. sorry that i was freaking out.

sorry again guys for making one of these threads.

Last edited: