• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Party's Over for New Pills

Most people use MDMA and alcohol at low to moderate doses. Serious recreational drug users know that vomiting comes with the territory.

That, and of course some people have really strong stomachs compared to myself and others.

I've got quite a sensitive stomach but MDMA never made me vomit.

Ideas on why MDMA makes some people vomit have usually centered around 5HT3 receptors and their density in the stomach. I'm not sure whether MDMA has a high affinity for 5HT3 receptors, or whether another mechanism is at work, perhaps involving serotonin at these receptors, but 5HT3 antagonists have proven useful in preventing post operative vomiting.

5HT3 receptors also regulate stomach emptying. With oral route of administration, most MDMA is absorbed in the duodenum, so rate of absorption/stomach clearance could be factors. All drugs which are agonists or indirect agonists of 5HT3 could result in nausea or urge to vomit in susceptible individuals.

I love how people are saying "i hate this drug so ban it". Just a tad hypocritical methinks. If you don't like it, don't take it - but don't ever call for something to be banned simply because you don't like it.

marklar, I`d go so far as to say these drugs are plain dangerous. I`ve taken them before, chronic nausea and vomiting. Had to drop temaezpam to get to sleep [because I felt so sick].

They were powerful though.

marklar_the_23rd said:
I love how people are saying "i hate this drug so ban it". Just a tad hypocritical methinks. If you don't like it, don't take it - but don't ever call for something to be banned simply because you don't like it.
my partner and I have experimented with a "few"(well quite a few infact) substances and are no strangers to stimulant type drugs and the fact that someone could have less than half a pill/dose(my partner) and experience the anxiety, panic, distress that this small dose produced is of real concern. the nausea? who cares. its the mental fuck up that these things are capable of. It scares me to think of what might happen to someone who consumes alone and is not in the most positive state of mind(yes i know this goes for any drug but this is the worst ive seen by far) Just my thoughts, imo these substances are good for fuck all.

koggi said:
my partner and I have experimented with a "few"(well quite a few infact) substances and are no strangers to stimulant type drugs and the fact that someone could have less than half a pill/dose(my partner) and experience the anxiety, panic, distress that this small dose produced is of real concern. the nausea? who cares. its the mental fuck up that these things are capable of. It scares me to think of what might happen to someone who consumes alone and is not in the most positive state of mind(yes i know this goes for any drug but this is the worst ive seen by far) Just my thoughts, imo these substances are good for fuck all.

yeah, so does that mean if one person doesn't like the effects, a substance should be banned, whilst that persons preferred substance is not?

all i am saying is most people have hypocritical positions and they dont even realise it.

Furious George said:
Almost all these 'party pills' are fucking horrible. BZP was terrible and the 'next generation' pills are even worse. There are a lot of Cathenone analogues being used (again nasty shit in my opinion, harder on the cardiovascular system than MDMA by miles), other shit like Dyphenyl-pyrodinyl-methanol (keeps you up for days). There are some seriously unethical vendors in this industry, and they're selling people hardcore RC's and pretending that they're herbal blends or giving punters just the vaguest hint of what might be in them.

I think they're greedy bastards, sucking satans cock and foisting nasty chems on unsuspecting members of the public. And some of the companies in NZ still try to use the 'drug harm minimisation solution' route for marketing their poison. :p

u mean Diphenyl-pyrrolidinyl-methanol?
whats that? is it legal?

I think ill stick to my cheaper, easier to get, safer, and nicer illigal drugs thank you very much :)

Yeah it sounds like my illigal drugs that are made in dirty backyard labs are far safer then their legal OTC counterparts.