• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Partner ringing rehab for information?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I'm asking for a friend as I know we have one Doctor on here & others who work in rehab places or know the law etc.

My mates missus has rang his worker & information was passed between them without my Mates permission. Now I'm quite sure it's illegal what's gone on & this could cost the rehab workers job.

I'm sat here trying to work out of it is illegal & could cause real issues for people, anyone know if it's illegal what's happened?

I'm asking for a friend as I know we have one Doctor on here & others who work in rehab places or know the law etc.

My mates missus has rang his worker & information was passed between them without my Mates permission. Now I'm quite sure it's illegal what's gone on & this could cost the rehab workers job.

I'm sat here trying to work out of it is illegal & could cause real issues for people, anyone know if it's illegal what's happened?
dunno exactly if it's illegal (data protection suggests so perhaps) but it's definitely highly unethical

dunno exactly if it's illegal (data protection suggests so perhaps) but it's definitely highly unethical

We were saying that too about the ethics of it but sadly people like that bitch have ZERO ethical code for life, she's a compulsive liar & has the most bizarre concept of "fair play" & justice, I've moaned about her behaviour several times on SL&R for months.
The nasty Chav cunt has gone too far this time

We were saying that too about the ethics of it but sadly people like that bitch have ZERO ethical code for life, she's a compulsive liar & has the most bizarre concept of "fair play" & justice, I've moaned about her behaviour several times on SL&R for months.
The nasty Chav cunt has gone too far this time
your mates mrs has definitely not done anything illegal here though, the rehab people might have done though depending on what was said

The following is just a guidance which is not law.

Couldn't find any disciplinary law with doctors with a quick google.
Maybe if you searched yourself a little bit further you might find something.

What a sweet link, that's from the GMC so that's as solid as a stone tablet in the right hand of Moses on Mount Sinai. I'll have them pair nailed to a cross by 10:00pm.

Thanks Arnold, that's gonna be solid info.

What a sweet link, that's from the GMC so that's as solid as a stone tablet in the right hand of Moses on Mount Sinai. I'll have them pair nailed to a cross by 10:00pm.

Thanks Arnold, that's gonna be solid info.
As mentioned in the previous post it's a guide which is not law.
In England they do tend to follow up complaints based on this in theory I'm just cynical and want to go in for the kill aka laws.

If you want to nail people you'd have to put a thinking cap on and use for example article 8 of the human rights act or and other stuff.

I'm sure I could nail them properly with some proper autistically challenged research.
Which depends on the word consent regarding the data protection act.
and also what your mate is going through.
56. Legislation may also create a statutory gateway that allows information to be disclosed by a NHS or social services authority where previously it might have been unlawful to do so, e.g. section 115 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998. This sort of permissive gateway generally stops short of creating a requirement to disclose, therefore the common law obligations of confidentiality must still be satisfied, as must the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Edited see below.

Last edited:
I'd skip on the wipe & go directly to the rim job (possibly bukkake if I was feeling horny)

Your answer should be explained in here if he can or can't make a complaint and why he can or can't make a complaint.

The relevant laws are The Crime and Disorder Act 1998 • The Police and Justice Act 2006, and the Crime and Disorder (Overview and Scrutiny) Regulations 2009 made under the Act • The Criminal Justice and Court Service Act 2000 Common law duty of confidentiality • Freedom of Information Act 2000 Human Rights Act 1998

The post above re crime and disorder act section 115 applies to authorities so not private individuals btw. I only quickly read it last night. As do most of the laws above.

Is the guy a registered offender in any way? If not he stands a change with making a complaint but you'd need proof.

Any mental issues? Mental healt act 2007 actually protects him for this so that's a plus. I mention so that it doesn't put you off.

Research it, if applicable type a letter of complaint explaining ALL the laws which have been breached and hand it in to the police.
That will have the rehab place going even if nothing comes of it.

Last edited:
i don't know if its illegal.... but it is a breach of confidential data.

my local drugs services once accidentally gave me two letters about their clients cos they'd been printed at the same time as some stuff for me and just got shoved in. they took it very seriously and the two people who the letters had been about had to be informed. it sounds like your mate already knows his data has been breached, but make sure their legal department knows it too.

its a really really stupid mistake by that worker and tbh i'm not sure they are fit to work with vulnerable adults or any confidential information if they just give it out like that.