Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

parents asking for drug test

mrtsubi

Bluelighter
hey guys, i have a couple of q's ..... i was wondering how long MDMA and speed stay like in your blood stream and show up in a blood test..... coz my parents after seeing me come home are convinced i am on drugs and are trying 2 force me to have a blood test... :( im fukn freaked out..

also what would u guys do in my situation....

thanks guys.

Do a search, it has been covered many times before.
Urine Testing
Amphetamines are one of the "NIDA 5". The five drugs tested for in the standard NIDA approved drug test. Amphetamines are standardly detectable in urine for 1-3 days after use. Methamphetamines stay in the system slightly longer, 3-5 days.

The Amphetamine test is a one step competitive immunoassay that is used to screen for the presence of amphetamine in urine. It is a chromatographic absorbent device in which drug or drug metabolites in a sample compete with drug conjugate immobilized on a porous membrane for a limited number of binding sites. This test is a rapid, qualitative immunoassay for the detection of amphetamine in urine. The cutoff concentration for this test is 1000 ng/ml, as recommended by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration and NIDA." The cutoff for GC-MS, which detects d-amphetamine and methamphetamine, is 500 ng/ml.

Source: Erowid: Amphetamine Drug Tests

A blood test isn't as common from my understanding but if you did have one done then it would be detectable for a longer period of time.

Last edited:
If they're asking for a blood test, they already know what's up. They're not dumb. Consider your options carefully, but make sure to include the option of simply coming clean with them and telling them the truth.

Are you under or over 18? If you're still a minor living under your parents roof, then I'm afraid that their word is the law. If you don't like it, you're free to move out, however I wouldn't do that for the sake of drugs. They might seem like all sorts of fun right now, but they're just not worth losing friends and family over.

I wouldn't try to beat a drug test though - if it comes up positive then in your parents eyes you'd not only be a drug user, but a lying drug user. And that's gotta be worse.

It's a tough one! Good luck! :)

I just told my parents straight up I took pills, they know about everything. Works better that way. Then again, I guess I'm lucky to have such nice folks.

thanks guys, i think the option of telling them straight up would b better.......hopefully they dont lose it 2 bad

first time i told my parents about my habits was on my first time using xanax... i swear that stuff can act as a truth serum! i just stayed there going "oh yeah id like to try mushrooms one day too, and maybe ecstacy etc etc..."
but i have pretty down to earth folks which is always good