• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Paranoid about mixing Subs and benzo's advice needed please/.

MikeyAllen23

Greenlighter
Currently im prescribed Zubsolv 5.7 as well as Clonazepam 0.5. I know mixing the two especially if your abusing recommended daily dosage can bereallly dangerous. My question is should i be ok if i take one and not the other on any given day. Like today ive taken a 3 0.5 Clonazepam's and have absolutley no desire at all to take any amount of Zub. Should i be o.k?

i don't understand. you're worried about what will happen if you don't take the Zubsolv? i suppose you could begin experiencing withdrawal symptoms, but presumably at that point you will develop a desire to take the zub. anyway, if you are taking the two medications as prescribed by a doctor, you should be fine.

^^ as long as your NOT abusing, take as prescribed. If you had to temporarily stop one, the 0.5 of Clonazepam would be the safer bet. Any heavy sedative effects that may be manifesting, sound normal for a few days. If you are concerned, call your physician.
If you are experiencing any extreme side effects such as extreme drowsiness, trouble breathing, call for an ambulance right away.

a