• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Parafluorobutyrfentanyl (PFBF)

I will post more on this tomorrow ,but for the sake of my health and my relationship with family ,and wife I decided to quit PFBF CT . Didnt even have time to try the bupe the first morning I woke up I was puking so hard all over the place from WD . Could not hold food or water for three days . Was put in the ER ,and given IV hydromorphone ,and iv Valium with some nausea meds in the IV with a ton of fluids . Was in the ER for 4 days .

This stuff is no joke ,and I have never puked from WD from any opiate not even Heroin . I have been addicted to Opiates since the age of 12 ,and had everyone under the sun . To tell you guys the truth my wife cut my funds cause I told here to cause I was buying so many bottles it was not funny . 20 squirts every hour . I would do 20 squirts black out wake up do it again . I think I am done with Opiates I mean I can handle every other WD symptom ,but the puking until you get a ulcer in your stomach I don't think so .

I will keep using my bupe for awhile then I will go to a methadone clinic as methadone is the only opiate that truly gets my mind off of wanting .

Stay away from this shit guys .

Congrats on quitting crunk! Good for you man! I can imagine it was hard as hell but this is the best course of action you could have taken.

Congrats on quitting crunk! Good for you man! I can imagine it was hard as hell but this is the best course of action you could have taken.

Thanx guys for all your good ,and positive input . Heres the news though some good ,and bad . The good news is I got excepted into a methadone maintenance program ,but barely ;because read below ,and read below for the bad news about my benzo habit . I don't know if I should quit it or keep taking them .

Ok guys I Just got a call from the methadone clinic I was trying to get into today saying To come in Monday to start on my methadone maintenance program . Will they see clona in my piss or blood ,and deny me my methadone I need really badly . I almost didn't get into the methadone clinic today because when I drove there the lady told me where not accepting any new patients ,and told me I would have to drive two cities over to get to a clinic accepting new patients . Well I called the lady back after looking all day for a methadone clinic closer ,and she felt sorry for me having to drive so far so she talked to the DR / manager of the clinic and somehow managed to get me into it. So yay on that I am just worried if they will see this benzo . I am sure they will start me on a low dose of just 30mg so do you think with my tolerance to clona this benzo 2mg aday ,and it just keeps me out of benzo WD It will be fine to keep taking with the meth ? Or should I start a taper plan with the benzo starting now ?

Last edited:
I bought the pfbf spray bottle 6 weeks ago and the liquid inside has turned to a more yellowish color. Does anyone know if its still safe to use?

I finished my spray bottle in 2 days!

I was doing 20 squirts up each nostril and not feeling ANYTHING. Obviously I didn't start at that I started with 1 up each nostril and worked my way up.

I didn't feel anything from it.

Has anyone had any better results?

I was expecting to be blown away! :(

uhm, wheere am i contradicting myself? I was a 3-MF addict for 3 years. Before that, I used 480mg codeine 3x day. Now I am on 185mg methadone. If i get a gram of pure Furanyl-fentanyl powder, I can smoke the whole gram in basically one sitting with some light nodding going in between but im such an opiate fiend, that as soon as im up from the nod, im re-dosing again.

the third quote was about a person who had NO opiate experience and I gave her 10ml of methadone. Doesnt have anything to do with me or my tolerance. She doesnt have no tolerance neither does she use any opiates of any kind. I dont even know why i threw that in there, tbh.

Believe me bro, everything i right is truth, crystal clear. I'm in a country where the ONLY opiate available on the streets is a fucking potent fentanyl analogue called 3-MethylFentanyl. Do a search on wiki and You might found out where I'm from as we are the ONLY country in the WORLD with this problem and also the #1 country in Europe in drug OD's (99.9% from 3-MF, ofc). It has been here since 2002 February when it replaced heroin overnight and for about two weeks there where 60-70 OD's per/DAY, it was a complete catastrophe locally and all the papers were talking about the massive overload and ambulanvce basically going from OD to OD, they even called in more troops from neighboring cities/counties to help with this shit. The problem was, of course, that most dealers would let their clients now that "this is some new and VERY potent shit" but an IV opiate junkie is an IV opiate junkie and when he/she hears "new and potent" he/she thinks of a kickass high and ofc IV's the same dose as they would with H even though the bags were like 70% smaller than H bags because its just so potent you dont need much to get you completely faded. I'd say its 90% glucose/10% 3-MF because alone it is too powerful.

quote from wiki: 3-Methylfentanyl is one of the most potent drugs that has been widely sold on the black market, estimated to be between 400 and 6000 times stronger than morphine.

link

I finished my spray bottle in 2 days!

I was doing 20 squirts up each nostril and not feeling ANYTHING. Obviously I didn't start at that I started with 1 up each nostril and worked my way up.

I didn't feel anything from it.

Has anyone had any better results?

I was expecting to be blown away! :(

lol, i would compare PFBF to codeine or .. placebo. I can drink the whole bottle and not feel a thing. Definitely not worh it, unless you're opiate naive. There are far better fentanyl analogues available from other vendors, no need to waste money on this tramadol-like-potency useless fentanyl analog.

Like I mentioned in your other thread, this is dangerous and you could OD accidentally.

Well, either you are a troll tyler5, your PFBF was bunk, your tolerance is abnormal due to your prior 3-MF addiction or everyone else reporting how strong and addictive this substance (PFBF) is, is lying.

Generally comparing this to codeine is a pretty dangerous thing to do if some newbie only reads that. For you that maybe the case but how do you explain all the other reports from lots of different people arguing that PFBF is one of the strongest Analogue out there.

I mean crunk's experience alone should suffice in this case.

Edit: Maybe there is a batch of bottles that are highly underdosed. IIRC all Fent-Analogues are banned in one of the origin countries now...

No, I am sure we are buying from the same vendor. I live right close to that country. The problem, instead, is my elephants tolerance, I can drink 300mg+ methadone and not feel much, although i will notice the amount, i would think. I usually take about 245mg/day. That is how i got off 3-MF. I was up to 1gram(30-35bags/doses/DAY) and i was still sick all the fucking time. Then a light went on over my head and I realized i could do MMT without paying a cent anymore and not being sick either, there is no high either way.
I've been on MMT for 4+ years now, successfully. I found furanylfentanyl quite lately and use it once per month. I go through 3g in 48hrs, then go to sleep.

Can someone that occasionally takes percocet, vicodin and u-47700 handle one .6 squirt without ODing? I can't find dosage guidelines for the spray. I have almost no tolerance because its been a month or so. If I could handle .6 spray how long should you wait before redosing?

Can someone that occasionally takes percocet, vicodin and u-47700 handle one .6 squirt without ODing? I can't find dosage guidelines for the spray. I have almost no tolerance because its been a month or so. If I could handle .6 spray how long should you wait before redosing?

I wouldn't. Even if you could handle it, fentanyl and its analogues are the crack of opiates. They cause fiendish redosing which jacks up tolerance, and then you end up with a much larger habit once you get through the fentanyl, because the high is so short and constantly redosing something so potent increases tolerance extremely fast. And it's just plain incredibly dangerous to be fucking with anyways, this isn't just some oxycodone, morphine, heroin, or even oxymorphone. This is some potent stuff that is really just for end of the line addicts...

lol, i would compare PFBF to codeine or .. placebo. I can drink the whole bottle and not feel a thing. Definitely not worh it, unless you're opiate naive. There are far better fentanyl analogues available from other vendors, no need to waste money on this tramadol-like-potency useless fentanyl analog.

Cool dude, you've got your tolerance to the point where a super potent drug won't even touch you. Good job.

The problem, instead, is my elephants tolerance,

Then for gods sake write that in a big disclaimer when you compare it to codeine or saying it has a "tramadol-like potency" before someone else takes it with that assumption.

You were making general statements. "Not worth it unless you are opiate naive" is just utter bullshit as well as fucking dangerous for other potential interested people.

I will admit I love the high ;because it frees me . I also agree with you on if you was to die you would rather be the one to make the mistake ,but me not being able to buy a $500 scale I just pray for the good . Also think about it even if it was in pure powder form people with a $500 scale and without are still going to be buying i

I've only read up to your post so far.. so maybe this has already been covered..but this chemical is water soluble isn't it? why not volumetrically dose that way after fully dissolving in H20..or am i wrong about solubility..and if so..whatis it soluble in? Has to be soluble in something not too noxious since its being added to these nasal sprays?

Tyler5: Having a high tolerance to opiates is not a badge of honor. It does not make you cool, it does not garner you respect, and it most certainly doesn't increase your credibility or makes you seem more believable or knowledgeable. In fact, treating fentanyl analogues like this, and referring to them as drugs that would only get the opiate naive high, is beyond irresponsible. If somebody took your advice, and ended up dying you would be criminally liable in certain Western countries. Not to mention the fact that you would be morally, spiritually, ethically liable for the death of another human being. There is nothing cool about being a junkie; you don't need to grandstand or engaging hyperbole to get any of our attention... However, this sort of immature and asinine bulshit could cost somebody their life. Please grow up, and stop trying to make yourself out to be the epitome of opiate addiction: the only thing that I am convinced of, as far as you go at this point, is that you are the epitome of intellectual and spiritual degeneracy... You couldn't care less about the health, safety or well-being of others, and that some part of your psyche craves this sort of negative attention from others, while you describe your absolutely life-threatening exploits with strange obscure fentanyl analogues. In consideration of all who are interested in reading this thread: please shut the fuck up and present your antidotal evidence in such a way that considers the health, safety and well-being of other human beings. I have been lurking on this website for about a decade... however, after reading the horseshit that you posted in this thread, I was so outraged and overwhelmed at the fact that you seem to hold human life in zero regard that I had no choice but to post this in response to you. I really wish you the best man, I hope you remain alive and stay here with the rest of us, but I really hope you grow up and consider just for half a second that your human life is a God-given gift and your departure not only affects you, but it affects all of us. God bless you my brother, please stay healthy and lay off the fentanyl analogues. There is nothing cool about being physically dependent on a substance that is 100 times more potent than morphine diacetate.