• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Parafluorobutyrfentanyl (PFBF)

Zerwas

Bluelighter
I just saw this being sold by a Vendor in spray form. The dose being 100x0,6mg.

I thought the Fentanyl-Analogues did vanish but I guess that was wrong.

So lets gather some information on this compound. All I could find was the assumption of a low half-life on another forum but thats pretty obvious since it is related to fentanyl.

And of course, be very careful with this one if you get your hands on it!

€:

IUPAC: N-(4-fluorophenyl)-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)piperidin-4-yl]propanamide
CAS number: 90736-23-5
PubChem CID 62300
ChemSpider 56096

Should be getting some of this in the coming week, hopefully it'll be just as good as B-F, wondering about the potency though. Definitely interested in this compound.

Should be getting some of this in the coming week, hopefully it'll be just as good as B-F, wondering about the potency though. Definitely interested in this compound.
Be careful! Never heard of this RC...perhaps it will have some luck and I will be able to get a decent "flow" of opiates.

let us know how it goes.

Be careful! Never heard of this RC...perhaps it will have some luck and I will be able to get a decent "flow" of opiates.

let us know how it goes.
Will do! Hopefully a TR will pop up on here/another site, so there is some gauging of potency.

610px-Parafluorofentanyl.svg.png

Sounds to be more potent than it's parent compound. Tread with extreme caution. A simple mistake on the part of a vendor or user will very easily result in OD. Be responsible with this by keeping it away form non-users and opioid-naïve individuals. I love the RC market, but I feel that opioids - especially fent analogues - are crossing the line. I can imagine several devious uses for a high-potency opioid in spray form and therefore several reasons this will not be around too long.

It should be classed right in Class A, Class I, etc in UK/US/CA anyways.

inb4 some perv offers this spray to a woman as a breath freshener and another RC bites the dust.

hehe, was wondering when this thread would pop up, definately tread with caution...

The parent compound being butyr-fentanyl or parafluorofentanyl? I'm assuming on the first or we'd be seeing 50-60ug sprays.

are there any people who use these type of fentanyl RC's or is it something that very few people mess with? i've only heard of people assuming things about it/them and it's potency and risks but never about people's experiences with it. sounds pretty scary if found by the wrong person.

are there any people who use these type of fentanyl RC's or is it something that very few people mess with? i've only heard of people assuming things about it/them and it's potency and risks but never about people's experiences with it. sounds pretty scary if found by the wrong person.
I wouldn't say it's /that/ unheard of people using them. But, they can be pretty damn dangerous in the wrong hands. I'm sure you can find some TR's on Butry-Fentanyl/Acetyl-Fentanyl on here.

This is a very serious and extremely strong type of opiate.
According to doctors more than 50-80 x stronger than morphine.
I just wonder how you would treat this since now tools are available to cover that much withdraw.
That´s a medication developed for really advanced stages of cancer when nothing else works and when someone has lost every change of coming back to the healthy world.
Besides, if that makes you feel any better. It does not cause euphoria, excepted for those in real pain and I´m considering the natural body response for being temporary healed from the pain, therefore, happier (in that sence only).

I wonder what's up with the influx of fent. analogs (at least from what I have noticed, they seem to be the "most" popular)...

Are there any derivatives of oxycodone? One of the most popular opiates, you'd think there would be more analogs for that particular opiate. I'm no chemist of any sort, so I wouldn't know how easy it is but fentanyl has 3 or 4 analogs that are open to the market right now..

I wonder what's up with the influx of fent. analogs (at least from what I have noticed, they seem to be the "most" popular)...

Are there any derivatives of oxycodone? One of the most popular opiates, you'd think there would be more analogs for that particular opiate. I'm no chemist of any sort, so I wouldn't know how easy it is but fentanyl has 3 or 4 analogs that are open to the market right now..
With Oxycodone being semi-synthetic, and Fentanyl being fully synthetic, I'd reckon it'd be easier for them to keep using the fully synthetic ones other than the semi-synthetics. Getting a tad bit off topic here though.

Parafluorobutyrfentanyl, I'm informed by a very trusted vendor is about a quarter the potency of Butyrfentanyl, itself about a quarter of the potency of Fentanyl. Granted, the sprays are more heavily saturated with the new compound to try achieve similar outcomes, But if you aren't au fait with opiates then F analogues certainly aren't a good place to start from.

Opiate analogs of morphine and thebaine have been around a while. The three that come to mind in similarity to oxycodone are hydrocodone (Vicodin), and the two related -morphones, oxymorphone (Opana) being the strongest. Working up to a morphine or thebaine backbone is a bitch of a synth, Id have to guess that fent analogs are easier to do and more potent (if you were skilled in organic chemistry, and had unrestricted access to precursors, you'd probably go the easier route - it's human nature). It's like psilocybin- plants can make that out of literal shit and light, it's another bitch of a synth, which is why there is no synthetic psilocybin or psilocyn.

Im also guessing that any product available in the USA is sufficiently different from fentanil to not be considered an analog, tho I suppose some super ballsy chemists out there couldnt give a shit about that, or have legal advice to get out of that.

Fent analogues are done too, hell, carfentanil and ohmfentanil are retardedly strong, but strong doesnt equal 'pleasant high'. Ive found fent and the few of its analogs Ive tried to be sorely lacking in that department.

I'm on suboxone while I should be on methadone, because of a plethora of bad side effects methadone did to me. I was told that if I get hurt, the only way to go through the pain because I'm on suboxone would be fentanyl.

I'm getting a spray of 250 0,6mg doses of this stuff. I don't want to go through the ignorance of many doctors regarding suboxone again. I have something necessicating surgery right now and I was scripted OxyIR 10mg every 4 to 6 hours at a critical moment, and just for 2 weeks. This will come in handy if it indeeds goes over the bupe. (to use prn).

pinpoint: vendor I am dealing with does not ship to US or UK for this product, no issue with Canada.

Hell we have Canadian rc sites selling AH-7821 (or is it 79) and MT-45 since a long time.

Just a friendly reminder:

As per the CDSA schedule 1 section 16.

16. Fentanyls, their salts, derivatives, and analogues and salts of derivatives and analogues, including:

(1) Acetyl–a–methylfentanyl (N–[1–(a–methylphenethyl)–4–piperidyl] acetanilide)
(2) Alfentanil (N–[1–[2–(4–ethyl–4,5–dihydro–5–oxo–1H–tetrazol–1–yl)ethyl]–4–(methoxymethyl)–4–piperidyl]propionanilide)
(3) Carfentanil (methyl 4–[(1–oxopropyl)phenylamino]–1–(2–phenethyl)–4–piperidinecarboxylate)
(4) p–Fluorofentanyl (4'fluoro–N–(1–phenethyl–4–piperidyl) propionanilide)
(5) Fentanyl (N–(1–phenethyl–4–piperidyl) propionanilide)
(6) ß–Hydroxyfentanyl (N–[1–(ß–hydroxyphenethyl)–4–piperidyl] propionanilide)
(7) ß–Hydroxy–3–methylfentanyl (N–[1–(ß–hydroxyphenethyl)–3–methyl–4–piperidyl] propionanilide)
(8) a–Methylfentanyl (N–[1–(a–methylphenethyl)–4–piperidyl] propionanilide)
(9) a–Methylthiofentanyl (N–[1–[1–methyl–2–(2–thienyl) ethyl]–4–piperidyl] propionanilide)
(10) 3–Methylfentanyl (N–(3–methyl–1–phenethyl–4–piperidyl) propionanilide)
(11) 3–Methylthiofentanyl (N–[3–methyl–1–[2–(2–thienyl) ethyl]–4–piperidyl] propionanilide)
(11.1) Remifentanil (dimethyl 4-carboxy-4-(N-phenylpropionamido)-1-piperidinepropionate)
(12) Sufentanil (N–[4–(methoxymethyl)–1–[2–(2–thienyl)ethyl]–4–piperidyl] propionanilide)
(13) Thiofentanyl (N–[1–[2–(2–thienyl)ethyl]–4–piperidyl] propionanilide)

This would include the substance in question. Given the recent law enforcement activities in Saskatchewan and BC regarding fentanyl and analogs, I would say it is a decidedly bad idea to attempt to import any said compounds to Canada.

I'm in the very east of the country, we'll see, I get benzodiazepines from vendors, which should be all illegal too...stupidly...:|

Posted behind 7 proxies as always ;p

Are the fentanyls stable compounds - what is their shelflife like?

Also, sleepwalker may have hinted at this but the above structural formula is not for PFBF but plain parafluorofentanyl as it has a propionyl and no butyryl.

It's like psilocybin- plants can make that out of literal shit and light, it's another bitch of a synth, which is why there is no synthetic psilocybin or psilocyn.
What are you talking about? 4-aco-dmt, which degrades easily into 4-ho-dmt: psilocin. Closest thing one can get to synthetic psilocybin. Let's not forget all the tryptamine analogs....

Sounds interesting..would try these been on bupe for about 16 months or so (usually 4-8mg plugged now) but they still kinda scare me...i know a site that has the BF-fent, they will have it, then run out and have it again..the only one I would feel confortable trying is the one that the dose is in the actual MG range, think it's Acetyl-fent, but damn the only site I found has BF...but anyway also off topic but on one of the episodes of that show Drugs Inc. they showed the dealers baggin up all their dope then he pulled out a big bag of white powder and said it was pure morphine and he cuts it with that to make it stronger...I have a strong feeling that was some kind of fent, not morphine.