• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants parachuting addy vs just swallowing the beads

livinginahaze

Bluelighter
so long story but basically i have a lot of adderall xr beads but none of the original capsules they came in, dont worry about why that is. i've been wrapping them in toilet paper and parachuting them but its kind of a time consuming pain in the ass to be honest, i keep thinking about how much easier it would be just to put a bunch of the beads in a glass of water and swallow them on their own without wrapping them in anything. is there a reason people take the time to parachute addy or is swallowing the beads on their own just as effective? i dont see why it wouldn't work but i just dont want to chance wasting them if wrapping them in something before you swallow them is necessary for some reason

I don't think it'll be any different...

From what I know, why people parachute drugs is because they don't want to taste the bitterness of the drug they're taking.

Are the beads nasty tasting? Bitter? Or you can't really taste them?

That's the difference.

They're still going in the same place, and you're still taking them orally.

Example, you know MDMA/Meth are Crystals that taste real fucking nasty and bitter..
and people don't want to taste that, so instead of just swallowing it whole, they put it in toilet paper to NOT taste it but still get the same effects as taking it orally. Because you are taking it orally. LOL :)

yeah that makes sense, thanks. honestly they do taste pretty bad but not bad enough to bother me. i'd rather just take them with a drink and deal with the bad taste and not have to deal with carefully getting them wrapped up in toilet paper without spilling them. i had heard that supposedly if vyvanse dissolves before it reaches a certain point in your stomach it doesnt get absorbed right but idk if thats even true and i figured that wouldnt be the same for addy anyway i just wanted to make sure