• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Papers" - Pure MDMA 'tabs' [QLD]

i've decided to grab a few of these and give them a go after more conflicting reports about how 'good' they are

3/4 people said they were mild effects, 15/20 people loved them

None reported LSD like effects....i'll regent test one when I get them..

Reagent testing using Sulphuric acid based tests (Marquis, Mandelin Mecke etc) is completely unsuitable for paper or cardboard as these reagents will react and produce a black/coloured product.

Reagent testing using Sulphuric acid based tests (Marquis, Mandelin Mecke etc) is completely unsuitable for paper or cardboard as these reagents will react and produce a black/coloured product.

Reagents have acid in them and will burn the paper lol , this is what phase is trying to say .

I wonder if you got a 1/4 of the paper and put on a small tea spoon and add a few drops of water ... and leave fore a bit so chemical comes out of paper then removing paper then try testing the water ...??

You then run the risk of the sulphuric acid boiling on contact with the small amount of water. You may get some reaction, but it probably won't be conclusive as the concentration of the active will be very low. For safety reasons, the procedure is not advised.

If any of you are really determined, you could possibly send it off for testing.

Grab a few of them; a couple drops of dH2O to pull the actives off the paper then dropped onto a home-made tlc plate (plastic milk bottle + ground silica), marquis/mecke/etc won't react with silica and you'll get a notceable colour change not to mention RF values...

ok, these are def 2-cx

1-2 is great - mild visuals and so euphoric

3-4 is fabulous except for the length of trip, lasts up to 10 hours and you just want it to end!

Could be a DOx. Dosages for DOB, DOC or DOI for instance fall between 1 and 3 milligrams, which would fit on a piece of blotter as far as I can tell. Effects are said to last around the 10 hour mark with aftereffects stretching into the next day. Usually sold as LSD, but I would guess effects would closer resemble MDxx, considering they're phenethylamines.

i've decided to grab a few of these and give them a go after more conflicting reports about how 'good' they are

3/4 people said they were mild effects, 15/20 people loved them

None reported LSD like effects....i'll regent test one when I get them..

15/20 is 3/4.

Last edited:
about 10 years ago when I lived in Cairns myself and a couple of others were sold Vitamin C tabs coated in a brown substance which I was told was LSD, it felt very much like MDMA....and very nice it was

^^
wow i remember these!

JDanger said:
Could be a DOx. Dosages for DOB, DOC or DOI for instance fall between 1 and 3 milligrams, which would fit on a piece of blotter as far as I can tell. Effects are said to last around the 10 hour mark with aftereffects stretching into the next day. Usually sold as LSD, but I would guess effects would closer resemble MDxx, considering they're phenethylamines.

No, they do not resemble MDxx at all. They are much more hallucinogenic and with a bodyload that can be anything but pleasant at times.

2C-E is also a phenethylamine and doesn't resemble MDMA either. Meth is closer in structure to MDMA but also very different. Those two methylenedioxy groups make a big difference. ;)

Could be a DOx. Dosages for DOB, DOC or DOI for instance fall between 1 and 3 milligrams, which would fit on a piece of blotter as far as I can tell.

I thought blotters could only hold chems in the order of micrograms (µg) not milligrams (mg). Or am I wrong? :\

Edit: Yeh. Got confused between a "standard" dose of acid on a tab as a posed to what can actually fit on one. Apparently according to erowid a standard one can fit roughly 2mg (compared to a "standard" lsd dose of 100µg). Linky.

Last edited:
DOB has been getting around on papers for a while. And takes a good 1.5hrs to kick in.

lol@ that shit people pull to try and sell bad quality stuff.
The effects of very low dose LSD are very similiar to MDMA only last longer and have a slight psychdelic feel to it. Allthough at that level their are no visuals maybe hightened senses and the euphoria.