Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Panic attack, and crazyness.

BooDah

Bluelighter
I'm really not sure but. On the weekend I was sittin with my best mate after a big night out at his house with his Girlie. It was about 9:00am all of a sudden his girlie started like hyperventilating and shit. We tried to stop her but, all we could do was put a plastic bag over her mouth and teach her how breathe again... It was OOOBER scary we thought she was gonna die or something, it was continuous for about 45-60mins tops. and before this my mate was like sitting there breathing really deeply and was having really fucked up thoughts, like "I'm going to bash my girlfriend." and shit like he ended really hurting her mentally that is, he turned around and said to her, ina really bad way "I think I'm over you, get out and shut the fuck up." This really isn't the way my mate is. I have an idea that it might of been those white butterfly's floating around at the moment, has anyone else had any shit like this happen before.....?8(

Well given the circumstances its hardly surprising she freaked out. Perhaps your mate need to take it abit easy for a whille.

He regreted saying what he said, not long after. and this is the best bit if it ever happens again I'm aloud to smash him one ha ha ha, but the panic attack happend suddenly, one minute she was fine and falling asleep and then she was all fucked up. Plus she doesn't remember a thing at all she doesn't even recall everything he had said to her.... So I really don't know...

Not sure exactly what this had to do with Drug Discussion -- can you be more specific about what pills and how many they each took? The situation is not exactly clear in your posts... can you describe the pills and what effects they had? Sometimes people who have high doses of stimulants can display paranoid and psychotic behaviour, but usually not unless they have taken very very large doses over extended periods of time, coupled with lack of sleep and nutrition...

BigTrancer :)

^^
Also, any other medication or medical problems the person who was hyperventilating may have would be helpful in trying to understand why this happened.

I hope shes ok now?

^^ Most definately. This should be the first thing you both should have been asking her. If you care about her safety, I suggest you talk to her about any medication she may be (or should be) on. There could be a potentially fatal mix going on.:( :(

yes take it easy Mr D.....muthafuka....chill out on the drugs for awhile dude :)

Um... did you think about calling an ambulance at all? Especially since it was going on for about an hour. I take it she's ok now, but what if she wasn't?

Don't hesitate about calling for help people. It could make all the difference one day.

Ive witnessed several panic attacks of this type that are completely unrelated to drugs.

I was on a bus when somebody I knew (who was with friends so I didn't get involved) had a serious hyperventilation attack. She had never experienced one before except very mildly and has never taken any drugs whatsoever except the occasional alcoholic drink.

It was so severe that her entire face swelled up, the bus had to be completely stopped so she could go outside and lie down and an ambulance was called.

Don't necessarily blame the drugs, but give them a test and post a bit more detail!

The butterflys at the moment most likely have a lot of speed in them from what user reports show... good recipe for some paranoia.