• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Painless OTC (Canada) opiate withdrawal guide

loosesealb

Greenlighter
first off let me say this i have dabbled with opiates for nearly 6 years now on and off mostly oxy and feyntanyl but I have tried them all including herion everything accept feyntanyl analogs anyways enough of my back story recently or rather regularly throughout my opiate use feyntanyl has been easily accessible and my opi of choice for many reason that I wont get into here and now :) now most times i would use a quater of a 100 mcg patch (25mcg) throughout the day and night and when my supply would run out i would experience minimal if any withdrawl symptoms coming from the use of let's say about 1 full patch 100mcg over a 4 day period or even doubling that and using 200mcg over 8 days anyways long story even longer i eventually got a cheap supplier to my favorite drug of all time because he was a close friend and dating a girl who had a current addiction and her drug of choice happened to be feyntanyl lucky me so what started as a casual weekend habit led into a full on addiction to the point where i could do 100mcg patch in one sitting let alone throughout the night this went on for the better part of 6 months and then my friend got arrested and i was left to deal with my addiction which is actually what this long drawn out post is about the withdrawls from feyntanyl are intense but short lived so there are options to by pass the acute physical aspects allowing you to detox with minimal pain in fact with my cats method 0 pain is possible dependin on your daily use now I know it sounds to good to be true but I promise this works let's get into the supplies needed then the tech

1. A.c and c aspirin with codien pills
Acetyl salicylic acid (A.S.A)375mg with 15mg caffine and 8mg codeine phosphate (sold In bottles of 100 or 200 the bottles of 200 are significantly cheaper and contain a total of 1600mg codien which is 4 full ceiling doses) there are 2 different brands in Canada one made by life the other is made by Stanley both work but any pill with tylenol in it will not work for this tech
2. 20cc syringe (can be bought at any drug store for like 60 cents the needle tip is not needed)
3. Cofee filter or cotton
4. Sterile room temperature water
5. 10cc syringes for liquid
6. Pill crusher
7. Benylin (dxm)
8. Bynadryl (Diphenhydramine) or Unisom (doxylamine) or both

The Tech

Crush up 20 of the pills with the pill crusher my cat does 3 at a time pour the crushed remnants on a glass table and then further crush the powder with the bottom of my cats pill crusher once this is done you need to cut a small circle out of the coffee filter to place at the end of the 20cc syringe for filtration or use a piece of cotton instead now that you have something place to filter the liquid add in your crushed solution of 20 pills which is approximately 160g of codiene a bunch of apap and caffiene to your 20 cc syringe it should be about 10 to 15 cc of powder once this is in place you need an object to collect liquid from the small scale cwe we are about to preform now place the needle filled with powder standing up in the container you have to collect the liquid. Take another syringe and measure out 5 - 8cc of water and pour that into the syringe containing the powder

Allow the liquid to fully saturate the powder once you can can see that the powder is mostly saturated you can take the 20cc plunger end and begin to apply presser to the saturated liquid. Make sure you have something below the needle before this step to collect the liquid that will be pushed out by pressure, push the plunger hard against the saturated pill concoction and try to collect as much liquid from the 20cc syringe as possible

The end result is a liquid that contains approximately 160mg codien and minimal caffiene which is also an ingredient in the pills used for this process, now this collected liquid can be drank or administered in the rectum which is my preferred roa anyways a bottle of 200 a.c and c pills is cheap and supplys you with 1600mg codien 4 full days doses of codiene because of codien having a ceiling effect only allowing 400mg to be metabolized every 6-10 hours so technically you could dose twice throughout the day but I find with my combo of dxm and dhm I only needed 1 dose a day which is amazing considering how my feyntanyl my cat was consuming

For my method of consumption i would take approximately 45mg dxm an hour before he would dose his codiene liquid and 1 hour into dosing my codiene he would take approximately 50 mg to 75mg diphenhydramine or 10 to 20 mg unisom doxylamine sometimes a combo of the both like 30 mg dph and 10mg dox

This mixture completely took away 100 percent of any withdrawl he was experiencing and almost always got him high as well which is nice the dxm prevented my tolerance from rising allowing me to dose like this daily and always have the same effects

I went a whole week on this mixture and felt absolutely no withdrawls at all i was actually high throughout most of it, it was extremely cost affective as well once the feyntanyl was out of my system i just began lowering my daily codiene dose to nothing with a taper and experience minimal if any withdrawls symptoms coming off the codien which is amazing because i really thought feyntanyl withdrawls where going to be to much for him he (has experienced them before) and they can be so intense not pleasant at all but this tech really helped me make the experience so very very easy anyways i hope this may help people in a similar situations who don't want to go down the methadone or sub route codiene is a very cheap viable option and I know the amounts I'm using are low for a non opiate nieve person (400 mg) but I was astounded at how much it helped during the withdrawl period

Anyways this method helped me beat a serious addiction that almost cost me my family job money friends well basically everything a person needs to be happy in life I would also just like to add that once you have beat your acute withdrawls from what ever substance it is you have been abusing you will eventually have to deal with PAWS syndrome which can be looked up here on bl for methods of coping with the effects it hs mentally on you after an extended period of opiate use me personally just having my energy back and money back and time spent with my son was enough to combat PAWS so far I couldn't be happier to see the light on the other side which was my addiction anyways drawn out to all he'll I hope this helps some people in need :)

TLDR
codiene can be extracted cheaply and effectively from otc medications and this extration can be used to over come withdrawls from more serious opiates by preforming a cwe and dosing daily amounts of codiene with other substance to help enhance the codiene experience and then slowly tapering off this cost effective and easy method will lead to a 100 percent painless withdrawl unless your usage is larger then mine was which was app proximity 100mcg to 200 mcgof feyntanyl a day

Last edited:
Don't give your cat opiates. They just don't have the nuance, wisdom and self-control to deal with these things.

There seems to be an epidemic of opioid addicted kitty cats around here.

Don't give your cat opiates. They just don't have the nuance, wisdom and self-control to deal with these things.

Tell me about it i try and try and try but my cat wants what it wants sometimes and gets the best of itself keeping a positive mental state is key and i try to always remind my kitty this while she deals with her old addiction

it started with oxy and ended up with feyntanyl and big farma becoming billionaires off poor kitties getting addicted to drugs sold to them from patients who are over perscribed by horrible doctor's my kittty is just lucky it didnt take its life there where some close calls where he woke up and had to thank what ever greater being that may exist in this universe for his life8(

Welcome to Bluelight, where we don't use shit like swim or my cat, because we know it's you, it offers no legal protection and it's just shitty to read, please edit your posts.