• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction painful benzo/pg/water IV

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
i mixed .8ml of water with .2ml of prorpyl glycol and .5mg of clonazolam. added small amount of heat, ran through wheel filter, registered vein, and begn to slowly inject. it hurt, so i switched veins. that hurt too, so i stopped.

i know have an alcohol pad on the injection site (two veins right next to each other), a piece of saran wrap, and warm wet paper towel for a warm compress that isn't dirty. the sites are mildly painful with a small, small bump each.

any idea what went wrong or what i should do beyond warm compress?? i can definitely feel the bit i injected before giving up on it. so it's not like i missed.

i've also iv'd very diluted amounts of pg like this before without pain.

thanks

holy fuck. i'm sorry. i meant, how many hours do i have to wait to take 10mgs of valium and a 7.5mg perc?

is it burning or do you feel like a spreading pain? you might want to put something very cold like an ice pack on the area that is hurting. im not an expert but you need to mix/dissolve whichever you did in alcohol first, heat and filter after each step but im not sure what went wrong this time, some more info would help like where you injected, if you tensed up before, did you let go quickly or slowly? i hope everything is okay. you should wait at least a good 12 hours, depends on your tolerance

thanks for reply!

i didn't use a tourniquet. did not tense. injected super slow (read you are supposed to if there's any pg in your shot). next time i'll use that highest proof everclear (diluted of course). i don't think tolerance had anything to do with it. think pg is no good to inject, even after a mircon.. kinda look shooting maple syrup. i used that big vein in the crook in your arm because i was being lazy. when that hurt i switched to the smaller one right next to it.

stupid of me to try to shoot clonazolam. trying to keep my head off iv dissos, which i'm cutting back on.

pain is starting to subside, so i'm not worried unless i wake up tomorrow and things are black. i'll update.

yeah maybe, and isnt pg very thick and gloopy?? the only time i tried shooting up a benzo was when i dissolved xanax bar in alcohol like a right idiot but from experience pg can be injected i just dont know what % to use when you mix it and heat it up. not sure ill try to find out from a friend and hopefully get back you. i asked if you tensed up because that might have caused the needle to hit your muscle or some tissue on the way in/out. in general shooting any benzo is a no go in the long run imo. with the xanny in alcohol my friend let go way too fast and i ended up non responsive the whole day, ive been told im lucky that shit didnt push me to od straight away. to save yourself some pain you might wanna quit injecting period. in the meantime do it the right way and find other ways to get high, i wish you the best my friend.

quit injecting? i found the best way to to put drugs in me, right next to smoking.

now quit injecting pg, that sounds more reasonable. i can do that.

shooting a bar is a fuckload of filler for 2mg of benzo. but we all fuck up, huh. that's what drugs do to us.

so thanks for the reply. i think i'm gonna live. won't shoot anymore pg, cause my veins don't like that goop.

thanks again for the replies. stay safe out there. don't shoot shit that's thick like syrup.

i'm about to ride into the night like batman on a bicycle.

I shot liters of pg during my clonazolam addiction. My shots were only ever 50-50 pg and saline. Never burned, never hurt. Dunno what's going on there, but thought I'd pass that on.

Maybe heating it was bad for the benzo or your benzo isn't pure? I've stopped IVing because of all the crap that is being sold atm, sometimes it's better to just stop.
Most importantly, fill a rig with just water and try to register just above the site of injection to see if your blood is still running..
If not get some rivaroxaban or you cohld lose your vein.