• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc pain questions

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
Is it possible to be prescribed somas for tooth pain my doctor said he can't write opiates sovi figure this us the next best thing

The only reason I ask is because I know somas block pain signals from reaching the brain

It is certainly possible to get a prescription however a low dose of hydrocodone or oxycodone would be so much more effective particularly in combination with some decent NSAIDS. Tooth pain is intense however usually not long lasting thats why low dose opiods are usually a good option if the pain is severe enough othewise take regular tylenol and advil. Or try another Dr...

That's pretty mad they won't script opiates for that, it's acute pain and pretty serious acute pain at that, exactly the type of thing opiates should be scripted for.

Anyway if they're completely off the table, I'm not sure Soma will be given out as it's an old drug with a reputation for abuse, you might have better luck asking for pregabalin (Lyrica) which is a newer drug that doctors are generally happy to hand out. It's scripted for neuropathic pain and does a good job of basically numbing your body.

That's pretty mad they won't script opiates for that, it's acute pain and pretty serious acute pain at that, exactly the type of thing opiates should be scripted for.

Anyway if they're completely off the table, I'm not sure Soma will be given out as it's an old drug with a reputation for abuse, you might have better luck asking for pregabalin (Lyrica) which is a newer drug that doctors are generally happy to hand out. It's scripted for neuropathic pain and does a good job of basically numbing your body.
As wilson wilson said try get some lyrica or gabepentin I think your chances of getting them are much higher than Soma as if the Dr wont give a low dose of hydro or oxy for a short period they seem pretty up tight. I have never had any problems getting oxy for tooth pain cause tooth pain really fucking sucks also dont discount the NSAIDS as a base they can work pretty well for tooth stuff.

he can absolutley script you opiates, he just doesn't want to because he doesn't want his door broken down by thugs with automatic weapons (DEA).

i would order some codeine or tramadol from a foreign country that is civilized and allows pain management, or maybe try some kratom assuming you don't take other meds. We need to get our opiates one way or another and show them that they cannot stop us no matter what they do. Just try to be safe and test for fentanyl presses.

Kratom is a pretty good idea actually. If you can use the DNM's then you can easily order something like codeine or DHC from the UK or elsewhere but obviously we can't help you source those. I also can't guarantee the stealth will be good enough to get past US customs.