• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help Pain Patient seeking info on Medication I can not verify online anywhere or with local pharmacies...Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindie

Greenlighter
Hi there,
I recently purchased meds from a trusted vendor, to supplement my prescription dose that was reduced by 70% when I was forced to change doctors. I bought Dilaudid, as I have many times in the past. However, my vendor used a new source and I received something I can not verify as being Dilaudid. They are white, triangular, with "DD" on one side that is scored down the middle and "8" on the other side. When I questioned my vendor he said he spoke to a few people and learned they were "abuse deterrent " Dilaudid. However, I have never heard of such a thing and there is literally no information about these pills to be found anywhere!!! Can someone please help?? Does anyone know anything about these? Or is there a place I can send one to be tested?? I bought quite a lot and they do not seem to work like my prescription meds from my pharmacy. Could they just be counterfeits? I have never come across a counterfeit Dilaudid either, so I am rather confused and almost out of my doctors prescription so I need these supplement pills to get me to my next appt for refill....Any info would be so greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance,
L

You can send to www.drugsdata.org for analysis. You should at least test them with some fentanyl strips, lots of opioids are faked with fentanyl. Your country may also have some free analysis service such as Checkit or getyourdrugstested.ca

You can send to www.drugsdata.org for analysis. You should at least test them with some fentanyl strips, lots of opioids are faked with fentanyl. Your country may also have some free analysis service such as Checkit or getyourdrugstested.ca
Thank you so much!! I followed a link someone left on a forum here about testing but they didn't like Dilaudid/Hydromorphone as a substance I could select on their drop down menu, although it was mentioned on the homepage...also they dont list a phone number to contact. I will look into this company right now. Thanks a bunch!!!! I have been on Bluelight many, many times over the years but never joined until today. I am so happy you already replied!! I think I made the right choice by actually joining!!

I'd be very careful ordering pills online even shit like tramadol and gabbapentin is being sold faked and sold with shit like fent in them.

I'd be very careful ordering pills online even shit like tramadol and gabbapentin is being sold faked and sold with shit like fent in them.
Are we talking clearnet here???
Beware ALL spanish vendors!!! In Spain theres a loop in the law when it comes to ripping people off below 400€ and damn is that hole used. " Goods of Spain ", if you read this...what i( and others) wish you is not writeable under BL Agreements

I hear this so much and it makes me feel guilty for being one of the ones who abused pills now people in need get nothing.

Maybe have a look here :

Bluelight has a policy of not providing people with drug vendors/hookup, it's too much of a legal labyrinth to get lost in.

Status
Not open for further replies.