• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids pain in ukraine

Eziosbrother

Greenlighter
I am an american living in ukraine. i have a ruptured disk as well as sciatica that i have been treating with percocet 10s. i have asked and it seems getting something here is much much more difficult than it is in the states. i found a pill called pentalgin, it has 8 mg of codein as well as 300 mg of acetominophene and 50 of caffeine. is this about the same. can i snort it like i did the percocet. does anyone know about anything on this side of the world that would help.

i'd imagine the caffeine would burn.

you also can't snort pills with acetaminophen in them. you're better off doing a Cold Water Extraction to remove the acetaminophen from the tablets.

so there is no way you were snorting percocet unless you were taking the pills with ONLY oxycodone in them.

It's no where near as strong. You'd have to take 50 tablets to equal 10mg of oxy. Th paracetamol would probably kill you, and no you can't snort them, again because of the paracetamol. I'm not sure what it's like in the Ukraine but your unlikely to be able to legally buy strong opiates without a prescription in any European country. Your best bet is to find a Dr to write you a prescription, if that's not possible then you need to research a cold water extraction, it's way way of removing the paracetamol from the codeine. It's not ideal but if your stuck then it's better than nothing. You'd be wanting approx 400mg of codeine. Of course you could try bribing a pharmacist to give a pack without a prescription, you never know you might find a corrupt one.

welcome to europe bro
have a paracetemol and wash it down with a big cup of man the fuck up

Ha and I've been getting shit... Good one though keeping. Yea you're not in the place to have pain management. You should've did this with an American Dr before going to Ukraine.

dont do a cold water extraction on these as the caffiene will remain in the solution and make you really ill.

try getting co-codamol with no caffeine and do a CWE or just take 2-3 of the pills you have as directed.

I'd say those are not even worth doin a CWE on, he said they contain 50 mgs of caffeine per tablet and only 8 mgs of codeine. That's way to much caffeine that will be ingested when trying to get enough codeine in you for pain relief or recreation.

The ones here in Canada are barely worth a cwe, and they contain 15 mgs of caffeine per 8 mg codeine in each tablet, as a comparison.

Find a different source of opioids....ur in the Ukraine right? Couldn't u easily get ur hands on poppy pods? Don't they grow poppies for seed in that part of Europe?
I watched that documentary in Czech Republic where the addicts went out into the poppy fields and were making a type of black tar morphine which they used to maintain all summer while the poppies bloom. They say the poppies that grow in Eastern Europe contain very little morphine content, yet the pharmaceutical industry apparantley buys all the poppy pods and straw after the seeds have been collected.

Perhaps u could begin experimenting with poppies, see if they work for u

I was thinking poppies to where you can easily hide a field in tall grass line wheat bigger than yourself in a giant dense field and you can have a hidden poppy field.

If Kratom is legal there that's also another great choice easy to source online. As well as organic unwashed poppy seeds, which good seeds for tea can be used to grow.

to everyone telling OP to go raid poppy fields you're essentially asking him to commit a crime and possibly be shot by angry farmers

Why go rob fields? I'm sure u could procure poppies in a country they are grown in with out theft, I never said anything about stealing poppies

You'll find these combination Codeine products in most of Europe available as OTC products. Sometimes they are your only option, but they will do in a pinch. Codeine is metabolized into Morphine at a rate of approximately ~10%, but this is heavily dependent upon the individual's enzyme activity. Morphine is approximately 1.5x - 2x less potent than Oxycodone if we're talking about the oral route.

Essentially, 100mg Codeine -> 10mg Morphine -> 5mg Oxycodone.

to everyone telling OP to go raid poppy fields you're essentially asking him to commit a crime and possibly be shot by angry farmers
I suggested to start ones own field hidden by tall people high grass or wheat that if one planted a field within it they could have hundreds growing that no one above and around can see only those who venture into the grass.

Never steal. Never go on another's private property without permission even for just connecting mushrooms off poop or even just collecting poop. You will be surprised how many help. The biggest reason is you never know who's planned effort and six months work plus planning your stealing... Or lbs of mushrooms.

Okay, no offence, but how fucking stupid are you?

First of all, those pills are designed specifically to prevent abuse. They put a fuck ton of tylenol in them so people don't get high off the codeine.

Also, 8mg of codeine is NOTHING. To feel the effects of codeine, you'd have to take at least 100mg. But if you take 14 of those pills, you will likely die from tylenol over dose.

Have you heard of the CODEINE COLD WATER EXTRACTION? Maybe look it up, it's an E-A-Z-Y method. I'm not sure if the pills you have are the same as the ones here in Canada, but it may be possible to extract the codeine and caffeine from the pills so that the tylenol gets removed. That way, it's actually possible to GET HIGH off the codeine.

I'm sorry about your pains but snorting those pills straight up is nothing short of going FULL RETARD.

^^^^14 tablets containing 300 mgs of acetaminophen would not cause death by "Tylenol overdose" (in an otherwise reasonably healthy adult, which I'm going to assume the OP is)

Why come in here calling people stupid? He came asking for advice, its an advice/HR forum after all.....and the advice of the CWE was given in the very first response, and a couple after....

i agree that sniffing any apap/opioid combo pill is not an ideal route of administration, but not everyone knows that, hence why they ask.
If you ask me u look like the retard

Last edited:
14 tablets, each containing 300mg of Tylenol, means you're taking 4200mg of Tylenol.

The daily maximum dose for Tylenol is 4000mg. And that's through out a 24 hour span.

Taking 4200 mg of Tylenol together in one sitting is an incredibly stupid idea and will likely cause bad stomach pains.

I guess it could, but don't tell people they are gonna die. A one time dose of 4200 mgs of acetaminophen taken by a healthy adult would in most cases be fine. I know I've taken that much and I experienced no negative effects, I seriousely doubt a healthy liver would be damaged beyond repair by that dose.
It's definitely not advisable to ingest that much, especially repeatedly. I just don't think blue light is the place for incorrect information, like telling ppl 4 grams of acetaminophen will killl you.

Me personally, if I were taking these pills whole without a CWE, I'd probably be experiencing negative effects from the caffeine before experiencing negative effects from the nsaid.

I think the OP should find a different opioid source if he must use them for chronic pain, as I believe, with his tolerance, the caffeine to codeine ratio is to high for him to achieve adequate pain relief without the unpleasant effects of the caffeine presenting themselves. Even with a CWE (50 mgs of caffeine per 8 mg codeine is insanse)

Does Dihydrocodeine happen to be over the counter there?

I am an american living in ukraine. i have a ruptured disk as well as sciatica that i have been treating with percocet 10s. i have asked and it seems getting something here is much much more difficult than it is in the states. i found a pill called pentalgin, it has 8 mg of codein as well as 300 mg of acetominophene and 50 of caffeine. is this about the same. can i snort it like i did the percocet. does anyone know about anything on this side of the world that would help.

Never snort pills with apap or ibuprofen etc.

does anyone know about anything on this side of the world that would help.
This is pretty much sourcing, which is against the rules, sorry

if my (rapidly diminishing) memory serves me best, i believe recommended max daily dose of paracetamol is 4gs - being a couple hindered mg's over the upper limit is a red flag but no where near as dangerous as takng your full daily dose at once. that's real bad,

let it be known that i'm rreally, really high rn so,,