Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Oz day '08

BREAKaBEAT said:
Woo, are you actually coming with us ??

Yes indeedy. I'm a broke motherfucker, but if there is a will which there most certainly is, then there is always a way.

And that way may or may not involve scabbing drinks, sneaking in sips of other peoples, and conveniently forgetting my wallet, but still remembering my ID so i get in everywhere.

:D

I'm pub-crawling through Sydney's European bars on the 26th. Can't think of anything more Australian.

I have to work the Saturday :( and the Mondays my RDO, maybe I should move to the frown thread.

I'll be stomping it up in the dust at rainbow with a number of awesome people :)

Last year I spent the day passed out under a tree on Cottesloe Beach in 40 degree heat. Come downs on hot days are not pretty.

Immortal Teknique said:
Most certainly. Although im a water baby so i could be slightly biased, but the weather is usually pretty good late January so you probably couldn't swim at a better time of year.

Awesomeness.
I'm an "ex" waterbaby....comin from WA we used to go to the beach almost every weekend. And go 4WDing with the folks too - they went fishing and us kids would swim and launch ourselves off the highest sand dunes we could find. =D

Now in Vic its not quite the same here. It must be just the city though, cos I'm sure the water is nicer out further from the big smoke.

Yeah, the western part of Vic has some of the better beaches IMO, like Apollo Bay, Bells, Torquay, Lorne etc.

Mornington Peninsula is alright, but its always packed so i tend to dislike it.

I do love Lorne and Apollo Bay but I haven't actually been swimming there before. Always seem to go when its FREEZING cold. Heh!

New bekini for Australia Day -Yay!
Photo37.jpg

We'll be making sure everyone in Whistler knows what day it is by drinking lots, playing cricket in the town marketplace and drinking some more! This is going to be one memorable Aus day :) :) ....or maybe not...

Luchia said:
New bekini for Australia Day -Yay!
Photo37.jpg

You have a beautiful body.

*Sings* Australia, let me hit the arse, for I is young and freeee!.
howyoudoinlink.gif

I is lame.

Luchia wins! :D

I got word today that we've been kicked out of our party house before we even got there! What are the odds?!

On the bright side, we've been upgraded to an even nicer house, much closer to one of the very few bottle stores on Magnetic Island :D

Working! Like all good Australians should be doing you lazy bums.

Luchia FTW!!