• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Oxytocin

Deano8888

Greenlighter
Hi all,

has anyone tried nasal Oxytocin spray for social anxiety at all?

Just wanted to hear any experiences,

many thanks

There were some really fucking stupid teens that broke into a Veterinarian's office and stole some of this shit one time because they thought it was OxyContin. You know Oxytocin is a hormone that makes your Uterus contract and induce lactation right?

Either way thanks for the laugh

^I'm sure he knows that.
There are some studies, that state, that oxytocin helps with anxiety.
Never tried it personally, but I'm interested in reading some reports myself :)

You can probably find it on some of the various peptide websites around. Some of MDMA's action is indirectly due to oxytocin, and my textbook said a trial showed encouraging results for I believe social anxiety and autism.

There were some really fucking stupid teens that broke into a Veterinarian's office and stole some of this shit one time because they thought it was OxyContin. You know Oxytocin is a hormone that makes your Uterus contract and induce lactation right?

Even though You are correct partially, this post is dripping ignorance. Oxytocin is a hormone but it's present in males and females and is sometimes called " the cuddle drug" which I find stupid but it is found to be released with with people you love and it also is released when pleasurable physical interactions ( like cuddling, hand holding, Etc). And I have heard they are trialing or were trialing a nasal spray containing this hormone and it supposedly has some mild psychoactivity. So try not to knock on a dude when you yourself were the person not in the know. Peace.

Yes I know what Oxytocin is, you should look up the research of it's use in anxiety disorders.

You realise hormones are used by the body for more than one thing? Men produce Oxytocin in their brains the same as women.

But thanks for your reply anyway

Ok, now I know a little more about Oxytocin. I still don't want any hormone therapy for myself

I can see how young teens can mistake that for the real Oxy.