• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxynorm Liquid 4.5mg per 5ml

keeping

Bluelight Crew
So I've just stumbled across a bottle of Oxynorm, I've never had any experience with Oxy, let alone a liquid opiod, but I have tried codeine, tramadol, and heroin.
Currently I use heroin around once or twice a month, and go through about .3 a session - 'chipping', I believe its called.

Anyway I've had a search around the forums and can't find anything on this stuff, I was just wondering if anyone has had tried oxynorm liquid before, what its like, things to avoid, synergies/potentiators etc etc?

Thanks!

Oxys may be as strong as heroin IMO. I used pills and it's definitely stronger than morphine.
Antiallergic in general makes it stronger, specially prometazina.
How are you feeling?

If you think you took too much and are nodding frequently, etc. go see a doctor. But I believe your tolerance is not that high yet..
the liquid form in some opiates is not stronger, ex. Methadone, would have been weaker.
how much did you take? What's clipping? I only know snoring, plugging, IV and smoking.
If you are not well seek for medical advice.

i take hydroxyzine daily, so that will probably make it a bit more potent. i've taken about 40mls so far and i've got a nice, if somewhat subtle buzz going on and i'm not nodding. i'm a tiny bit itchy. my tolerance to opiods is pretty low, i can get a really strong buzz off of about 300mgs of codeine.

chipping is basically just infrequent use, i don't take heroin even every week.

to be honest i've heard so much about oxy that i was expecting it to be super strong, but i think it feels a little weak. enjoyable nonetheless.

i'm very totally fine though, thanks erik!

300mgs of codeine give you a strong buzz, then you definitely don't have a tolerance that's high enough to even warrant heroin usage, but to each their own.

Enjoy the oxy, gulp in small portions until you get where you feel great, but not over powering.

oh i know, its simply a necessity. although i can purchase codeine OTC in my town i'm, how do you say, very well acquainted with my local pharmacists, and H is the only street opiate available. i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. finished the half bottle of oxynorm, i did rather enjoy it, shame its so hard to get in the UK!