• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyNEO Megathread - Anything and everything related to OxyNEO

If you are looking for an Extended Release med that can be tampered with if need be, I would get off the oxycodone and try hydromorphone CR (HydroMorph Contin). The beads aren't that hard to work with, and it sure beats the hell out of OxyNeo and Percocet. Replace the percocet with instant release hydromorphone, much better on the liver and more effective for pain in my experience.

what doage of hydromorph woul you suggest since im taking 240 mg oxy and a bunch of percs

I suggest you ask your doctor, and let him know what dosage accurately portrays your usage.

Started the new oxyneos 7 days ago. I have been prescribed 4 80s a day for many years and hav been sniffing for couple years. I've Experienced cramping, and lots of pain this week. Been taking twice as many to get pain relief .

Jeez, 640mg oxycodone/day? Maybe it's time to rotate to a different ER opiate.

The new formulation oxycontin made my stomach hurt so bad and I had cramping too. I got off it quick.

Why do you have to fill your scripts every 3 days?

Use the forum search, theres plenty of information on hydromorph contin.

Yeah, these OxyNEOs are fucking terrible. I am lucky I get a prescription for HydroMorph Contin, but it also kind of sucks because I am only getting 9 12mg capsules every 3 days at the pharmacy. And I am barely getting by, because I don't take them like they are supposed to, I empty the beads out and crush them up really good, I mean like really good, since these bad boys are hard to crush, and then I sniff my HydroMorphContins.

I miss my script for HydroMorph 24's. :(

I always snort my HydroMorphContins after they have been crushed really good and always though that HydroMorph's , blew OxyContin out of the water. The top 2 Narcotics in Canada right now in my books are OXY-IR 20's, and HydroMorphContins. Since I don't shoot. So, Morphine sucks for me as well. I've tried these NEO's on multiple occasions, and I find even if I chew the shit out of them (like what I used to do with the old CDNs) only with the old CDNs I would get a rush, with the NEO's I have NEVER gotten any sort of Rush, even if I was pretty dope sick. I do find though, that one thing the NEOs are useful is they last a lot longer, and keep me I would say at 'bay' and just keep me not dope sick. I also find if I take my NEOs later on at night, I don't wake up dope sick and sometimes I have a pleasant glow the next morning.

But if anyone has any ideas on how to bust these up just so you can chew them and they instant release?

Why do you have to fill your scripts every 3 days?

Use the forum search, theres plenty of information on hydromorph contin.

Why do I have to fill my script every 3 days? Its just the way my doctor is doing it. Because previously lots of times when I had the full script I would run out early, because I'd have to give some to my brother.. because I wouldn't let him suffer being dope sick, just like he is same with me.

and I wasn't talking about information or how to bust up HydroMorphContin.. I already been doing that for years...

I am looking for information on people that have been able to get past the OxyNEO time release.

I'm not from Canada so I can't comment on oxyNEO, but I know chewing OxyContin in USA doesn't make it instant release. The trick is to somehow release the oxycodone from the polymer polyethylene glycol, which can be done using solvents.

I wonder if anyone that is a legitimate chronic pain patient and that was using their OxyContin taken as directed. Do you people notice any difference in the OxyNEO and OxyContin CDN versions?
Like do you guys find that the OxyNEO releases even slower than the OxyContin? I think it does, because I find it lasts into the next day if you take it at night sometimes. Anyway, they are not solving the war on drugs or anything by switching the OC's in the states to the OP's and in Canada by switching from OC CDN to ON. If anything, its going to cause greater addiction and dependency and also can kill people just as much as it could before. Stupid, very stupid. I'm not just saying this because I am a junkie. Yes I admit I am a junkie, but I do have some legitimate chronic pain as well pin my neck, and chronic headaches I've been dealing with, and I think it has to do with a car accident I had about 7 years ago or so.

If it's like the OPs in the US, check out the "crisp method".
Here's a brief summary to break down the PEG and/or defeat gelling.

Mill (pedegg, or a screw. I use a dog nail clipper.)
Spread out as much as possible on non glass plate, giving a little bit of space between the bits so they dont clump
Put in toaster oven, or oven. Needs to be above 250F below 400F. 350f works for me. (No microwave)
Heat till golden brown. Takes me about 10-15 min. Depends on preheat time, size of oven, alt. , etc.
Place in freezer til solid.
Chop w/ razor.
Prepare your favorite ROA.

(I've done it a few times for IV. It doesn't gel, but it still takes some patience to draw up. Don't know if Im doing it wrong or what, but it comes out so disgusting and bruises even when in the vein. Not safe at all. Risk outwieghs reward and I didn't factor HR into this since it is just a "summary" )

I'm about to try these NEOs today, since they just came out. I've heard that people have already found a way to snort and shoot them. Maybe it's similar to the method mentioned above ^. I'm just gonna try to chew it with warm water and try to break up the gel and dissolve it as much as possible. I'll report back with my experience.

this 'megathread' is 2 fucking pages? what a joke. all i've seen is 2 posts telling ppl how to crisp the fucking pills.

this 'megathread' is 2 fucking pages? what a joke. all i've seen is 2 posts telling ppl how to crisp the fucking pills.

I don't think anyone's found an easy, effective way of beating OxyNeo. I'm not from Canada, but in the US, we're having the same issues with OP oxycontin. Sure, purdue themselves admit it can be beat with simple solvents, and intermediate solvents, but the thing is no one has figured out a user friendly guide, and if they have, they're not sharing it.

is it possible to just chop it up and add to water and draw up into an oral syringe to PLUG? not iv.

Would this be better than just orally taking it. would it gel to much to even plug effectively?

I've posted elsewhere that OxyNeo = The OP OxyContin in the US.

OP OxyContin Ingridient List

"The 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg and 80 mg tablets contain the following inactive ingredients: butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400, polyethylene oxide, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide.

The 10 mg tablets also contain: hydroxypropyl cellulose.
The 15 mg tablets also contain: black iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, and red iron oxide.
The 20 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and red iron oxide.
The 30 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80, red iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, and black iron oxide.
The 40 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80 and yellow iron oxide.
The 60 mg tablets also contain: polysorbate 80, red iron oxide and black iron oxide.
The 80 mg tablets also contain: hydroxypropyl cellulose, yellow iron oxide and FD&C Blue #2/Indigo Carmine Aluminum Lake." (source)

For some reason I can't copy the text from the pdf on the Purdue Canada site, but check out page 23 on the link here and you will see that the ingridients are the same.

is it possible to just chop it up and add to water and draw up into an oral syringe to PLUG? not iv.

Would this be better than just orally taking it. would it gel to much to even plug effectively?

Read this, it's for morphine, which doesn't gel like OP or ON, so what you'll need to do is when you powder the oxycodone (I recommend a coffee grinder although honestly I've used the same method with the entire pill, cut in halves, and cut in quarters, it doesn't make a huge difference but surface area is important) then backload the powder into a syringe, draw up 1/3 the syringe capacity with water, shake it, let it sit for 8-12 hours, then plug.

And yeah, as TB mentioned, OxyNeo= OxyContin -BHT.