• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone PINK 10mg IR: My CONFUSING Few Days!

DEADPOOLx23

Bluelighter
So quick backstory,
I have a slightly high oxycodone tolerence as i can easily and normally do around 240 to 300mg a day with some days easily hitting 450mg.

I recently got some 10mg Oxymorphone Pink IR tabs added to the mix of 30mg oxycodone and 60mg oxycontin regimen.

After reading everything online about how STRONG oxymorphone was and how heroin users and people with high oxycodone tolerences were warning about how 20mg of Oxymorphone would put them on their ass enough to make them switch from heroin to it i figured Day 1 i should be safe and i started with a dose of 20mg snorted since the Bioavailability was stated to be 40 to 50% which is much higher thsn the oral 10%. After about 1 hour i hadnt noticed any effects so i added one more 10mg tab to the nostrils and after about 20 mins i noticed a slight body buzz but nothing substantial to note.

Day 2 i tried starting with 40mg of oxymorphone snorted ever so gently and again barely felt anything more than a slight body buzz and minor relaxation so i added another 20mg to the nose and barely felt any added effects other than the ability to take a nap.

DAY 3 is where it gets interesting. I had never plugged any drug before and the internet can not agree on bioavailability for oxymorphone as some people state its the same 10% as oral and worthless and some people state that the Bioavailability is 60 to 80% and it gives them the best high of their lives and that its the only way they take oxymorphone exclusively now. I decided to bite the bullet and try plugging for my FIRST TIME because of the MASSIVE amount of LOVE that oxymorphone gets as being one of the best, if not the best, opiate on the market today. So i mixed 40mgs of pink oxymorphone instant release tabs with some water and did what i had to do when you plug a substance. Ill skip the exciting details since we all know what's involved there. Anyways, after about 30 mins i felt a much stronger body buzz and relaxation, although maybe not exactly EUPHORIA but definitely move positive effects. I snorted another 10mgs an hour later and it definitely helped add to the results this time. I also noticed that 5 and 6 hours later my pupils were still super tiny pinpoints. I figured people agree that 40mg of oxymorphone intranasally can equal between 160mg ans 200mg of oxycodone but i NEVER got any feelings close to that the 2 days that i tried snorting the oxymorphone.

I wont go on record as saying that the oxymorphone was the greatest substance ive used as i still seem to get more pleasant effects from the oxycodone but the high was MUCH BETTER when i tried plugging the same dose in Day 3, leading me to think that the people who claim oxymorphone bioavailability when plugged is HIGHER than intranasally and definitely higher than oral, to be correct as the results seemed to be more inline with the feelings being around 150 to 200mg of oxycodone, not the 80mg oral would equate to.

Does anyone have any more concrete thoughts on this subject? Ive extensively searched the site and cant seem to find any threads that have anything more than contradicting posts or arguments on oxymorphones effectiveness with differing ROAs.

Also does anyone have any suggestions for getting MORE out of oxymorphone to experience more positive results other than eating a high fat meal because with all of the talk about how strong oxymorphone is and it being better than heroin (whixh i havent used) and people calling it the best drug theyve ever use i was expecting the trials to give me a little better results....

Feel free to share any info you have on the subject as this is my first real post here on BLUELIGHT as i just signed up a day or two ago!

Thanks,
DEADPOOL :)

I also have a question about histamine reactions and oxycodone but i guess i will start a new topic for that since this one isnt getting much traffic :)

Love,
DEADPOOL

I guess i should also add that the reason i want to get more out of the OXYMORPHONE is not just about getting high but to cut down on the amount of oxycodone i am taking and i want to figure out how to get the most out of it.

LOVE,
DEADPOOL