• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone>>>>Oxycodone??

Naptown Wicked

Bluelighter
The equivalences are apparently crazy between oxymorphone and oxycodone. I can snort ONE 40mg opana and be feeling mighty fine, but I get hardly nothing from 5-6 30mg OCs! OCs used to be very nice for me! Does Opana really jack your tolerance up THAT much? Before I started taking Opana an 80mg OC would get me quite right. I know opanas are stronger but are they SO strong that a 40mg will make 160mg of OC NOTHING?? ��

Don't try to hijack a thread with your question than make a thread with the same question. I deleted my answer to repost this due to that.

No first I answered his question. If you read my post you would understand and if you found their other post in the other person's thread you'll see I already answered their question of they bothered to read the posts and not just the thread titles

Don't try to hijack a thread with your question than make a thread with the same question. I deleted my answer to repost this due to that.

My apologies. I started a new thread and deleted (well, thought I deleted. ATTEMPTED to delete) that post so as NOT to hijack it. Apparently I failed. Been having issues with the mobile site. Or maybe I'm just an idiot. I'll make sure it's deleted.

Just tried to make a point. Not your fault that you made a mistake. Oxymorphone is much more sedating. It will raise your tolerance without you realizing it. Just be careful using opana in place of oxy.