• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone IV = no rush?

tacodude

Bluelighter
So I finally can say I've had experience with IV morphine, hydromorphone, and oxymorphone even oxycodone. I've used heroin too, but never anything tested to be dam and probably more 3/6-mam, morphine plus other production impurities, and other cuts possibly active. Anyways I have interesting reactions that I wonder if anyone shares.

Morphine - Super rush consisting of warm face and itching that sometimes gets so bad it's stinging and painful. High dose gets worse and worse leaving me with a ten minute pounding throbbing headache that I considered hospital if it didn't get better. 105 mg iv about possibly much less as I extracted five or six 15 mg ir morphine. One or two could even cause the painful sensation though. The effect would be quite long lasting though and I'd gauge between 4-6 hours

Hydromorphone - This one has the best rush that hurts so good. It's like pins and needles that hurt a bit, but only for two seconds leaving a minute of a rush although only 2-4 hours of relief.

Oxymorphone - oddly no rush, but complete relief that lasts 6-8 hours easy. Like I said I get no rush. Even 20 mg I had no rush, but I did get serious relief.

All these meds I picked up from the pharmacy myself so I know they are legit. So does anyone else get no rush from oxymorphone or is that just me?

How did you prep it? To my knowledge IR's only come in 5's n 10's, and give off a ridiculously amazing rush. BTW; If you plan on doing OM via IV again, lower that dose.. It makes the strength of IV Dillies look like a straight bitch.

They are roxanne labs generic 5 mg

-Crush pills in spoon
-Transfer to mixer
-Put in ml of sterile saline solution from exchange
-Cold mix, maybe three to five seconds low heat with bic to facilitate breaking chunks not crushed enough. Mix at least thirty seconds with syringe plunger.
-with pre rolled cotton from exchange draw up as much water although the last is hard as the filers becomes spongey. Sometimes I have to add some water or make up a second shots worth always filtered a second time with a new mixer, cotton, and sharply

The leftover never taste like opiates unlike the ir morphine 15 mg also roxanne generics. I am nodding hard and has to be the opana, but it's just like immediately perfectly balanced. No physical sensation just instant relaxing sometimes slowly developing a nod although really just feeling hella good for hours vs an hour like hydromorphone as expected.

Last edited:
You're probably thinking of people injecting the sustained release formula. Mine is immediate release that I mentioned the manufacturer of multiple times if you even cared to read my post and come in here on your high house giving me advice like I'm an idiot when you as I mentioned obviously didn't read my post before posting your extremely obscure warming that has no merit to this discussion besides also having to do with oxymorphone even though it is most likely a completely different formation although due to your lack of info I don't know as well as anyone else making your warning quite harmful as it may spread worry about iv pills that are safe enough to iv even though micron filter should be used.

Wait, just noticed, I removed that post at your request, but here you are, saying that the oxymorphone in question is "most likely" a different formulation. Just to keep this short and sweet... I'd totally find out FOR CERTAIN if it's a different formulation or not. I dunno how popular IV'ing Opana's are around there, and this isn't a pissing match about it, but there have been a lot of deaths from IV'ing the Opanas that are formulated differently, and practically turn into a rubberish "cement" in the veins. Multiple people my age have died from simply IV'ing that one particular pill.

Now, I know NO pills are meant to IV, but I'm saying, Opana and whatever it's made out of, are no joke. Just be careful. Look up a little bit about it for yourself. I swear this is me being friendly, btw. Just emphasis here and there, not screaming :)

Your speaking specifically of the reformulated ER opana from the first stop sign shaped ones that are still sold as round pills from global pharmaceutical and activa (I think) with moon and star disks that have some deterrent that is easily beat by dissolving in 99% iso minimal amount, filtering through coffee filter or syringe and cotton, collect alcohol in evaporation tray to evaporate and leave many oxymorphone behind without heavy filler left behind. The new formula the is like s hard plastic chunk is much harder to extract even though it can be done, but most don't know how and do ghetto crisping leading to the problems you mentioned.

Edit : I will say thank you though for being considerate and trying to reduce harm with a warning of deaths that occurred from iv use of certain oxymorphone formulas you weren't sure if, but I'm near positive your talking about the ER reformulation to the intact super abuse proof form. Also thank you for getting rid of the vague warning.

Now back on track is oxymorphone IV able to produce s rush for anyone else or is it just long lasting relief?

Last edited: