• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxymorphone 30ng ER

Ind
All I can say is that I injected a quarter of a 20mg opana the ones that have a 20 on one side and an E on the other and they are green with no tolerance and I puked projectile and about every 15 minutes for around 12 hours straight so imma say proceed with caution. Also, at one time I snorted a half of a 40mg g74 opana with no tolerance and overdosed several hours later and was clinically dead with no brain activity afterwards. I miraculously pulled out of this after 3 days in the ICU so be very, very careful my good sir.
Indeed will do. Thanks for your help.

Works better if you put your alcohol on the pill, crush and stir then let it sit for 5 to 10 min, gently stirring occasionally, draw the alcohol up thru a filter, squirt in another spoon and gently boil it off to get the film, then put water on it, stir, filter and shoot. I’m guessing it’s safer than not filtering the first time, harm reduction. Also be careful while boiling off the alcohol, that’s why I said gently, I’ve had a few spoon fires back in the day. Patience is your friend with these and yes they are quite strong. Stay safe.

Works better if you put your alcohol on the pill, crush and stir then let it sit for 5 to 10 min, gently stirring occasionally, draw the alcohol up thru a filter, squirt in another spoon and gently boil it off to get the film, then put water on it, stir, filter and shoot. I’m guessing it’s safer than not filtering the first time, harm reduction. Also be careful while boiling off the alcohol, that’s why I said gently, I’ve had a few spoon fires back in the day. Patience is your friend with these and yes they are quite strong. Stay safe.
Either way the iso-alcohol dissolves the pill it shouldn’t take 5-10 minutes but I’m sure that helps though

What is a white whale...sorry brother I'm a rookie on this kind of thing.
Well my friend I followed your instructions. I had to use 153proof grain alcohol. What a gooey mess. I carefully heated it after the half pill I put in dissolved. There was a white film left. I thought I was in line for some relief. As soon as I hit it with water it was back to a jelly, thick looking mess. I tried to pull it up to no avail. Give me an A for effort.

A pain in the Nuts that wasn't worth it for me. I'm a pussy when it comes to poking myself. Fuck It I wasted two 40mg ER s trying. Had a small spoon fire but no biggie. Maybe the brand I have can't be done...I dunno.😎

What is a white whale...sorry brother I'm a rookie on this kind of thing.

I saw someone else quoted this "white whale" question but they went on to comment on another topic. And BTW, the term white whale is also used in the sports card business. It refers to a rare find where very few are around or exist. I mean seriously, how many white whales have you personally seen?

I saw someone else quoted this "white whale" question but they went on to comment on another topic. And BTW, the term white whale is also used in the sports card business. It refers to a rare find where very few are around or exist. I mean seriously, how many white whales have you personally seen?
Gotcha..
It may be rare, but I don't see anything special about it...
Jelly, Gooey mess..

Gotcha..
It may be rare, but I don't see anything special about it...
Jelly, Gooey mess..

This may not be true in the drug world but in the sports card and memorabilia world rare does equal special. Viva la difference!

A pain in the Nuts that wasn't worth it for me. I'm a pussy when it comes to poking myself. Fuck It I wasted two 40mg ER s trying. Had a small spoon fire but no biggie. Maybe the brand I have can't be done...I dunno.😎
I didn’t know opana 40’s were still available - boy I would pay GOOD money for some of that. Feel free to find me 😉👌🏻

Yes, they can be prepared for injection using the iso-extraction method. You will need 91% isopropyl alcohol at the very minimum 99% iso-alcohol is better but expensive and rare. First, cut the pill into quarters. Next, take a quarter and drop it in a spoon. Now, put in atleast 3 full 100 units of iso-alcohol in the spoon. The pill will melt in the alcohol. Apply heat to the bottom of the spoon until the alcohol has all evaporated and all that is left is a film stuck to the spoon. Now throw in 30 units of water and mix and stir until the film has dissolved into the water. Put a cotton in the water and pull up the solution into a rig. Now it is ready for injection. Please note that solution will be very, very strong and that you need to be opiate tolerant to not overdose with this. If memory serves me correctly a quarter is 7.5 mgs of oxymorphone which is equivalent to 75 mgs of oxycodone. The rush from the injection is by far the greatest rush you can get of any opiate that I have ever had, the only thing close to it is hydromorphone but oxymorphone is superior in all aspects. Enjoy these generic opana’s are definitely white whales and should be treated as such.

Have you had any experience with this method?

Use a large syringe, stuff with cotton balls

Crush opana and put in the syringe

91% alcohol and put the plunger in and push the alcohol over the opana and through the cotton balls into a spoon. Add flame and burn off the alcohol, add water to what's left (tan ish color solid type) add sterile water and use cotton to draw up

I'm curious if anyone who's used this 91% iso method, in addition to having managed to make it work with water, can say whether say 5mg prepped in alcohol (in which it's sparingly soluble) ends up being equipotent, or if it's less/more potent than 5mg prepped in water (in which it's freely soluble)? I've become very adept at obtaining a minimally viscous clear solution using water, and have been hesitant to try the isopropyl method because I've been unsure as to whether the benefits outweigh the potential loss of some of the drug from lack of complete dissolution. I'm fully versed in the risks and want to reduce self induced harm (to my precious veins) as much as possible.

Jesus no you cannot shoot percocets. Maybe I'm just getting old but it seems like this thread's been derailed by youth gibberish.

Max IV dose for a newbie? Man, that's gotta be the most reckless question I've ever read on BL. Oxymorphone is ridiculously strong. Please don't start with more than 1-2mg.