• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone 20mg g73

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbreezy

Greenlighter
Hey guys so my dad just got prescribed these little green oxymorphones and I figured they had timex in them and werent snortable. After about an hour of looking around I just said screw it put it in my mouth spit it into a paper towel rubbed most of the green coating off didnt want to go to far and get the actual pill too wet and gel up. They crush up almost exactly like a normal pill and I snorted it as fast as possible to the point some of it immediately hit my throat. IT WORKS. My nose is clear and within a few minutes I felt the effects kicking in. I wanted to shoot it but I wasnt going to spend even more time putting it in the oven and blah blah blah. Just putting this out there that if you snort thee kinds of pills quick enough its totally fine. Hurts kinda like snorting a vicodin but well worth the 20 seconds of slight irritation for the quicker effect. Hope this helps someone out! Going to sniff a few valiums now have a good day everybody! :)

So you you stole your daddies pills who's house you still live in and are about to snort a benzo that doesn't give higher bio-availability via that route. Re-think your life and stop stealing from your family loser.

Don't steal medication from your dad who's most likely in pain
Don't snort benzos, there's no need as bioavailability is high enough with oral, for most bioavailability even drops and you snort a bunch of fillers and binders which is bad for your nose and lungs
And don't snort vicodins ffs, there's acetaminophen in them which is really bad for your nose and lungs

Seriously do not steal these from your Dad. Opiates should only be used to counter pain not to get high. Trust me from someone who started dependent to oxymorphone that it is one of the hardest not to over do.

Edit: You said sniff valium too? You should not sniff benzos they do not absorb the same as compounds that absorb nasally and is really a waste. Plus on a narcotic opiate vs stimulation opiate like oxycodone you're asking for respiratory depression and death. Do you really want to die just for a "high" that only drifts you into the endless oblivion of sleep known as death? Seriously think of what you are doing to yourself and then think how that affects yourself and everyone around you.

We used to do this when a co-worker of mine was prescribed copious amounts of oxymorphone. The red IR ones are easier, but the green pentagon shaped ones you have to get that coating off of. We would just run it under the tap and rub it off. Totally worth it. But yeah, probably shouldn't be stealing these.....if your dad is prescribed Opana, he either has a crooked doc, or he has some serious pain problems.

I dont think that at all. Oral Opana sucks. Thats how most take it. Its just we pillheads and junkies that snort it.

I'm sure oral opana is more than strong to non pill heads and unless.... Why neither should get on it without a legitimate self earned stable supply and/or the capability for responsibility and self control in that respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.